PDA

View Full Version : The site

scott
17-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Few things, the navigator is annoying having to click on it rather than having it drop down. Sat ages thinking it was broke cause it didn't drop down :@

The homepage doesn't load at all when I go on at first without visiting another page first.

The top of the site doesn't join the top of the browser -
http://upload.scotteh.net/images/hxl.png

The rounded corners have messed up on safari as well -
https://img.skitch.com/20110117-uw944kixy2cq8wuee4qdjnhts.png

All the album art images are missing as well as the song review stars.

Also pages have scrolling bars rather than stretching the thing to fit it in which it used to do - this looks stupid having scroll bars.

Nuxty
17-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Can I just add that sometimes when I use the HabboxLive site it has random spasms and the pages start to flick and flash! Usually when I view the timetable this happens. This has happened to me in both Firefox and Chrome.

despect
17-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Can I just add that sometimes when I use the HabboxLive site it has random spasms and the pages start to flick and flash! Usually when I view the timetable this happens. This has happened to me in both Firefox and Chrome.

i believe that was fixed by david a few days ago :O

HotelUser
17-01-2011, 10:53 PM
- Space at the top of the website corrected
- Images on archives corrected
- curved and misaligned headers on homepage and other pages corrected
- corrected link back to archive page on reviews
- I swear I've never seen the content stretch on that iframe - it's always scrolled for me but nontheless I've let it stretch now as we don't use an iframe anymore anyway!
- I haven't made the navigation pop up on hover although I've made it so when you hover over them it shows a pointer cursor

Thanks for reporting all this Scott, and if you find any other hiccups I hope you post again!

scott
24-01-2011, 07:58 PM
When you load the page at first it still seems to load with a blank page :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!