PDA

View Full Version : Redtiz!

Zuth
22-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Hey guys I just thought I'd post this, but yesturday I got premed for scamming! I was gutted as I'd spent over £50 last year in habbo and I had 3 months of VIP left. So I PMed Redtiz about the problem, within 2 hours she replied with a conclusion. She said "Will I get unbanned no, but since youve been honist I will arrange for us all too meet up and give the furni back to ****". It wasn't a normal scam it had a reason. So we all meet up, I retured the furni, had a picture with Redtiz. About half an hour later she sent me a thropie. She's so nice and friendly I recommend everyone who had a unfair ban to pm her, she got my problem 100% sorted within 6 hours of the first pm. If it wasn't for her I Proberly would of had to wait several weeks from a reply from the help tool and never get unbanned. Thanks so much to Redtiz and Habbox forum as without them, I would of lost anything.

(P.S Mods PLEASE don't move this to thankyous forum, I beg you!

Thread closed by Nuxty (Forum Moderator): Closed to prevent further and to stop current arguments.

Aidenn
22-01-2011, 11:40 AM
She truely is an asset to Habbox and a great person to talk to.
glad the issue got resolved.

Conservative,
22-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Glad your problem was resolved but scamming - for any reason, in any form is wrong and does deserve a ban. But yes Redtiz is truly amazing.

Mathew
22-01-2011, 01:03 PM
I really do wish there were a couple more Redtiz's on the forum. The quality of her service is simply second to none and everyone really does seem to be benefitting from her presence on the forum. She understands things from the user's perspective and has both Habbos (in terms of making money), and the users best interest at heart.

I only hope she doesn't get too many people complaining and decide to stop visiting the site. Maybe it would be beneficial for her to request some more staff to visit Habbox more often. It's a perfect site where Habbo Staff can get feedback on their products; and also appeal against bans which may be unfair.

j0rd
22-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Good ol' redtiz :)
Why couldn't all Habbo staff be like her? :(

Josh
22-01-2011, 01:10 PM
I wish there was a Redtiz for every department of Habbo.

Zak
22-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Very nice for people to show their appreciation for such a good member of staff. Not just Redtiz though, I'm sure lots of other members of staff work very hard, just we see more results from her :)

Alkaz
22-01-2011, 01:33 PM
And long may she reign.

I'm pleased that your account got unbanned and you've learned from your mistakes, Ben. :)

Zuth
22-01-2011, 01:51 PM
She is very nice! But scamming wasn't the correct term to use, it's a long and complecated story, anyway it's over now thanks to Redtiz! She's amazing, get some more posts on so we can show her our love for her great kindness and how helpfull she is, she deserves this!

Neversoft
22-01-2011, 02:42 PM
I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson today, kids. Don't scam!

Eoin247
22-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Hey guys I just thought I'd post this, but yesturday I got premed for scamming! I was gutted as I'd spent over £50 last year in habbo and I had 3 months of VIP left. So I PMed Redtiz about the problem, within 2 hours she replied with a conclusion. She said "Will I get unbanned no, but since youve been honist I will arrange for us all too meet up and give the furni back to ****". It wasn't a normal scam it had a reason. So we all meet up, I retured the furni, had a picture with Redtiz. About half an hour later she sent me a thropie. She's so nice and friendly I recommend everyone who had a unfair ban to pm her, she got my problem 100% sorted within 6 hours of the first pm. If it wasn't for her I Proberly would of had to wait several weeks from a reply from the help tool and never get unbanned. Thanks so much to Redtiz and Habbox forum as without them, I would of lost anything.

(P.S Mods PLEASE don't move this to thankyous forum, I beg you!

If i'm being completely honest it's unfair that in the end you got rewarded for scamming, even if you do regret what you did.

People here are saying you learned your lesson, but what lesson is that? That just because you're a member of hxf you can scam and complain to redtiz and in the end get a throphy for it just because you say you're sorry you did it?

