PDA

View Full Version : Your Business Ideas! £

Dear All,

I am a private investor. I'm interested in investing in someone who has a great ideas, but needs some financial aid to get it off the ground. Email me with details/proposals for consideration if interested. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/smile.gif

In today's world we need new innovative ideas, and where better else to come? A forum full of students is perfect, buzzing students that want to be the next leaders of our economy and the real driving force.

Genuine applicants only please/no time wasters.

E: [email protected]

Smurfed.
14-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I have alot of business ideas and have researched them and found that they have the potential to take of and make quite a bit of money... But I don't know whether this is genuine so i wouldn't want to jepordise my potentially unique and successful ideas.

mynameiswootzeh
14-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Dear All,

In today's world we need new innovative ideas, and where better else to come? A forum full of students is perfect, buzzing students that want to be the next leaders of our economy and the real driving force.

E: [email protected]
more like a forum full of lazy students who spend their entire spare time procrastinating on the internet.

Hiro
14-01-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm good thanks. I have capital for what I want to do.

AgnesIO
14-01-2011, 08:37 PM
So you want us to send our ideas, to you, via a googlemail account?

Right. Come back when you are serious.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!