PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Name Change

Vissionaire
17-01-2011, 08:38 PM
I have an account from 2005 which I just found under my email - - is there a way to change the name cause it is a nooby one?

Aidenn
17-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Habbo only offers a name change upon registration and your first login within the hotel i believe.

Jordan
17-01-2011, 08:42 PM
It's impossible to change your habbo name, unless you've just registered!

Vissionaire
17-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Do you think if I used help tool or asked Red and gave them like three names that are unregistered they would change it?

Aidenn
17-01-2011, 08:45 PM
If you have an account, which you own the name of and what that name on your current account i think they will replace it im not entirely sure.

Meanies
17-01-2011, 08:51 PM
pretend you're being harassed on that account and send a help email thingy telling them and they might let you, thats how i got a name change a few years ago.. not sure if theyd still do that

Samantha
17-01-2011, 08:57 PM
If it is an old account and has something added to the end e.g '$' or something then habbo will offer you a name change.

On the other hand the only alternative is when you first join up and enter the hotel.

Jacob
17-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Do you think if I used help tool or asked Red and gave them like three names that are unregistered they would change it?

No I highly doubt that they will read the request firstly. They probably won't do it because the request doesn't have a decent reason anyway ;)

friendorfoe
18-01-2011, 06:18 AM
This may not be the case with the new Customer Support but before the merge you could obtain a name change if:
- You had an unacceptable username and you've bought credits
- Harassment related to your username

Ajthedragon
18-01-2011, 08:15 PM
I hate my name, i want to change it. :(

gangstaagent1
20-01-2011, 12:28 AM
I asked habbo through the help system on their website and got this reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Habbo.

We do not currently offer name changes to Habbos. The easiest way to get a new Habbo name is to create a new account, with the name of your choosing. You may transfer your Habbo furniture items to the new account. Badges and pets, however, cannot be moved.

Yours,

Habbo.com Customer Support

MONEYMAGIC
20-01-2011, 12:11 PM
I asked habbo through the help system on their website and got this reply:

I got that same exact e-mail 2 years ago haha. only without the habbo.com bit :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!