PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] "Big Prize" Games

Jon™
12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
What REALLY annoys me is that there are noobs who make rooms saying "win hc" or "pick a rare" or something like that then just run away when someone wins

Its obviously a scam but some stupid people fall for them and I dont think its fair.

Tommy
12-08-2005, 05:29 PM
its not a scam because there not taking youre furni.

Jon™
12-08-2005, 05:34 PM
What about the people that think they'll actually get something and keep paying to stay?

Ive seen it before

Btw stop bad repping me.

>=[

Tommy
12-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I havnt bad repped you once...
And its there own fault for paying to stay, you shouldnt anyway, its a bad idea.

Jon™
12-08-2005, 05:47 PM
No "I" Havent actually

Im speaking on the behalf on others

and sorry for accusing you.

I got like 4 bad reps for the noob sofa joke

Tommy
12-08-2005, 05:48 PM
I havnt even read that joke, i dont think o.O

JoeyK.
13-08-2005, 07:44 AM
This has been around forever.... btw, hc isn't really a big prize for these kind of games, whenever i do them i give out hc... it's the throne ones that are obvious scams ;P

Vivianne
15-08-2005, 01:40 AM
not really a scam i agree its a way of making habbos go into that game room and then that game room becomes popular my friend usally falls for that its like she will do anything to get furni even if she is HC

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 01:43 AM
I would have to most likely agree with Jon on this one. Most rooms that say rares win are just mainly scams and are to just lure you to pay obviously to win that rare, and they mainly use clones. A couple of rooms are fine, but I guess the best way to avoid being scammed is to not pay and just play for fun!

olympic-games
15-08-2005, 03:39 AM
Well I witnessed a Falling furni game once Saying "win 2 rares" ..the room was a Pig sty with the 2hcs and Mocha stacked and using stools for the furni ..and cactuses and a duck for Hatch and bars..lOl
He insisted they P2s because "Prize is big" and he said "you should p2s and super rev" Ahh noobs gotta Love em <3

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 03:41 AM
Well I witnessed a Falling furni game once Saying "win 2 rares" ..the room was a Pig sty with the 2hcs and Mocha stacked and using stools for the furni ..and cactuses and a duck for Hatch and bars..lOl
He insisted they P2s because "Prize is big" and he said "you should p2s and super rev" Ahh noobs gotta Love em <3

lol you're so mean justin :P

Mendonky
15-08-2005, 03:43 AM
my fav has got to be the "invisible trade"

noob="like omgz im gonna rev you all"
noob *trades owner, gives another, both accept*
owner *he gave me 5 furni, you have all been revved"

or the "no p2k / rev no prize"

olympic-games
15-08-2005, 03:44 AM
There the twilight of my fascination
I dislike the way they scam but saying something Like "Omg p2s prize si big" Just gives me the giggles. Lol this person who owned the Falling furni which I described earlier had the goofy Long shoes ,shaved eyebrows and chubby face look.

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 03:47 AM
There the twilight of my fascination
I dislike the way they scam but saying something Like "Omg p2s prize si big" Just gives me the giggles. Lol this person who owned the Falling furni which I described earlier had the goofy Long shoes ,shaved eyebrows and chubby face look.
lol it's only their Habbo look :P Aren't you at the Supermarket btw?

olympic-games
15-08-2005, 03:48 AM
Ahaha Going now!
But yea there Habbo look`s are absolutely amusing hehe

Tommy
15-08-2005, 03:49 AM
Do not diss the chubby face sonny boy, i have a chubby face on habbo! Suits me though xD

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 03:50 AM
i wish there were glasses available, I bet you most Habbos would be wearing glasses...or shades.

GaryBest
15-08-2005, 03:56 AM
Yeh ppl r very cheeky and looking to pay profit, so dont always trust games with high prizes unless they're popular ppl trust

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!