PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Fozzie, Puffin and SmoothCriminal

tylermunjkt
17-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I Think Habbo staff ( Fozzie, Puffin and SmoothCriminal ) are taking Advantage of there Powers ( Credits etc ) If you look at there Homepages you will see that ALL Of them have GOOD Homepages, Here are the Links:
SmoothCriminal (http://www.habbo.com/home/SmoothCriminal)
Puffin (http://www.habbo.com/home/Puffin)
Fozzie (http://www.habbo.com/home/Fozzie)

SmoothCriminal I Think is the worst... Post your thoughts here. :)

Thread Moved by: AidenFTW24 (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' As i feel its more suited here.

Jurv
17-01-2011, 05:34 PM
They might of bought all this stuff before they became manager or something, and anyway none of them are as good as Lost_Witness!

tylermunjkt
17-01-2011, 05:35 PM
But SmoothCriminal Says on his homepage there staff only stickers....

Jacob
17-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Would you not if you were Habbo staff though? It's not that special ;) SmoothCriminal has the best one I think! Full of colour and detail.

Eoin247
17-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Erm , they are staff using virtual stickers on their homepages. How on earth is that being abusive. They are probably told to have decent looking homepages, if anything.

tylermunjkt
17-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Erm , they are staff using virtual stickers on their homepages. How on earth is that being abusive. They are probably told to have decent looking homepages, if anything.

Im Not saying that its ABUSIVE am i?

matt$
17-01-2011, 05:44 PM
They didn't use your credits so why you complaining?

tylermunjkt
17-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Look, Im not complaining... Im just saying fgs...

Eoin247
17-01-2011, 05:48 PM
You said "taking advantage of their powers", same thing pretty much :P

j0rd
17-01-2011, 05:48 PM
They may of used there own money to do it up.

Samantha
17-01-2011, 06:19 PM
I think a homepage is nothing. Yeah they can let loose once in a while, they are some of the most well known names on Habbo now and I'm sure they will have a lot of views per day so it's only natural to make it nice.

However, I don't see how it is taking advantage of their powers, we all have the ability to make our homepage's just as good as that. Sure we may not be able to afford it but some people do.

On the other hand, some of SmoothCriminals look like StrayPixel entries (old ones) I could be wrong and they would be free anyway so not really spending a lot. :).

Cheryl
17-01-2011, 06:20 PM
What would you think of the Hotel managers if they had ****** noob homepages?

Eoin247
17-01-2011, 06:39 PM
They may of used there own money to do it up.

Very very unlikely :P

What would you think of the Hotel managers if they had ****** noob homepages?

Exactly,

Vissionaire
17-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Habbo Staff have as many credits as they need. They aren't permitted to however give stuff out - *supers etc* unless 1) it's very cheap like a small wired piece or 2) a competition prize. They can build as many rooms as they want and do anything they wish when working but however can't give stuff out

Eoin247
17-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Habbo Staff have as many credits as they need. They aren't permitted to however give stuff out - *supers etc* unless 1) it's very cheap like a small wired piece or 2) a competition prize. They can build as many rooms as they want and do anything they wish when working but however can't give stuff out

How do you know they can build as many rooms as they want? I'd say they only build rooms when required of them.

Hyped.
17-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Where do all staff members hang out anyways?

qaxzsw
17-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Where do all staff members hang out anyways?

They don't generally hang out places because they mostly work offline, they only really go online to host events and such.

They need good homepages so you get to know the staff!

Vissionaire
17-01-2011, 07:36 PM
How do you know they can build as many rooms as they want? I'd say they only build rooms when required of them.

I know old Habbo US staff were able to build as they please. They could make handouts and discussion rooms and what not haha now I'm not sure

e5
17-01-2011, 07:44 PM
They are paid to run the hotel, this comes with the unlimited credits. Homepages do not affect us. They can't win competitions with them. It's a bit of fun ?

Redtiz
21-01-2011, 03:37 PM
I think it's key to remember that Hotel Managers are not players; they're not there for fun, it's their job. Part of that job is to promote what Habbo offers and how the various features and items can be used. So yes, Hotel Managers will have pretty snazzy home pages and rooms because they are showcasing what you can do. They'll have different abilities (for instance staff can embed videos into home and group pages) and they'll use furniture which isn't available yet to show you how it can be used when it does become available.

Josh
21-01-2011, 03:40 PM
This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've seen.. ever.

They aren't going to buy their own credits.. wth.

marine
21-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Even if they do who cares lol, they work for habbo..

ROT
21-01-2011, 04:50 PM
LMFaoooooooo AT UR MOTTO MARINE LMFAOOOOOO OMG LOL

and yeah.. theyre staff.. ;s so yh

Jacob-G4E
21-01-2011, 04:55 PM
They might of bought all this stuff before they became manager or something, and anyway none of them are as good as Lost_Witness!

Agreed! Lost_Witness was the best!

i don't blame them tbh, if i was in there position i would do the same.

Conservative,
21-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Those saying it was their own money - LOL? Who would spend their own money when they can get it for free?

Also Habbo don't hire habbo's as managers - you have to apply on the Sulake Website so I doubt they bought it before becoming Manager, and well...a lot of the stickers are, as it says on SmoothCriminal's homepage - Staff only.

Fiendly
22-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Those saying it was their own money - LOL? Who would spend their own money when they can get it for free?

Also Habbo don't hire habbo's as managers - you have to apply on the Sulake Website so I doubt they bought it before becoming Manager, and well...a lot of the stickers are, as it says on SmoothCriminal's homepage - Staff only.

They upload their own gifs and output it through their homepages. So it's free.

orientalframe?
23-01-2011, 02:15 PM
SmoothCriminals is the best :) But in a way I agree with you.

Honesty:
23-01-2011, 03:32 PM
it's their blooming job to promote it. They get it free. They have their accounts banned when they leave as staff, so who cares? They could put 1000 infobus in their room, as long as it doesn't leave their account, the price won't be affected.

Mark
23-01-2011, 04:52 PM
It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm sure we would all do the same

Phil
23-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Can you imagine how unprofessional it would look if they have horrible blank homepages? xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!