PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Heartz

KEILLERISBANNED
15-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Habbo Heartz
Welcome to Habboheartz a new non official fansite brought to you by Max(darkwolf5000) and David(Fletcher,xo). Well were glad to say that version one is coming along great and should be up very soon! We thank all the people who have supported us through the procedure of opening habboheartz and hope one we will will climb the ladder to the official fansite vote off!

Jobs.

We Are Hiring The Following:
Competitions Manager
Events Manager
News Manager
Rare Values Manager
Asst Forum Manager
Forum Moderator
Competitions Staff
News Reporter
Help Desk Manager
If You want To Apply For One Of these Jobs PM Keiller On the HabboHeartz Forum

Current Staff:

Owner: Max
Owner: David
General Manager : Keiller
Forum Manager: 22andy223

HabboHeartz.tk
(http://www.habboheartz.tk/)HabboHeartz.tk Forum (http://forum.habboheartz.x10.mx/index.php)

Hope To See you There :)

Steee
16-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Looks great :)

Dottz
16-01-2011, 06:42 AM
I suggest you don't use .tk but good luck with it.

Nick
16-01-2011, 08:19 AM
The skin looks dull. But good luck

Eoin247
16-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Good luck with it mate, However i'm sorry to say that as long as you use a .tk address the site will never go far :(

Try to get a real domain name, trust me, if you want to get the site up and going this is the first step :)

Also for the forum i suggest you use vbulletin rather than mybb. It's really much better.

I'm only able to get onto the forum and not the main site for some reason so i can't comment on the main site.

Good luck with it anyway, whatever you choose to do :)

Matthew
19-01-2011, 10:15 PM
The forum skin is boring IMO, and as said above, the site will never do well unless you buy a proper domain :(

Fiendly
21-01-2011, 11:39 AM
He's probably in the process in getting a proper domain.
It's good to start off small than move your way up, except I've seen some fansites be on a free site than move onto a proper domain and get official status :/

AgnesIO
21-01-2011, 10:57 PM
He's probably in the process in getting a proper domain.
It's good to start off small than move your way up, except I've seen some fansites be on a free site than move onto a proper domain and get official status :/

It is hardly a long process?

--

Don't even bother with rare values.

--

Down.

Fiendly
22-01-2011, 12:16 AM
It is hardly a long process?

--

Don't even bother with rare values.

--

Down.

I know it is for me because my parents won't bother inputting their credit card.. And I'm underage to get a debit card at the moment.
Besides, not having a proper domain is good so you can use the time effectively and if the fansite goes down, you've lost no money!

SmallMischief
22-01-2011, 08:55 AM
You can get a Debit card at 13, so everyone that plays habbo SHOULD be eligible to get one if they actually FOLLOW the Habbo Way.

Mark
23-01-2011, 09:26 PM
None of the links work, did you buy a domain?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!