It wasn't a normal scam it had a reason
You said also it's a complicated story and that it wasn't really scamming, so please explain the complete story to us. Otherwise i'm sorry but Redtiz has made a mistake dealing with this.

Zuth
22-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Here's the exact PM what I sent to Redtiz for help, hope it explains it.

Hello there, ive been perm banned on habbo for scamming! Im going to be 100% onist with you here and give the full story:

Me and my mate mark owned a school together, we decided to put the hole school on on account, so i made a new habbo account called 'Cenzq' on a email [email protected] or .co.uk. So we put all our furni on one account and re made the school. A few days later i had suspitions that mark was going to take all the funri, so i changed the pass to the habbo and the email used. I then faked that it had been hacked an said we have lost all of our funri. One day later i decided to put all the funri back on my old account 'benhollins' so i did it. I made some rooms with all the furni and i was talking to my friend then all of a sudden up came:

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Scamming Ban: Permanent". The ban will expire at 6/18/22 9:54 PM Eastern Time.

Kyle
22-01-2011, 03:50 PM
If i'm being completely honest it's unfair that in the end you got rewarded for scamming, even if you do regret what you did.

People here are saying you learned your lesson, but what lesson is that? That just because you're a member of hxf you can scam and complain to redtiz and in the end get a throphy for it just because you say you're sorry you did it?

You said also it's a complicated story and that it wasn't really scamming, so please explain the complete story to us. Otherwise i'm sorry but Redtiz has made a mistake dealing with this.
rewarded? it's only a trophy get over it if you want one pm her

don't post your personal info bud

Eoin247
22-01-2011, 04:42 PM

Well although it is still scamming, i suppose it is a bit more understandable as it was with your friend.

rewarded? it's only a trophy get over it if you want one pm her

If somebody rewarded in any way or form, if they scammed, i deem it wrong. Maybe you don't find anything wrong with that, unfortunately that's a problem i can't help you with. I don't mean to nitpick here but you do realise how much staff thropies sell for right?

As i already said, with Bens new addition to his original post it is more understandable what happened.

if you want one pm her

Lol, i never said i wanted one. I merely expressed my opinion in my post. Read posts properly before responding next time please, not to mention habbo staff don't just give you throphies just by asking.

Zuth
22-01-2011, 04:49 PM
The tropie siad,

"Friends are worth more than furni"

So it wasn't exactly a present.
Just to let you know I will never sell it.

Matthew
22-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks redtiz, but I do agree with Eoin, you shouldn't really receive a trophy for scamming lol

Glad its resolved anyway.

Michael
22-01-2011, 06:39 PM
If it wasn't a present what was it then? :S

Zuth
22-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Ok lets just make this clear, it wasn't a gift, it was a trophy with a reminder on it.

Matthew
22-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Ok lets just make this clear, it wasn't a gift, it was a trophy with a reminder on it.

Well she could have just reminded you over a chat?

I don't think that it's fair that you received a trophy for scamming someone. It doesn't matter how you look at the trophy, whether you'll sell it or not, whether it was a gift or not (:P), its not fair that you got 'rewarded' for scamming someone. Thats all.

Eoin247
22-01-2011, 07:19 PM

Whats your definition of a present then mate? :hmm:

Zuth
22-01-2011, 07:52 PM
lol guys, she sent it too me as a little gift, and scamming wasn't the correct term for habbo to use, because it wasn't really a scam.

Matthew
22-01-2011, 08:09 PM
lol guys, she sent it too me as a little gift, and scamming wasn't the correct term for habbo to use, because it wasn't really a scam.

Oh so it was a gift? And technically it was a scam, because you were walking off with the other guys furni were you not?

As I said, glad its all been sorted now.

Eoin247
22-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Didn't you just say it wasn't a gift Ben? Now you changed your mind? :(

Mathew
22-01-2011, 09:01 PM
To be honest, I can't say I care whether he got a trophy or not. I'd be more glad that we have a fantastic member of staff who takes the time out of their day (and work) to actually give customer service like that.

