PDA

View Full Version : Intel i7 Sandy Bridge Integrated Graphics Gameplay Sample

Firehorse
14-01-2011, 08:11 PM
I recorded a sample of some Crysis gameplay on my new rig without a dedicated graphics card. You can see the framerate in the top left of the video. For some more info see the video description.

Warning to under 12's or whatever you think you are: Video may contain some strong language in cut scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUCmXwbsUec

matt$
14-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Pretty ownage, are you recording from like a camera or something though? cause you should use fraps it'd be a tad clearer but then again the video is just for the framerate, it'll be immense one you get an actual dedicated graphics card

Firehorse
14-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Pretty ownage, are you recording from like a camera or something though? cause you should use fraps it'd be a tad clearer but then again the video is just for the framerate, it'll be immense one you get an actual dedicated graphics card

Used a camera to show the framerate mainly. If I recorded with fraps it would bring it under 10fps, and we all know what crysis looks like in medium settings anyway. So, more to show the graphics performance than anything else.

Jam
14-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Is this the 3000 graphics? Getting the 2500K so nice to see they're good, can't afford to be loosing a PCI port on a mATX mobo.

Stephen!
15-01-2011, 09:13 AM
20fps is unplayable :P

But it's a good demonstration that the tech is fairly powerful.

Firehorse
15-01-2011, 11:29 AM
20fps is unplayable :P

But it's a good demonstration that the tech is fairly powerful.

By the next generation of integrated graphics I think this shows it will bring the framerate up to a decent 30fps on medium :)

Stephen!
15-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Shame Crysis 2 will be out soon xD

Firehorse
15-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Shame Crysis 2 will be out soon xD

Tis about the time I plan on getting a graphics card :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!