PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5..

.Shaun,,
19-01-2011, 01:29 PM
iPhone 5 to be released in July? Was thinking of getting iPhone 4 til i seen this..

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-NEW-iPhone-4G-Coming-2010

Jacob
19-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Can't wait until a proper picture is posted. I'd love to see how they've changed the iPhone's look. Not going to get one on contract any more though because they're beginning to annoy me.

dirrty
19-01-2011, 01:43 PM
pretty sure the new iphone always comes out in july, so if your planning on getting an iphone 4 now then i'd deffo just wait. i always sell my iphone when the new ones announced to buy it. just means for a month i have a crap phone lol.

Can't wait until a proper picture is posted. I'd love to see how they've changed the iPhone's look. Not going to get one on contract any more though because they're beginning to annoy me.
same. but i'm gonna get the iphone on PAYG or sim free then just get a sim only contract. the contract i have no is ridiculous.

Jordy
19-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Nah that's made up nonsense, essentially they've gone through every feature of the iPhone 4 and improved it a little, any idiot could do that. Everything being "bigger" and "better", of course it's quite likely it'll happen but I wouldn't trust the article never the less, Apple usually have some surprises up their sleeve, none of which that article points out.

We're also not getting 4G in the UK anyway till 2015 most likely, the government is only going to auction it off later this year so there's no chance of the iPhone 5 being 4G tbh. Which makes me further doubt the credibility of the article.

.Shaun,,
19-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Nah that's made up nonsense, essentially they've gone through every feature of the iPhone 4 and improved it a little, any idiot could do that. Everything being "bigger" and "better", of course it's quite likely it'll happen but I wouldn't trust the article never the less, Apple usually have some surprises up their sleeve, none of which that article points out.

We're also not getting 4G in the UK anyway till 2015 most likely, the government is only going to auction it off later this year so there's no chance of the iPhone 5 being 4G tbh. Which makes me further doubt the credibility of the article.

I think some of it is true with likes of it going all HD, thinner and smaller. Am liking the sound of the wireless sync with iTunes though, hope they make the battery a lot better this is the one of the negatives with apple.

Jordy
19-01-2011, 01:58 PM
I think some of it is true with likes of it going all HD, thinner and smaller. Am liking the sound of the wireless sync with iTunes though, hope they make the battery a lot better this is the one of the negatives with apple.Yeah I know but any idiot could guess it's going to be HD, thinner and smaller. This article just makes some ridiculously simple guesses which we all knew would happen, there's nothing surprising or credible.

.Shaun,,
19-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Yeah I know but any idiot could guess it's going to be HD, thinner and smaller. This article just makes some ridiculously simple guesses which we all knew would happen, there's nothing surprising or credible.

Oh well it was just a find that's why I posted it. Either way it's something to look forward to.

lol
19-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah I feel like somebody just got bored and made up their ideal iPhone 5. i'm still probably going to get one as my contract is set to expire in july. and i haven't not had an iphone in four years haha

Deak
19-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Interesting ... but ... I'll wait for full confirmation from Apple first on any release dates for the iPhone 5.

lawrawrrr
19-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Don't really like iphones, had a bit of a bad rep with people I know, so I'll stick to my blackberry for now. Interested to see what is so different it needed a whole new number for though...

.Shaun,,
19-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Looking forward to the release tho, hopefully will have a lot more new features. Think the design will be good.

Muct
19-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Shiny back-glass piece? Won't be that shiny when it smashes at the fall of 1ft.
&&July, my birthday month.. I'll be getting it if it looks good <33

xxMATTGxx
19-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Of course there's going to be a new iPhone this year, you don't need news reports for that. Probably may contain their new A5 chip, who knows!

GommeInc
19-01-2011, 04:43 PM
My assumption of the iPhone 5 is an Apple rendition of whatever Android has going at the moment. There won't be any interesting features. The iPhone 4 was a let down due to other mobile OS' getting in there sooner and quicker. As the phrase goes, "it's only good because it's on an iPhone".

So I'm not waiting with baited breath. The only company to bother looking at for advances in the mobile industry is Android.

Sunny.
20-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Have been looking forward to this release for the past 2 months, yes its very early and all iphones are released late june/early july so thats nothing new.

About the features I really doubt it will be 4G simply because Apple like to hold off on putting the most up-to-date features in their phones and as mentioned in an earlier post if UK gets 4G in 2015 then it is way to early for Apple to put it into their next generation iPhone.

I will never the less get the iPhone as ive had enough of my blackberry and the only iPhone I have owned is a 3G and I loved it then.
The contract prices will be unbelievably high so I will most probably get it direct from Apple on PAYG and simply get a nice deal from Orange via retentions line when my current contract ends.

In a few months a lot of rumours will begin about the next generation iPhone and thats when it gets interesting.

mynameiswootzeh
20-01-2011, 06:10 PM
That article is trash.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!