PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Bracelet.

Jacob
15-01-2011, 09:42 AM
It's my girlfriends birthday soon and she's always hinted that she wants a Pandora Bracelet. I know they are expensive but I don't know where to buy them. Is there a place where you can buy them for a cheaper price. I think the beady things come separate.

Nikki
16-01-2011, 01:12 AM
I have one, you can buy them online: http://www.pandora.net/ or in some jewellery shops. You can get fake pandoras for less than 5£ but I wouldn't be impressed if my boyfriend brought me a fake one :rolleyes: If you buy her one, then for each birthday/ christmas you can just give her a new charm :)

Nicola
16-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Yeah I wouldn't go for a fake one either.

I know they're expensive but they're quite cute and meaningful, and yes you do buy the bracelet and the beads seperate.

Jessicrawrr
16-01-2011, 09:21 AM
My dad got my mum one for christmas, the bracelet and 2 charms was about £105 from pandora shop.
You could always buy a bracelet and a charm, and every so often buy her a charm for it so you fill it gradually :)

Jacob
16-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Just spent £165 alone on that Pandora website, 2 Charms! She can collect them on the way :/ Thanks for help.

Zak
16-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Lucky girl aye?

lawrawrrr
16-01-2011, 12:07 PM
That's a really nice idea - I'm sure she'll love it! I have one, and I got it much cheaper, but my parents bought it abroad (in the US), so everything's about half the price. Other than that, the RRP in the UK is about the same anywhere you shop, for the bracelet and charms.

Sharon
16-01-2011, 01:42 PM
That's a cute idea :) my auntie gave me her completed one so I'm good :P

Nationalism
16-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I think they're horrible, everybody has one, quite a chavvy thing round here to be honest.
Easily faked too, hundreds of fake ones. ;)

JACKTARD
17-01-2011, 03:58 PM
a cheaper shop which do pretty much the same thing and are still high quality is ThomasSabo. They do some nice ones, thinking of getting my girlfriend one for valentines day with a charm, Bracelet £25 and Charm £15

Nicola
17-01-2011, 04:47 PM
a cheaper shop which do pretty much the same thing and are still high quality is ThomasSabo. They do some nice ones, thinking of getting my girlfriend one for valentines day with a charm, Bracelet £25 and Charm £15

I think I know which ones you mean actually as that name rings a bell. My friend's boyfriend got her one for christmas but she can only fit about 4 charms on it? Unless they do different styles where you can fit more on.

Jacob
17-01-2011, 05:49 PM
I think they're horrible, everybody has one, quite a chavvy thing round here to be honest.
Easily faked too, hundreds of fake ones. ;)

It's only a 'chavvy' thing if you make it out to be ;) As long as she knows that I spent money on her and that it means something then I'm happy! She can customize it in any way she wants which is even better.

,Lexiilu
17-01-2011, 11:23 PM
I have one :) they're wonderful and it's a great gift idea. the charms all have symbolic meanings too so you can look them up and get charms that represent what you want them to!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!