PDA

View Full Version : iPod Nano

chantellehugs
15-01-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm getting an iPod Nano on Monday and I wanted to know whether the 6th generation one's are worth the price? I'm going to attempt to get the 5th generation one because I like it more overall but if I can't I might have to settle for the 6th.
Has anyone brought one and if you have, what do you think of it?

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Technology Discussion" as I feel it's more suited here.

Jack!
15-01-2011, 07:49 PM
6th = the touchscreen one?

From what i have been told they are amazing

Eight.
15-01-2011, 07:52 PM
I've got the 5th generation and it's amazing, I can watch movies and listen to music. I prefer the 5th to the 6th.

Mark
15-01-2011, 08:10 PM
In my opinion, I'd wait until i can get a little bit more money and buy an iPod touch, I had one for about a year before I got my iPhone and I absolutely loved it! It is like a mini iPad. If not, I can't really comment on the iPod nano 6th gen because I have never owned one but the iPod nano 5th Gen was amazing! I really enjoyed it :) The iPod 6th gen looks really good too! What I would recommend is going in to your local electronics shop like PC World or whatever and test it out, but whatever you do, don't buy it from there as it is much cheaper online at Amazon or Play.com :)

chantellehugs
15-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Yeah I've been reading some reviews and it sounds good :)

6th = the touchscreen one?

From what i have been told they are amazing

Thanks for this, I'm leaning towards the 5th generation because there just seems to be more to do on it :)

I've got the 5th generation and it's amazing, I can watch movies and listen to music. I prefer the 5th to the 6th.

A lot of my friends have iPod Touches too, I've been on one and there's lots of things to do on it, I'll have a look around though :) I've had a look on Play.com and it looks really good!

In my opinion, I'd wait until i can get a little bit more money and buy an iPod touch, I had one for about a year before I got my iPhone and I absolutely loved it! It is like a mini iPad. If not, I can't really comment on the iPod nano 6th gen because I have never owned one but the iPod nano 5th Gen was amazing! I really enjoyed it :) The iPod 6th gen looks really good too! What I would recommend is going in to your local electronics shop like PC World or whatever and test it out, but whatever you do, don't buy it from there as it is much cheaper online at Amazon or Play.com :)

Jacob
15-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Yeah the 5th generation one is really good! Even though I don't really do that many things on it ;) 5th generation for the win.

Trinity
16-01-2011, 12:18 AM
I agree with markypee4, the ipod touch is definitely worth saving up for. I've had mine for a couple of years now and I've used it almost every day.
If you definitely want a nano, I absolutely love the 6th gen. It's beautiful and fun to use, but it is a tiny bit gimmicky and you'd probably get more use out of the 5th gen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!