PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Black and White EU release date announced!

Ajthedragon
17-01-2011, 06:49 PM
http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-gb/

Can't wait. This region is the 'Unova' region and we are teenagers. The map is based on New York, and we in fact get it before the USA. :P

04/03/2011

Jacob
17-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Love Pokemon, not much of an addict as I used to be! Good times. I'll probably buy this because it looks so convincing.

Camy
17-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Might get this, the graphics look really good actually. I think the last pokemon game i had was leaf green, so this'll be a nice return to the series.

Chris
17-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Played it, it's probably the best one yet.

Oleh
17-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Shame its by nintendo tbh. would be nice on a console.

Neversoft
17-01-2011, 09:00 PM
The last Pokemon game I actively played was Pokemon Ruby, so I am years behind but Black and White do look pretty good. I'll probably end up buying one or the other.

Shame its by nintendo tbh. would be nice on a console.

Pokemon games have always been on Nintendo systems and without Nintendo Pokemon wouldn't exist. Also, not sure if you have played any of the home console Pokemon games but they're not that great.

Nemo
17-01-2011, 09:01 PM
omgomngomgomgomgomgomgogmogmogmomgomgomgomgomgogmg

cant wait.

Oleh
17-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Pokemon games have always been on Nintendo systems and without Nintendo Pokemon wouldn't exist. Also, not sure if you have played any of the home console Pokemon games but they're not that great.

I know that but im just saying, i get bored of handhelds after a while due to neckpain and all that crap which comes with. Very good game, shame there isnt a port for the wii

Jam
17-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Seen quite a bit of the English Patch, seems its the one game that gets worse with innovation no matter what it is.

Kipp
17-01-2011, 09:35 PM
I've pre ordered both black and white, can't wait!

Southe,
18-01-2011, 12:28 AM
pre-ordered Black and a Black 3DS. I'll buy white when i finish Black

Hiro
18-01-2011, 03:39 AM
May just have to get it. Wasn't sure at first!

JoeyK.
18-01-2011, 04:18 AM
I'm honestly amazed people still dish out $40 a game for this stuff when its hardly changed since the 90's.

And I thought that the Silver/Gold Pokemon games were a stretch... Guess it has proven that it's not just a fad. Not to mention they're still convincing people to buy the game TWICE just to "catch'em all."

Neversoft
18-01-2011, 04:25 AM
I wouldn't want it to change to be honest. The thing that makes Pokemon so enjoyable and so accessible is its format. Frankly updating the graphics, changing the Pokemon and setting the game in a different location is more than satisfactory - just don't change the way it's played!

JoeyK.
18-01-2011, 04:28 AM
I just don't like the new Pokemon. I'm more than happy to go back and play Blue or Red, but they've really run out of ideas in terms of originality.

Also, Bulbasaur will always be the best starter. End of discussion. (A)

Neversoft
18-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Me too, the new Pokemon are quite frankly pathetic, but since I haven't really played a Pokemon game since Ruby and Sapphire I am just looking forward to rediscovering things and the new graphics look very appealing, a big step up from the GBA, haha. I'm so far behind.

Nick
18-01-2011, 04:38 AM
How , I used to LOVE LOVE pokemon lol :) I still have the diamond, firered and emerald for ds but i dont play it much any more :L

But the story at the start really gets old where your mum always misses you and all that other stuff from the gba games.

I do have a glitched pokemon games where you can find like level 50s in the wild near the second gym and full evolved pokemon like chmaders and all that Blastoise but i gave it away for some reason :l But i got the game of a friend

Ajthedragon
18-01-2011, 08:13 AM
If we didn't have new pokemon it would be a bit boring after a while though.

I played this on a rom some nerds gave me and it's pretty awesome. I got stuck though cause I didn't know how to save it. :rolleyes:

Nick
18-01-2011, 10:33 AM
If we didn't have new pokemon it would be a bit boring after a while though.

I played this on a rom some nerds gave me and it's pretty awesome. I got stuck though cause I didn't know how to save it. :rolleyes:

lol a while ago i downloaded this pokemon game of the internet and i didnt know how to save either idk but i was young back then though. True it would get boring because if you started the games over and over again i would go crazy xD lol

Fiendly
18-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Had a debate with the girlfriend, I told her that we both have to get it but either one.
She's getting black, I'm getting white - Purely because we both have opposite DS colours :D

Edit: I don't see fit why in some countries, they release it months earlier before others.
I have to wait 6 whole months just to get Black/White released here.. What could they possible be doing :/

Nick
18-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Had a debate with the girlfriend, I told her that we both have to get it but either one.
She's getting black, I'm getting white - Purely because we both have opposite DS colours :D

Edit: I don't see fit why in some countries, they release it months earlier before others.
I have to wait 6 whole months just to get Black/White released here.. What could they possible be doing :/

I think its just really trying it get over a million copies of it over to other countires and then getting the shop to set it up an all idk.

Ajthedragon
18-01-2011, 07:30 PM

I'm stealing your girlfriend! ;)

Ima get my mate to get black!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!