Zuth
22-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Same Matthew

Eoin247
22-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Ok i'm keeping my job at habbox separate from my views on this so i responded to your question in this thread as truthfully as i could.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=684633

Now in this thread and in the linked thread you're saying you don't want to sell it, fair enough if that's true. Although to be honest why else would you ask for the price?

Inseriousity.
22-01-2011, 11:14 PM

If you only took your own furni then I wouldn't say it was a scam but by the sounds of it, you took all of it, his included and that's just wrong imo.

Despite that, it's up to redtiz to decide what to spend credits on and she decided to get you a trophy. It's not like you can stick it in a room and show off cos the message gives it away that it's not exactly a "yes I saved a kitten from a pixel tree" type of trophy.

When Habbo Staff appear to have completely cut themselves off from fansites, it is reassuring to see that there are still some staff that acknowledge how important they are.

hairpins
23-01-2011, 12:27 AM
habo dunt do customa service nemore since the merge no a fence
redtiz is lyke the onli 1 in the hotel hew deels wiv thingz probabli
eye think it helps she kan speek english too…

Zuth
23-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Ok i'm keeping my job at habbox separate from my views on this so i responded to your question in this thread as truthfully as i could.

Now in this thread and in the linked thread you're saying you don't want to sell it, fair enough if that's true. Although to be honest why else would you ask for the price?

Because people are saying it's worth like 10 thrones and I didn't believe them, that's why.

Mathew
23-01-2011, 10:49 AM
I really do hope to goodness you don't trade the trophy. I daresay the reason Habbo Staff have become less connected with users is due to things like that. The trophy was sent as a gesture of goodwill, imagine how she'd feel if you traded it! :P

Zuth
23-01-2011, 11:44 AM
That's exactly why I'm not selling it, she helped me loads, she let me have a pic with her, I am keeping it as a reminder of her :P

qaxzsw
23-01-2011, 11:59 AM
well brb guys going to scam someone and hopefully get a trophy afterwards

Zuth
23-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Good luck with that!

Plebings
23-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Recently someone attempted to hack my account (and actually got on it :() but before they could do any serious stealing, I was able to change pw and perm the account, so I could reset details during the ban.

Got told in my requests that no different IP address had been on my account - pm'd redtiz who told me they had checked the date wrong.

BLESS YOU REDTIZ <3

Redtiz
25-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the kind words all.

In Ben's case I did indeed give him AND the other Habbo involved a trophy each with the inscription 'Friends are worth more than furni' not as a reward but as a permanent reminder that they both nearly broke a friendship. As it was, they were able to resolve the situation by talking, divide up the furniture which they'd had in the shared rooms and they walked away friends.

Of course not all 'scam' cases are like this involving friends; quite a few are 'career scammers' who simply harvest usernames/passwords via sites, keyloggers etc and I'd never try to resolve one of those situations with mediation.

Out of interest however, do people think there's perhaps a role for long-time experienced players in mediating some situations in Habbo? For instance, if a couple of people are shouting the odds in a room, rather than throwing around bans for abuse, an experienced player goes along to try and resolve the dispute by talking to them?

Josh
25-01-2011, 11:18 AM
No, I don't think there is a role for long-time experienced players for mediating. In real life, playing a game with an adult will be more successful than playing a game with the same ages kids you are. It's the same here but instead of age as a factor. It's "what you are." People respect mods and staff so they're going to listen to them, but if it's a player, they can simply say rack off and then the dispute continues but now you're involved.

However, I DO think long-time experienced players have a role in assisting moderators with reports etc. It may not be delivering bans or anything, but they definitely could help by maybe (I'm not a great thinker) sorting out reports (in seriousness) and also sending messages to players that actually asked for help. ie. How do I get a trading pass? No actual real powers except being able to read reports and forward them onto mods as a higher priority than others. (They'd still get all the reports but would be able to select higher priority ones etc, just to avoid a volunteer going rogue! :P)

Eoin247
25-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Out of interest however, do people think there's perhaps a role for long-time experienced players in mediating some situations in Habbo? For instance, if a couple of people are shouting the odds in a room, rather than throwing around bans for abuse, an experienced player goes along to try and resolve the dispute by talking to them?

