PDA

View Full Version : From 1 million to 10 million?

Michael
20-01-2011, 08:15 PM
It seems that Habbos target is to have 10 million people on Habbo a day :P

We are constantly looking for new professionals to join our ranks. If you are a software developer (Java / AS3), concept / game designer, graphic designer or automated testing engineer, you could be the one we seek!

Habbo is a growing community, and we are continuously developing new game mechanics and features to inspire creativity in our users, and to provide them new ways to interact with each other. The huge number of concurrent users sets its own interesting challenges to the concepts and the software development.

This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further by building a viral, fun social gaming service. Do you want to help move a 1 million daily active user social game to 10M daily?

We develop our products using agile and user centric methods. We also measure every change we make. Our small independent development teams are working around their own focus areas, with a very high level of independence and responsibility. We support our employees in their career development. For example, our employees have the ability to spend about 10% of their time on experiential learning projects.

Please note that our development teams are located in Helsinki. Remote working is not possible, and unfortunately we cannot offer relocation assistance.

All applicants must be over 18 years of age.

If you think you've got what it takes to drive Sulake towards excellence, fill in our online application!

http://sulake.com/careers/open_positions/view?id=263

Eoin247
20-01-2011, 08:29 PM
They have 1 million online per day? Would have fooled me, the other hotels must have a lot more users than i had thought because i just don't see how anything near a million (or even half that) coming onto .com.

Arron
20-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Hmm. Impossible from my eyes. I'll be amazed if they achieve this too.

Michael
20-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Hmm. Impossible from my eyes. I'll be amazed if they achieve this too.

Same, 10 million a day. wow.

Aidenn
21-01-2011, 01:43 PM
I believe its do-able, will just depend on Habbos Marketting skills, for example;

Has anyone seen that Habbo Advert thats been on TV Recently?

Personally i don't like it because all i basically done was laugh.

Samantha
21-01-2011, 02:00 PM
they could do it. habbo adverts are all over the place. such as aiden said. mtv advertises habbo a lot.

i remember the other day i went on a page and a habbo advert came on. they are everywhere :P.

Ed.
21-01-2011, 03:41 PM
I think we would all benefit from more members on Habbo - there would be more credits and stuff in circulation and the hotel would be busier meaning more people visting rooms etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!