PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Temptations

Jordan
20-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Oops he did it again!

It seems like Kanye West is out on a pop star hunt! A few days ago, Kanye dissed Britney Spears after her new single "Hold It Against Me" debuted at #1 in the charts.

Kanye posted on Britney's Twitter "@britneyspears: Yo britney, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you be #1, but me and jay-z single is one of the best songs of all time.LOL"

Hmmm, sounds familiar, huh?

Just a little while later, Kanye deleted his original Tweet to Britney and responded by saying that it was simply a joke due to the fact that he added "LOL" at the end of his Tweet. According to Kanye, adding "LOL" at the end of a statement makes it a joke :S Me thinks Kanye needs to take a break from stinging pop stars and focus on his own career! Let’s cross our fingers that Britney won’t hold this against Kanye ;)
Kanye, LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! Actually, LEAVE POP STARS ALONE!

If you miss out on this week’s deal, the green-eyed monster might visit you too! For just 10 Credits you’ll receive:

Trash Can - I wonder where Kanye gets all his trash talk from?
Easter Egg - Tweet Tweet!
Beach Shower - Kanye needs to cool off!
Campfire - For roasting Britney.
Pink Teddy - Hold it against you ;)

Grab this deal from the Special Offers section of the Catalog before next Thursday!

Written by 1se , Habbo

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2181-thursday-temptations

Ajthedragon
20-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Joy. Won't be buying. :rolleyes:

karter
20-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Cant believe they released Pink Bear when Valentine is almost here

moanster
20-01-2011, 07:42 PM
screw whoever wrote that article,

kanye 4eva

Eoin247
20-01-2011, 07:55 PM
More "great deals" that aren't really great deals. As usual this stuff can be gotten very commonly in most cred shops for 1c or even 2 for 1c. Not too sure about the pink teddy though but from what i remember it isn't worth much either.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!