PDA

View Full Version : Thank you MSN?!?!

HotelUser
18-01-2011, 12:34 PM
I logged in thismorning to find that every single last one of my contacts are blocked. What on Earth?

Chris
18-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Woah, what version are you using? 2011 version always does this. :L

HotelUser
18-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Adium on the Mac but I just went on the official MSN client and they were all blocked too, how concerning.

Nick
18-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Well on my msn last year , whenever i added new contacts they will accept but will always be blocked for some reason.

Describe
18-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Open up /user/library/preferences/microsoft/ and delete the "Microsoft Messenger User Cache.plist"

:)

Fiendly
18-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Well on my msn last year , whenever i added new contacts they will accept but will always be blocked for some reason.

I have this now, it's frustrating when people talk and then I add them and it says they're blocked..

Samantha
18-01-2011, 01:20 PM
I noticed this when I EVENTUALLY downloaded it after three days of updates. Then I noticed that all/most of mine were blocked.
Then I went on my phone later on in the evening, and some had become reblocked - however, it allowed me to send a message as it had reblocked during a conversation with them, but I didn't stand around to see if they could reply and unblocked them. I noticed after like two attempts they weren't blocked anymore. :).

scott
18-01-2011, 01:25 PM

haa mines does this too, it's really annoying because I always forget and realise ages later they haven't spoke because they're blocked :P

Nick
18-01-2011, 01:33 PM
haa mines does this too, it's really annoying because I always forget and realise ages later they haven't spoke because they're blocked :P

Or they go "WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME" lol or if they are from habbo they would message me.

Jacob
18-01-2011, 03:53 PM

I've got this too! There's always a line through my added contacts now, I thought it was just me. :S

GommeInc
18-01-2011, 07:30 PM
I've never had this :S Out of curiosity, what emails do you use? @hotmail, @live, @gmail, @msn or custom ones?

Ajthedragon
18-01-2011, 07:32 PM
I can't add people anymore. :rolleyes:

HotelUser
18-01-2011, 09:23 PM
500 clicks of unblocking later my MSN is back.

But now my SIM card in my Nexus One decided it would stop working. I called my carrier and they told me to get a new SIM card. I did. I got home and went on the website to put it on my account.

"You have entered an invalid sim card."

Several tries later and still no dice. I call the support number again and I'm told it's simply a problem with the website and I should use the live chat on the website to fix it. OK. I go on the online chat and explain the problem. Lovely Abraham told me to call the support number.

I hate phone companies.

Mathew
18-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Does this for me too, stupid thing! :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!