PDA

View Full Version : Is this serious im sooo confused ?

Arch
17-01-2011, 01:39 AM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009VXAM0?linkCode=xm2&tag=invihand-20

ps3 for $40? I feel like they forgot a 9 and should be 399.99$

if not though im about to buy like 10 and sell em for 100$ more ;)

Josh
17-01-2011, 02:00 AM
If it sounds too good to be true.. it usually is.

FlyingJesus
17-01-2011, 02:13 AM
It's from Target so they can't really be running a scam I'm sure... this is tempting

Arch
17-01-2011, 02:15 AM
Thats what i was thinking, but in Canada in stores atleast if something is labeled a certain price (ex: 150$) and they mark it wrong(25$)
if you try to buy it and they tell you its $150 instead of the marked $25 there no aloud to do that so my guess is something the same would somewhat apply to buying something online aswell ?

Plus worse comes to worse you just get a refund?
i just tried buying it though apparently they don't ship to Canada... which seems odd?

FlyingJesus
17-01-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm guessing since it says out of stock that they're simply never going to restock it as that - notice it doesn't say what version it is like what size thingy or whatever so it was probably put up in error

Arch
17-01-2011, 02:19 AM
It's from Target so they can't really be running a scam I'm sure... this is tempting

Was thinking this aswell, not like its some no-name site

to the above post, if you read the product description it says;

Product Description

Sony PlayStation 3 60GB (NEW, Unopened, Sealed) Experience the next generation of gaming with the Sony PlayStation 3. It boasts impressive high-definition graphics and multichannel sound that engage you in the on-screen action. And this home entertainment powerhouse goes beyond gaming, offering a wealth of multimedia and networking features. Cutting-edge, high-def graphics and wraparound sound The PlayStation 3's remarkable performance starts with the Cell — an efficient, state-of-the-art processor designed from the ground up with next-gen gaming in mind. The Cell and the PS3's powerful graphics engine work together to pump out high-definition images with realistic textures and elaborate detail. This console can even output games in 1080p to perfectly complement today's top-of-the-line HDTVs. And you can connect the PS3 to a home theater system to enhance the experience with energetic surround sound — hear the roar of engines fall behind you as you speed past the competition, or revel in the applause of a stadium full of cheering fans. Backwards Compatible The PlayStation 3 60GB is backward compatible with most PlayStation and PlayStation 2 games, which means you'll be able to play your favorite games without keeping all the old systems. The console will have slots for Memory Stick Duo, an SD slot and a Compact Flash memory slot. It comes with a pre-installed hard disc drive, which allows you to save games as well as download content from the internet. Even more entertainment choices When you're ready to take a break from gaming, this multimedia champ has you covered. Its built-in 80GB hard drive offers easy storage for your favorite CDs and digital photos — listen to your tunes through your best speakers, or share your photos on your TV's crisp, colorful screen. You can also watch DVDs, or even pop in NOTE: This product description has been cutt-off (is not complete) due to the size limit of Amazon.com's description field.

lol
17-01-2011, 02:25 AM
turns out it's for a controller, misplaced under the actual console
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13798160

Misawa
17-01-2011, 02:28 AM
If that's what's on the site - error or not - they actually legally have to sell you it otherwise it's considered false advertising.

Arch
17-01-2011, 02:34 AM
If that's what's on the site - error or not - they actually legally have to sell you it otherwise it's considered false advertising.

yeah thats exactly what i was getting at a couple of posts above, if they try to cancel your order you can just call them up
and complain they're in the wrong not you.

FlyingJesus
17-01-2011, 02:36 AM
It's not the controller, think the guy on the shrooms forum had been on a few tonight if he really thinks it says that. Most likely then as I say they'll just never restock it as simply "PlayStation 3"

lol
17-01-2011, 02:49 AM
He's talking about the target site itself: http://www.target.com/dp/B0009VXAM0/

The official PlayStation®Move sharp shooter provides the most intuitive and immersive control experience for shooter games. Its authentic design and precision ensure the most engaging gameplay experience. Easily accessible buttons and adjustable shoulder stock allow for hours of comfortable gameplay. Take aim and Move into the firefight.

:(

Arch
17-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Whatever either way if you can i say atleast try to take advantage of it, worse comes to worse you get your money back or get a ps3 for 40$ :P

lol
17-01-2011, 02:56 AM
I'd try it but i don't think it'll work :(

Arch
17-01-2011, 03:14 AM
If it would ship here id buy like 15... lmao re-sell em on ebay make a quick 1500$

Nick
17-01-2011, 03:17 AM
turns out it's for a controller, misplaced under the actual console
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13798160

Thats still pretty good because i wanted to buy a ps3 controller but there like 100$ -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!