PDA

View Full Version : sex education paper?

,Lexiilu
20-01-2011, 12:23 AM
so sorry for sounding like an idiot in advance. the answer will probably be clear to you all but i just don't know what to do :(

so we have to get a paper signed by our parents about topics they've talked to us about. i was just going to skip it but of course it's worth a test grade. so that isn't really an option. anyways i really just don't need an awkward conversation with my mom because i know she'll actually talk to me about like EVERYTHING on the sheet and mind you, some of it isn't bad (dating, what to do on a date, rules when no one's home etc.) but some of them are pretty nasty like STI's. i'm already stressed out as it is and i love my mom, but this is just so awkward and weird, we've already had a strained relationship recently and we don't need this to make it worse. so would it really be that bad to forge it? i'm not as concerned with forging as i am with getting caught. i don't want my teacher to email her or something and ask about it :'( i don't think he would, but you never know. i don't see any possible way to be straight up with her. i don't know how. i am EXTREMELY bad in awkward situations and i'm never going to forget. plus it's not like i don't know about sex? :S:S personally i don't see it a necessary thing since i don't have a boyfriend, and i'm not a bad kid. i know that some of those 'good girls' turn bad, yes, but i'm not likely to be one of them and she knows that. i don't know how to get out of this situation easily and i know what the right thing to do is, but i just can't bring myself to do it :'( i'm sorry for asking such a stupid question but i just need help. i don't have the willpower to make it happen :'(

FlyingJesus
20-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Yeah forge it but don't say that you've talked about EVERYTHING or it'll be obvious, then you can be like YEAH WE IZ HAVING THIS TALK LATER BECAUSE OF YOUR PAPER THANKS SO MUCH YOU ARE THE GREATEST

,Lexiilu
20-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Yeah forge it but don't say that you've talked about EVERYTHING or it'll be obvious, then you can be like YEAH WE IZ HAVING THIS TALK LATER BECAUSE OF YOUR PAPER THANKS SO MUCH YOU ARE THE GREATEST

LOL thanks! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!