PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Group page..

OhLiam
21-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Habbo are so thickle it's unbelievable.. when the hotel merged I thought it was odd that I never received my group page back.. I waited and waited and waited and when I see that everyone I knew had their group pages back I decided to ask the staff so I sent them a help request which went along the lines of..

Sep-28 2010 10:03 :-
Hi it's been nearly 4months since the merge and I still do not have my one and only group page back. Friends of mine have theirs returned so why hasn't mine came back?

This is so frustrating because that group has alot of memories tied to it and I would like to see it returned to me.

I look forward to hearing back from you.I'm not allowed to copy their emails so let's just say I chatted with them and sent screenshots etc until they gave me that famous line "our tech staff are dealing with your problem."

Oh right so yeah I then waited again nothing happened so I sent another email to them on Aug-29 2010 08:16 and to no avail I received that automated message again "this is a known bug".. so waited again and then I went to hell with it and emailed them once more on Nov-08 2010 09:58 and then again received the same automated response as before with nothing happening.

I now have just sent ANOTHER email quoting my last THREE emails. I will email again and again until their stupid technical staff sort this problem out.

Anyone else had any similar issues?

qaxzsw
21-01-2011, 05:37 PM
I haven't experienced this but PM Redtiz on the forum, shes great with dealing with problems and will actually get you somewhere unlike their dire customer service team!

Mikey
21-01-2011, 05:41 PM
As said above contact Redtiz. Habbo's customer services team is rather appauling to be honest. I had a experience with them a while ago when they introduced the Habbo ID system and you HAD to log in with your email. It took me over a month to get my account back because I kept getting automated emails.

OhLiam
21-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah this issue has been on-going for like 7months which is stupid when they could have just told me it would take a while instead of pushing me to the side with their stupid automated replys.

Ajthedragon
21-01-2011, 07:34 PM
How stupid. This customer service team is appalling, why not email sulake? Tell them your problems and they might make the geek people do something about it?

Redtiz
25-01-2011, 09:56 AM
I'm afraid you were getting those same messages because customer service had not heard of any more progress on the issue from the technical teams who deal with such things. If you PM me the email address you used on the help tool I can get someone to take a look and see if there's been some progress at HQ in trying to retrieve your group.

OhLiam
25-01-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm afraid you were getting those same messages because customer service had not heard of any more progress on the issue from the technical teams who deal with such things. If you PM me the email address you used on the help tool I can get someone to take a look and see if there's been some progress at HQ in trying to retrieve your group.
Thanks and I have private messaged you.

OhLiam
29-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Yeah Sulake are a ******* joke they say that "we're working on this" then SEVEN months later I get told that they wont be sorting this issue. Which in result they give me VIPsubscription wow.. yeah.

The ONLY group I had in which I wrote everything I've done in the past 4years they simply delete it. Idiots im actually so angry at them that I kinda swore at them over the help thing. :L

Michael
29-01-2011, 11:43 PM
My group hasnt been given back to me either Ive emailed them quite a lot of times and the same problem still exists "our tech staff are dealing with your problem."

Zuth
30-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Lol, this happend to me, I have 4 groups and they were returned in December! It's just a joke.

lTraditional
30-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I received mine back in August but maybe bigger groups take longer to merge but with it being nearly a year, it is a joke. It is probably a miracle they gave you free vip though!

Redtiz
01-02-2011, 04:15 PM
The ONLY group I had in which I wrote everything I've done in the past 4years they simply delete it. Idiots im actually so angry at them that I kinda swore at them over the help thing. :L

It wouldn't be a case of 'deleting it'. They didn't have someone sit and look through a big list of groups saying 'keep that one, delete that one' etc. It seems to be case that, after merge, there were a couple of groups that somehow got corrupted and they literally couldn't retrieve them and appear to have been trying to find a way to get them back. It looks as though, in your case, they simply couldn't and so offered you a goodwill gesture and an apology instead.

Ajthedragon
01-02-2011, 06:12 PM
All my discussion forum stuff is gone, just realised. :(

Samantha
02-02-2011, 03:56 PM
It wouldn't be a case of 'deleting it'. They didn't have someone sit and look through a big list of groups saying 'keep that one, delete that one' etc. It seems to be case that, after merge, there were a couple of groups that somehow got corrupted and they literally couldn't retrieve them and appear to have been trying to find a way to get them back. It looks as though, in your case, they simply couldn't and so offered you a goodwill gesture and an apology instead.

I know he wrote all his things on over a 4 year period but can't they give him 10c (to buy a group) or give him a free group? Then maybe he can get some things back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!