PDA

View Full Version : Few suggestions..

Fiendly
22-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Was wondering, with user rep.. Why not add in who gave the reputation.
Seems more helpful to thank users and to see who did it.

Also, is it possible to add a who quoted me button.
I've seen these features on another forum I go to and they're helpful.

After all, these are suggestions! :)
Sorry if there are other threads on this..

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Moved from 'Queries about Habbox' to 'Feedback'

scott
22-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Heya,

Being able to see who gave you rep is a VIP feature only. You can win VIP by entering competitions on the forum, also HxHD gave out VIP at their Saturday Night Quiz!

Inseriousity.
22-01-2011, 10:27 AM
As for the quote notification thing, there was big support for it but there was some techie issue (that I can't remember) that meant it wasn't possible, shame :(

Hecktix
22-01-2011, 01:17 PM
As for the quote notification thing, there was big support for it but there was some techie issue (that I can't remember) that meant it wasn't possible, shame :(

We actually found a way to do it, then our techie did a runner! We won't be techie-less forever though so when a new techie appears it's something Nicola can discuss with them.

Nemo
22-01-2011, 01:18 PM
We actually found a way to do it, then our techie did a runner! We won't be techie-less forever though so when a new techie appears it's something Nicola can discuss with them.
Yay about time. I was about to like make a 3rd thread on it.

Hecktix
22-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Yay about time. I was about to like make a 3rd thread on it.

My plan was to implement it at Christmas without telling y'all to be nice but then Jamesy did his hippy thing and ran for freedom.

Nemo
22-01-2011, 01:24 PM
My plan was to implement it at Christmas without telling y'all to be nice but then Jamesy did his hippy thing and ran for freedom.
Psh. I best get credit for it when we do it get MMHK.

FlyingJesus
22-01-2011, 04:06 PM
I remember being against quote notifications does anyone know why or was I just being awkward

Nemo
22-01-2011, 04:20 PM
I remember being against quote notifications does anyone know why or was I just being awkward
Looking back at both my threads on this, u didnt post. Sooooooooo u were probs just being awkward in ur own head

jackass
22-01-2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=461217

Tried a couple of years ago, and people didn't seem too enthusiastic about it! :P

Eoin247
22-01-2011, 07:40 PM
The quote thing sounds like a great idea! Hopefully it'll get implemented someday soon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!