PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Netbook.

-Katie
21-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey, I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me with a problem I have with my netbook. I'm kinda useless when it comes to computers. When I turn on my computer, or try to open msn, the webcam or internet it says ''Application has failed to start because WTSAP123.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'' I cant set up an internet connection either and even the dell support centre wont work for some reason. I definitely didn't un-install anything from my netbook recently so I'm not sure how it happened. I've tried to run a few scans on it to try and fix it but they all need internet so that wont work. Its a dell inspiron mini 910 btw and its windows xp. +rep to anyone who can help me, its driving me mad. Thanks! :)

greatness
21-01-2011, 07:51 PM
The problem might be that your internet browser application might need to be re-installed due to a virus or corrupt file. Have you tried seeing what happens when you re-install? If you can set up an internet connection then you could just install a different type of browser like Firefox and shouldn't have a problem getting on there.

Jack!
21-01-2011, 07:53 PM
System restore to when it worked?

-Katie
23-01-2011, 10:04 PM
The problem might be that your internet browser application might need to be re-installed due to a virus or corrupt file. Have you tried seeing what happens when you re-install? If you can set up an internet connection then you could just install a different type of browser like Firefox and shouldn't have a problem getting on there.

I'd try that but its not letting me set up a connection :( Thanks anyways though!

System restore to when it worked?

Never thought of that actually, I just tried it though and it didn't work :(

Luke
23-01-2011, 10:10 PM
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9738660

Download that, and open it. It'll fix your problem.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!