PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Runs

Nick
15-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Dont you think that the owners of a zombie run should give the users a chance at actually getting away because if you see in the picture below that they have set up walls all around so the "zombies" have an easy "job". They put up good prizes for grabs and noone really wins at all because even if they say "eat" some of the people are like 3 spaces away and they kick them. And at some zombie runs they wanna get "zombies" to join the "zombie team" to kick all the people they catch , They make them pay and i think thats a rip, like the people that own the zombie run are really stealing money of people, (in my opinion)

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5808/zombieh.png

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Member Debates" as I feel it's more suited here.

Stephen
15-01-2011, 03:57 PM
lol what

Eoin247
15-01-2011, 04:27 PM
It really depends on the run you go to. I'm making one and it's no easy job for the hosts/zombies. However it gets harder towards the end which is only natural.

Although i don't get what you're saying in most of your post. Most zombie runs don't even give prizes from what i've seen, and how are the people playing paying? Or being ripped off by the owner?

Samantha
15-01-2011, 08:15 PM
It's a pixel game, who cares?

Eoin247
20-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Dont you think that the owners of a zombie run should give the users a chance at actually getting away because if you see in the picture below that they have set up walls all around so the "zombies" have an easy "job". They put up good prizes for grabs and noone really wins at all because even if they say "eat" some of the people are like 3 spaces away and they kick them. And at some zombie runs they wanna get "zombies" to join the "zombie team" to kick all the people they catch , They make them pay and i think thats a rip, like the people that own the zombie run are really stealing money of people, (in my opinion)

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5808/zombieh.png

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Member Debates" as I feel it's more suited here.

Erm, they don't "make" anybody pay. It's completely a persons choice to pay, and obviously the hosts/zombies must think it's worth it if they buy it.

Michael
20-01-2011, 08:57 PM
True, Ive been 'eaten' from across the room.

Jacob-G4E
20-01-2011, 10:22 PM
there are far too many zombie runs in Habbo nowadays.

They're all copies off Bunny Run & BioVirus's Zombie Run. they're also really nooby nowadays, for example in the picture above it's simply plants and sofa's. where as in BioVirus' zombie run the rooms we're properly thought out and themed, not just a bunch of plants and sofa's.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!