Definitely, I think there was a thread around here not too long ago regarding something very similar to this idea. I think that letting people who have been on the game for a long time have some sort of responsibility like this, would be a great idea. The restrictions and requirements for getting this sort of job should be fairly strict though, you don't want a very immature kid going in and making things worse just because he finds it fun to stir up things.

I always thought that hobbas should be brought back, even though i only made my first account then, as i heard many great things about them and never any bad.

Nonetheless there seems to be too many premade messages from mods that aren't even a bit or aren't entirely relevant to the calls for help that are made from what i can see.

Josh
25-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Definitely, I think there was a thread around here not too long ago regarding something very similar to this idea. I think that letting people who have been on the game for a long time have some sort of responsibility like this, would be a great idea. The restrictions and requirements for getting this sort of job should be fairly strict though, you don't want a very immature kid going in and making things worse just because he finds it fun to stir up things.

I always thought that hobbas should be brought back, even though i only made my first account then, as i heard many great things about them and never any bad.

Nonetheless there seems to be too many premade messages from mods that aren't even a bit or aren't entirely relevant to the calls for help that are made from what i can see.

Not Hobbas, too powerful. I think something in between Habbo eXperts and Hobbas.

Eoin247
25-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Not Hobbas, too powerful. I think something in between Habbo eXperts and Hobbas.

Perhaps, maybe even having different levels of authority might work.

Redtiz
25-01-2011, 04:18 PM
The restrictions and requirements for getting this sort of job should be fairly strict though, you don't want a very immature kid going in and making things worse just because he finds it fun to stir up things.

No, it'd never be a job, just a voluntary thing and it'd never have a strict application process as managing that sort of scenario a) takes way too much time and b) makes it too much like a job which then brings employment issues. People who aren't good/interested will always be attracted to such schemes because of the perceived power or rewards....but then what if there were no tangible rewards and the good were sorted from the bad by a simple recommendation system?

Hobbas would never be brought back because we can't give players tools to take action on other players' accounts. I would also say that although everyone now remembers Hobbas fondly, I can assure you that when they were around there were as many moans about them as we see now about moderators ;)

Josh
25-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Off the topic of hobbas and such..

but her allocated time for fansites is all gone, yet she's still here. Just awesome tbh.

Honesty:
25-01-2011, 05:19 PM
No, it'd never be a job, just a voluntary thing and it'd never have a strict application process as managing that sort of scenario a) takes way too much time and b) makes it too much like a job which then brings employment issues. People who aren't good/interested will always be attracted to such schemes because of the perceived power or rewards....but then what if there were no tangible rewards and the good were sorted from the bad by a simple recommendation system?

Hobbas would never be brought back because we can't give players tools to take action on other players' accounts. I would also say that although everyone now remembers Hobbas fondly, I can assure you that when they were around there were as many moans about them as we see now about moderators ;)

How come it isn't allowed to give them tools but it was allowed years ago? Just wondering if its Habbos policy now or a change in law? I remember seeing Hobbas and going WOW HOBBA, fun days!

In reference to your earlier post, I would never like to see a normal account with any sort of power - even if it involves sorting arguments. I would rather that experienced players get a proper job similar to Hobbas than just things like HabboX.

Mathew
25-01-2011, 05:39 PM
No, it'd never be a job, just a voluntary thing and it'd never have a strict application process

the good were sorted from the bad by a simple recommendation system?
Maybe I'm simply reminiscing, but I was a big fan of both the Hobba and Habbo X systems. I think a reccomendation process is good, providing it is done fairly based on experience, quality of help, age of user, time online, etc. There is always posts on Habbox about staff choosing favourites (as there has been for years); whether it happens or not is a different matter.. but fairness needs to be taken into account, giving everyone who fits a criteria equal chance.

