PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...

Conservative,
20-01-2011, 10:15 PM
(MODs feel free to move I wasn't sure where this goes tbh)...

Not seen someone for YEARS (literally, 5/6 years) and then just randomly bump into them (or find them on FB or something) and that start chatting like you've been best mates the whole time?

I just did it today, I found 2 mates from when I was in Year 4 and they were in Year 6 on FB and then one popped up on my chat was like "HEY! Long time no see, how are you?" and then we just got into a convo reminissing about our old school and stuff, it brought back so many good memories lol :')

but yeah, anyone else had that?

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Moderator): from "Discuss Anything", as I feel it is better suited here. :)

Chris
20-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Yeah, has happened to me on a few occasions and it's great to see some of the people from primary/secondary school that you haven't seen in yonks. :D

dbgtz
20-01-2011, 10:45 PM
yes, some dude I knew 7/8 years ago (well 7 when I re-met him) got in contact with me, somehow, probs fb and basically said "we should meet up" bla bla bla and it was a pretty fun time. However we are completely and utterly different people and that is a reason we have not met up again.

There was another person who randomly msned me, but because we departed on such awkward terms, it wasn't really that flowly, just general chit chat.

Samantha
21-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Whilst skim reading the replies I just realised - yes, - I have done so like 5 times.

One went to my Infant school and left in like year 2.
One went to my infant and junior school.
One went to my infant school (another one)
a girl went to my infant school
and another girl went to my junior school for a few months

and now i talk to all 5 on fb and the final one i know see round college - i just have to find the courage to speak to her. :P

wixard
21-01-2011, 05:58 PM
well yeah thats like what happens in life a lot

Conservative,
21-01-2011, 06:07 PM
well yeah thats like what happens in life a lot

I know it's nothing amazing, I just haven't seen this guy for like...6 years? And he's 2 years older than me, left school, just interesting catching up with him and wondered if anyone else had had it recently.

Scallz
21-01-2011, 07:10 PM
I know it's nothing amazing, I just haven't seen this guy for like...6 years? And he's 2 years older than me, left school, just interesting catching up with him and wondered if anyone else had had it recently.

Yeah mate ... same has happend to me! I met a sort of ex girlfriend. Never saw her for years and just saw her waltzing down the street one day!! It was like she had just stepped out of a "Loreal Advert".

Gibs960
21-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Yeah, haven't seen a an old school friend for years (because I moved primary schools) and then met up with him at secondary and we're best friends now! :D

Moh
21-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Quite a few times, but usually when I'm on a night out.

Becca
22-01-2011, 12:19 AM
i'v e recently met up with my really really old bestfriend from facebook, was awkward at first then so funny!

Jacob-G4E
22-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Yeah this happened to me, It was so awkward, because she was my ex.. :L

wiktoria
22-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Yh there was this girl in year 5 and she was a right ***** and a tramp and ugh I hated her so much and I seen her like a few weeks ago. I haven't seen her for like 4 years and she's still a tramp

Camy
24-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah, started seeing people from school i hadnt seen in ages when i started going out to pubs/clubs, its fun to just catch up and have some banter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!