PDA

View Full Version : Is there a room like this?

Mr-Trainor
14-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Ok well yesterday I came up with a room idea. It's a game which is completely Wired (like Barum's guitar hero for example) so it can be open all day.

It's a game which I'm sure you've seen or heard of which looks a little like this:
http://www.appshunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/horse-frenzy-3.jpg

but obviously a Habbo version. I was going to use footballs but decided that instead, you have to reach a particular tile to move forward - different color tiles, different points. And it'll be dragons rather than horses :P. It's not just 'stand on the tile and move', there'll be obstacles - most likely Wired/Invisible Pyramids and then the losers teleport back to the line whereas the winner will teleport to the VIP area but only one person will ever be able to control one colour dragon as the gates will be automatic :).

Anyway the reason for this thread is that the cost will be around 900 credits which is fine by me but I don't want to pay that much making it when it has already been done. So, have you seen a room like this already (which is Wired)?

Jacob-G4E
20-01-2011, 10:34 PM
i think i've seen a 'Wired Guitar Hero' room, Not 100% Sure though.

qaxzsw
21-01-2011, 06:57 PM
As far as I know I haven't seen this on habbo... if you are going to make it be sure to make it soon as someone could see this thread and copy your idea!!

Samantha
21-01-2011, 06:59 PM
you mean a donkey derby luke. i think its quite original for habbo. :P.

Ajthedragon
21-01-2011, 07:39 PM
its gonna be pricey with all the wired isn't it?

Eoin247
21-01-2011, 07:56 PM
i think i've seen a 'Wired Guitar Hero' room, Not 100% Sure though.

Yes Barums guitar here is what you're thinking of here i think.

But Luke i think your idea is completely original, haven't seen it anywhere myself anyway.

lawrawrrr
21-01-2011, 07:57 PM
This is such an epic idea - I love it, and have definitely not seen it anywhere before, and I've been checking out a load of wired games recently! Best of luck :)

Mark
21-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Never seen a room like this, I hope you do make this. It will be very interesting :P

Jacob
22-01-2011, 12:43 AM
I've not seen a room like it yet but it looks very costly. I'm sure you can afford it ;) I'd love to try it out!

Verrou
22-01-2011, 03:17 AM
I haven't heard of one like that. Sounds cool though :) Good luck!

Mr-Trainor
23-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Oh by the way, I made one of these before these replies anyway :P. Thanks for your response though :D.

My room can be found here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=684143
& yes, I did cost between 600c-900c for all the wired which was quite a lot.

Honesty:
23-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Unfortunately for you, someone already made a room like this months ago. You have 4 arrows (left, right, back, forward) and 4 contestants. First one to guide their bunny around the track first wins.

Arron
23-01-2011, 02:15 PM
This reminds me of Coral Island in Blackpool! You pay like a pound and you have to roll these Pool-type balls into holes to make your horse/donkey move to the finish line!

I think it would be worth the 900+ (maybe) credits. I love playing original games and these are more popular!

Mr-Trainor
23-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Unfortunately for you, someone already made a room like this months ago. You have 4 arrows (left, right, back, forward) and 4 contestants. First one to guide their bunny around the track first wins.
Oh I've seen loads of them. The room I've made is a completely different concept.

@Arron, yea it did cost around that.

Honesty:
23-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Oh I've seen loads of them. The room I've made is a completely different concept.

@Arron, yea it did cost around that.

Ah could you please explain in more detail how it works? Couldn't someone constantly just stand on the 2space pad and win first?

Mr-Trainor
23-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Ah could you please explain in more detail how it works? Couldn't someone constantly just stand on the 2space pad and win first?
It teleports back to the start when you stand on a pad. People could then just keep walking up to it but that's why I added the invisible pyramids :). Check my thread and in the third spoiler is the full instructions list if you want to know more :D.

Rottentroll
23-01-2011, 11:04 PM
I saw Ricky Hatton playing that at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

Pass
24-01-2011, 01:52 AM
awesome idea, looks really good :D

barum is a whiny loser... js

andoo89
24-01-2011, 02:29 AM
hmmmm....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!