PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Oops!! #2 (some number)

-KingSaint-
17-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Hey guys, I have a problem :S. Whenever I click on the Habbo client (Enter Habbo Hotel), It starts to load but then the notifican ; "Oops! #2 (some sumber)". This problem started about a week before Thanksgiving, and is STILL going on. However, the day before Thanksgiving and ON Thanksgiving, the hotel seemed to work for me, then went back to the same problem. Believe me, I have tried to fix this problem. I've tried playing Habbo on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. Still, it doesn't work on any of them. I have tried reinstalling Flash and Shockwave player without any success. I even deleted my shockwave file and reinstalled it. However, I have not deleted my Flash file and reinstalled it. Should I? Please help me and give me any sollutions to this. Thank you. (yn)

Aidenn
17-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Habbo runs on Flash i believe not shockwave, also have you tryed clearing your cache? i had this problem a few days back.

-KingSaint-
17-01-2011, 08:51 PM
lol forget it. i give up on fixing habbo. it shouldnt even have to be this way since i spent my money on them -_-
anyway, thank you for your help, aiden :D

Aidenn
17-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Apologies i couldnt be much of help, i hope this problem gets resolved quickly for your benefit though :).

Jordan
17-01-2011, 09:55 PM
If needs be contact Habbo (www.help.habbo.com) and explain your problem. Maybe they will get some technicians to look at your problem.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!