PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Temptations

Jordan
13-01-2011, 07:23 AM
Eenie, meenie, minie, moe… Which one will it be Cheryl?

Cheryl Cole, or should I say Cheryl Tweedy, didn’t have the best of luck in 2010. First her Footballing fool whoops I mean hubby, Ashley Cole, cheated on her for the second time. Come on Cheryl, I’m sure he’s gone too far to fight for that love!

To make things worse, Cheryl also got struck down by a case of life-threatening Malaria. She may be an X-Factor judge but she didn’t see that one coming!

So it’s only fair that the star has some good luck coming her way. Just as we had lost all optimism for Cheryl, a glimmer of hope sparkled... Oh wait, my mistake that was just her L’Oreal lip-gloss. No but really, luck did recently venture its way into Cheryl’s life! Plus he had been there all along! Blonde bombshell Derek Hough, Cheryl’s partner on 'Dancing with the Stars' suddenly came to be a suspected boyfriend candidate for now Miss Cheryl Tweedy.
But hang on, what’s that? There’s someone else as well?! Wow, Mr Cole really did make a big mistake cheating on Cheryl. Will.I.Am has also been seen on dates and having lunch with her. Let’s hope he didn’t find any Black-Eyed Peas in his meal! Okay that joke was a stretch ;) It has been reported that Will.I.Am has been sending out warnings saying that Derek isn't as lovely as he seems. "I’ve Got A Feeling"... that someone’s getting a little jealous. Whoever she chooses, there’s one thing for sure, Cheryl’s worth it!

Grab the following heart-breaking deal! For just 10 Credits you’ll receive:
Romantique Dinner Table - Guys will be lining up to take this girl out on a date!
Habboween Mirror - Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most jealous of them all?
Giant Heart - It’s clear Cheryl has a big heart, but it’s not big enough for both guys!
Microphone - So it turns out that fighting for this love just wasn't enough.
Luck Voodoo Doll - It’s only fair that the star has some good luck coming her way!

Grab this deal from the Special Offers section of the Catalog before next Thursday!

Written by ,Sky , Habbo

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2166-thursday-temptations

Kalk
13-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Nice to see that not all of the TT are about American Hollywood Celebrities! :)

Ajthedragon
13-01-2011, 06:22 PM
This thing bores me. :(

Seth
13-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Will.I.Am no! Derek Hough why not? Love Cheryl she deserves everything good that she gets and I don't know why someone would choose to cheat on her, cough.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!