PDA

View Full Version : iPhone multiplayer apps

Deak
13-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Right i'm on the look out for multiplayer apps on the iphone...

I'm looking for free apps (if possible) and I was wondering if anyone else knows of any.

Thanks in advance :)

matt$
13-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Monopoly , nfs hot pursuit, doodle race or something i cant think of any more atm

Deak
13-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Monopoly , nfs hot pursuit, doodle race or something i cant think of any more atm

Thanks for these! I already have monopoly and doodlekart (but you wasnt to know was ya :P)

I'll download hot pursuit and see what i think to that :)

Mr-Trainor
13-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Just a few;

2 Player:
- Warships (free)
- Connect 4 (paid)
- Glow Hockey (paid)

Multi Player:
- Monopoly (Both Versions)
- Depict (paid)

Deak
13-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Just a few;

2 Player:
- Warships (free)
- Connect 4 (paid)
- Glow Hockey (paid)

Multi Player:
- Monopoly (Both Versions)
- Depict (paid)

Thanks! I'll look at what they say about them and if there is a free version to get before paying :)

Jordy
13-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Are we talking online multiplayer? If so FlightControl and Fruit Ninja.

Deak
13-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Are we talking online multiplayer? If so FlightControl and Fruit Ninja.

I'm talking about games where i can connect and take somebody on at the same time... e.g a racing game over the internet

Already have FlightControl & i keep hearing a lot of things about Fruit Ninja so might just have to download that :)

Thanks

matt$
13-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Tap Tap 4 is also quite fun + online

Jordy
13-01-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm talking about games where i can connect and take somebody on at the same time... e.g a racing game over the internet

Already have FlightControl & i keep hearing a lot of things about Fruit Ninja so might just have to download that :)

ThanksFruit Ninja online is very good and reliable, usually a difficult challenge too! FlightControl however was a big let down I thought, the planes always seem to crash when moving screen and plus no one online seems capable of even landing a plane, fool of newbs.

Deak
13-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Tap Tap 4 is also quite fun + online

I already have Tap Tap 4 but didnt know it was online... must try this. Thanks

Fruit Ninja online is very good and reliable, usually a difficult challenge too! FlightControl however was a big let down I thought, the planes always seem to crash when moving screen and plus no one online seems capable of even landing a plane, fool of newbs.

I've not tried FlightControl in multiplayer because i dont know how to... I've tried Fruit Ninja but its not really something that i'm too bothered about paying for.

Jordy
13-01-2011, 06:40 PM
I already have Tap Tap 4 but didnt know it was online... must try this. Thanks

I've not tried FlightControl in multiplayer because i dont know how to... I've tried Fruit Ninja but its not really something that i'm too bothered about paying for.It is rather hidden away, press the icon in the top right then "Online" :)

Deak
13-01-2011, 06:44 PM
It is rather hidden away, press the icon in the top right then "Online" :)

Thanks, I'll try this when i next play it :)

JACKTARD
17-01-2011, 04:07 PM
We Doodle

It was free when I downloaded it, it's kinda like pictionary but new, idk how to explain it.

Deak
17-01-2011, 05:54 PM
We Doodle

It was free when I downloaded it, it's kinda like pictionary but new, idk how to explain it.

Ok thanks, will have a go later :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!