PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] PERM BAN?!

Zuth
21-01-2011, 10:00 AM
One min i was talking the next i was banned for scamming! Help me i may know why!

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Scamming Ban: Permanent". The ban will expire at 6/18/22 9:54 PM Eastern Time.

Thread closed by Nuxty (Trialist Forum Moderator): Closed due to persistent arguements.

Aidenn
21-01-2011, 01:31 PM
So what exactly happened?

Might help if we had a little bit more insight into this situation ;P.

Zuth
21-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Heres what i sent to redtiz:

Hello there, ive been perm banned on habbo for scamming! Im going to be 100% onist with you here and give the full story:

Me and my mate mark owned a school together, we decided to put the hole school on on account, so i made a new habbo account called 'Cenzq' on a email: [REMOVED] So we put all our furni on one account and re made the school. A few days later i had suspitions that mark was going to take all the funri, so i changed the pass to the habbo and the email used. I then faked that it had been hacked an said we have lost all of our funri. One day later i decided to put all the funri back on my old account 'benhollins' so i did it. I made some rooms with all the furni and i was talking to my friend then all of a sudden up came:

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Scamming Ban: Permanent". The ban will expire at 6/18/22 9:54 PM Eastern Time.

Please help me. I spent over £50 on habbo at chirstmas.

paulnyr
08-02-2011, 03:55 AM
I've had exactly the same ban, they seem to have permed al ot of people today for no reason

Zuth
08-02-2011, 04:25 PM
lol, PM Redtiz on the forum and she'll sort something out. :P

Calculator
13-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Heres what i sent to redtiz:

Ban fully deserved.
*REMOVED*

I've had exactly the same ban, they seem to have permed al ot of people today for no reason

*REMOVED*

Edited by Nuxty (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming.

Conservative,
13-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Yup it's a fair ban.

Zuth
13-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Ban fully deserved.
*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*

Lol bit behind on your reply, Obv wasnt deserved otherwise I would still be banned.

Conservative,
13-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Lol bit behind on your reply, Obv wasnt deserved otherwise I would still be banned.

You got unbanned for that? wow ;/

That's stupid - you stole your friends furni.

What you did is like Steven Gerrard saying "I thought he was gunna punch me, so I punched him first". Lol. It's ridiculous.

Calculator
13-02-2011, 01:34 PM

*REMOVED*

Edited by Nuxty (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse other members of scamming

Conservative,
13-02-2011, 01:36 PM
*REMOVED*

Indeed. I'm very surprised you were unbanned. Fair enough if you thought he was going to steal your furni so then took YOURS back. But taking ALL of it? That's, as stated above - illegal. You're very lucky that you got unbanned, I'm surprised you were considering you broke the law.

You do know 2 kids in Sweden (I think) got arrested for stealing furni on habbo right?

Calculator
13-02-2011, 01:36 PM

And it seems from your reply you have not learnt anything from the unban, which is a shame and a huge disrespect to Redtiz.

Link of thread PM'd to her. Lets hope she changes her mind when she realises you haven't learnt your lesson, then hopefully she will reverse her action and re-place the perm ban, proving to you that you DID break the rules.

---------- Post added 13-02-2011 at 01:37 PM ----------

Indeed. I'm very surprised you were unbanned. Fair enough if you thought he was going to steal your furni so then took YOURS back. But taking ALL of it? That's, as stated above - illegal. You're very lucky that you got unbanned, I'm surprised you were considering you broke the law.

You do know 2 kids in Sweden (I think) got arrested for stealing furni on habbo right?

And a person in Australia was jailed for using his neighbours wireless. People seem to think what they do on the internet is different from real life.

Zuth
13-02-2011, 01:43 PM
When did I say I hadn't learnt a lesson or im disrespecting Redtiz? Oh I just remembered, I didn't.

Conservative,
13-02-2011, 01:44 PM
When did I say I hadn't learnt a lesson or im disrespecting Redtiz? Oh I just remembered, I didn't.

No but you're being really cocky and you clearly don't understand the implications of what you did, and how it could've turned out had your friend followed it up.

Zuth
13-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Also when did I say I didn't break the rules? Oh once again, I didn't.

Calculator
13-02-2011, 01:45 PM

By saying "Obv wasnt deserved otherwise I would still be banned."

Thus clearly meaning that you think the ban was not deserved, hence what you did was fine and not illegal.

Conservative,
13-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Also when did I say I didn't break the rules? Oh once again, I didn't.

You broke the rules, but it's more than just a 1c scam or a joke in which you gave back the furni. You took (presumably) several £'s worth of furni from your friend. You wouldn't walk into a sweet shop and steal all the chocolate in there would you? The same principle.

Zuth
13-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Lool, I no longer care, me Redtiz and mark have all understud what was wrong, she even told me to do several things, aposigise ect... So what ever you now say I'm no longer involed, the problem has been sorted fairly and I no longer care in what you say, I knew what I did wrong and fully understand it, as Redtiz even explained to me it was illegal, it's none of your bussinuss why I got unbanned.

Calculator
13-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Lool, I no longer care, me Redtiz and mark have all understud what was wrong, she even told me to do several things, aposigise ect... So what ever you now say I'm no longer involed, the problem has been sorted fairly and I no longer care in what you say, I knew what I did wrong and fully understand it, as Redtiz even explained to me it was illegal, it's none of your bussinuss why I got unbanned.

Then why post this thread?
You say Redtiz explained why it was illegal (meaning you did break the Habbo T&C), yet you say the ban was unfair even after that? Then you say you no longer care now just because you have been unbanned. Now that is a huge disrespect to redtiz.

Gibs960
13-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Got permed for transferring furni from one account to the other in '07. I've still not been unbanned after several appeals.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!