PDA

View Full Version : Show Off Your VIP

Mr-Trainor
14-01-2011, 09:49 AM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2179-show-off-your-vip

Win and share with friends!
Oh Habbo VIP. You mean so much too me. Make me more than I could normally be, but I want others to see!
Are you looking for a little more exposure while helping out some of your best friends? Then Habbo VIP members look no further, as we're holding an exclusive VIP only room competition! But not everyone is left out.
Habbo VIP isn't about being elitist or proving yourself better than any other. It just gives more options to express yourself through fashion, room building, hair styles and much more! Seriously tho, check out our Habbo Club and Habbo VIP comparison chart (http://www.habbo.com/credits/habboclub) to check it out...
Be A VIP With Me Room Competition
1: Create a room using a VIP or Habbo Club room layout along with VIP/HC furni (can include other furni too).
2: Invite five of your bestest buds to the room and take a screenshot (http://www.habbo.com/groups/170113/id).
3: Send us an email with the subject, 'VIP with me" along with your Habbo name and the five names of your friends in the room.
PRIZES
The whole point of this competition is that you get to share your love for Habbo VIP with your friends! We'll be rewarding you and your five friends with one month of Habbo VIP access.
The room owners will also be given a VIP Furni Pack consisting of a VIP Vase, a Bling Leather Sofa and a Champagne Tower. Along with the chance to be on our brand new Staff Picks section of the Navigator which also could get you new Achievements. Be a helpful Habbo, show us your VIP room and we'll hook you and your friends up!
Entries close Tuesday January 18th, 7am EST (that's 8pm in Singapore, 11pm in Sydney, 4am in Los Angeles and 12 noon in London!)

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin, chillin...like a VIP!

I might enter since I have like 20 VIP gifts to choose :P.

karter
14-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Too bad I wont be on till Tuesday which is the last day I can utilise lol...

Casio
14-01-2011, 10:28 AM
I have enter using all old school HC items woops lol

giltinux
14-01-2011, 11:16 AM
can enyone ask me to be in the foto please ? :P

j0rd
14-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Win and share with friends!
Oh Habbo VIP. You mean so much too me. Make me more than I could normally be, but I want others to see!
Are you looking for a little more exposure while helping out some of your best friends? Then Habbo VIP members look no further, as we're holding an exclusive VIP only room competition! But not everyone is left out.
Habbo VIP isn't about being elitist or proving yourself better than any other. It just gives more options to express yourself through fashion, room building, hair styles and much more! Seriously tho, check out our Habbo Club and Habbo VIP comparison chart to check it out...
Be A VIP With Me Room Competition
1: Create a room using a VIP or Habbo Club room layout along with VIP/HC furni (can include other furni too).
2: Invite five of your bestest buds to the room and take a screenshot.
3: Send us an email with the subject, 'VIP with me" along with your Habbo name and the five names of your friends in the room.
PRIZES
The whole point of this competition is that you get to share your love for Habbo VIP with your friends! We'll be rewarding you and your five friends with one month of Habbo VIP access.
The room owners will also be given a VIP Furni Pack consisting of a VIP Vase, a Bling Leather Sofa and a Champagne Tower. Along with the chance to be on our brand new Staff Picks section of the Navigator which also could get you new Achievements. Be a helpful Habbo, show us your VIP room and we'll hook you and your friends up!
Entries close Tuesday January 18th, 7am EST (that's 8pm in Singapore, 11pm in Sydney, 4am in Los Angeles and 12 noon in London!)
- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin, chillin...like a VIP!

I will probably enter a quick room :)

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread merged into another thread retaining to this.

Sarah
14-01-2011, 12:30 PM
I may enter! I have loads of VIP stuff laying around...

-Yow
14-01-2011, 12:42 PM
What a lame competition, exlcuding 95% of the hotel.

Andii
14-01-2011, 01:21 PM
woooo lol . . . shame i aint got much furni lmfao. . . but if anyone needs friends to join invite me ;) lololol

Fiendly
14-01-2011, 02:01 PM
What a lame competition, exlcuding 95% of the hotel.

Gives a good chance for the Habbox community to include non-VIP members *hint hint*

Why not get some random users who aren't VIP in the picture.
Help them out a little bit.

If I had a more large variety of VIP, I would do this.. But might enter it.

Pigperson
14-01-2011, 06:12 PM
I don't even see the point in entering this, the prize isn't that great and VIP Furni is worth nothing :l

Will

Seth
14-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Doubt that it'll be fun but might as well give it a go! VIP furniture is so ugly...

Eoin247
14-01-2011, 06:40 PM
I'll make a room over the weekend if i have time :)

On the plus side this is a chance for me to sell all my vip items i have lying around!

AgnesIO
14-01-2011, 08:19 PM

I might enter since I have like 20 VIP gifts to choose :P.

I have some gifts that are unwanted if you need more (you pick, obviously I need to have enough months for it..)

---

Does that article really say 'five of your bestest buds'..?

Oh dear. And they claim the age range has never changed :l

---------- Post added 14-01-2011 at 08:19 PM ----------

I'll make a room over the weekend if i have time :)

On the plus side this is a chance for me to sell all my vip items i have lying around!

You think any of it will rise above the value of about 3c? :P

lol
14-01-2011, 08:23 PM
the only reason i would do this is for the "staff liked my room" badge..

Eoin247
14-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Even at that 3c x the at least 50 or so i have lying around is 150c

better than the 2 for 1c most of this stuff was selling for before this.

150c>25c any day :)

AgnesIO
14-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Even at that 3c x the at least 50 or so i have lying around is 150c

better than the 2 for 1c most of this stuff was selling for before this.

150c>25c any day :)

Oh you should of said it normally sells for 2 for 1c.

I was lying in my last post then. 1c each tops.

Jendro
14-01-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm definetely gonna enter my Penthouse :)

Jacob
14-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Lets show of the dull and worthless furniture! YAY!

Fiendly
15-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Edit: Now there's one without vip D:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!