PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Time to get serouise :)

LouisCollins
16-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Hello, Radiorave.net has posted on here a few time about staff openings, How ever I've been very busy so have had no time to be able to reply!,

We're looking for a Station Manager, Website Techie (Must be able to use PHP , HTML)
And the ever loved Radio DJ's if you're interested let me know via PM ASAP!.

(All positions start of as voluntary when the website picks up we will start paying DJ's a monthly fee to DJ - No one gets paid unless we all get paid INCLUDING ME!)

Thanks Louis

Http://Radiorave.net

hamheyelliot
16-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Best of luck with it, not a great amount I can comment on at the moment but for starters make sure you use a much nicer looking radio player in the future :P And get serious without the e!

LouisCollins
16-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Oops thanks for pointing out the typo, And we have a main layout atm thats why i'm not focusing on the "Maintenance page as they say"

hamheyelliot
16-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Oops thanks for pointing out the typo, And we have a main layout atm thats why i'm not focusing on the "Maintenance page as they say"
Good stuff, keep us posted. Here's a generator (http://www.wavestreaming.com/servers/flash-streaming/shoutcast-player.php) that pushes out some nice player skins, by the way.

LouisCollins
16-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Anyone interested?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!