AgnesIO
25-01-2011, 06:19 PM
The tropie siad,

So she lied to you in a trophy?

Furni can be sold, friends can not.

Honesty:
25-01-2011, 06:23 PM

A friend can help you become rich in real life, Habbo furni cannot do that :rolleyes:.

AgnesIO
25-01-2011, 06:26 PM
A friend can help you become rich in real life, Habbo furni cannot do that :rolleyes:.

Depends how much we are talking about ;)

Zuth
25-01-2011, 06:51 PM

She ment, you shouldn't give up your friends for furni.

Honesty:
25-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Depends how much we are talking about ;)

Some friends can help you make millions ;). And .Ben he knows, I am sure he is just joking.

Eoin247
25-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Dom was just joking with you mate :P

Redtiz, just out of interest what would the application process be like if it isn't going to be very strict? I don't think a reccomendation process would neccesarily get you the best people for the positions.

RockyHorror
26-02-2011, 09:19 AM
I just read through this whole thread, laughing at the RAGE about the trophy, which 'he was never going to sell' but in actuality sold only a couple of days later;

People are so fickle. ha ha.

On-topic;

He shouldn't of been unbanned, it was a clear case of scamming. If his motive wasn't to scam, then he could of divided the furniture before being banned. But he choose to lie and keep it, the only reason he gave it back was because he would of lost everything if he hadn't.

I might be lynched for saying this, but this is why Sulake/Habbo staff shouldn't be on fan sites because it then becomes a case of conflict of interest. Certain Habbo users in this instance Habbox forum members shouldn't be treated differently than any other Habbo's, therefore not receive more influential help and have bans overturned that shouldn't be.

inb4; RAGE, i know, no-one else will agree.

Zuth
26-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Bit late with your reply! :) So what if i sold it, is it any of your business?

Bext
26-02-2011, 10:37 AM
A couple of things from this quite long thread..

1) Biz technically did wrong his friend (I dont see why he didnt just take his furni from the account instead of all of it) it isnt hardcore career scamming but whos to say if you wrong a mate what would you do to others?

2) The trophy. I agree also he shouldn't have got a trophy as there are honest habbos who get nothing and that are nice to their friends. Of course he sold it, someone who is conscious about a joint habbo account obviously is very furni driven and would want to sell a trophy like that....also a disrespectful move in my opinion.

3) Reditz does a fantastic job on habbo and the forums, but like all of us, makes a wrong decision from time to time (with the trophy as he sold it) but I applaud her greatly in looking at the situation in detail as we all know that is sometimes missed when people are banned/not banned. I think all moderators (and i extend this to many other websites and forums) should take as much pride in what they do.

karter
26-02-2011, 11:16 AM
I just read through this whole thread, laughing at the RAGE about the trophy, which 'he was never going to sell' but in actuality sold only a couple of days later;

On-topic;

He shouldn't of been unbanned, it was a clear case of scamming. If his motive wasn't to scam, then he could of divided the furniture before being banned. But he choose to lie and keep it, the only reason he gave it back was because he would of lost everything if he hadn't.

I might be lynched for saying this, but this is why Sulake/Habbo staff shouldn't be on fan sites because it then becomes a case of conflict of interest. Certain Habbo users in this instance Habbox forum members shouldn't be treated differently than any other Habbo's, therefore not receive more influential help and have bans overturned that shouldn't be.

You make a really good point though
The Guy getting the trophy - totally wrong and unfair , yes.
Redtiz doesn't unban everyone as you think so. I was quite surprised when the guy got unbanned.
I myself talked to redtiz about my ban (It had been like a year and all I did was 'attempt' selling an account)
Through some talks , redtiz unbanned me.

Most of you think redtiz is a saviour , but she is just like a mod (bit nice yes.)
But she never unbans people who have actually done very unfair things.

This , however was an exception and I don't think that he deserved an unban moreover a Trophy! haha

Gina
26-02-2011, 11:37 AM
For the fact friends are worth more then furni Ben, Redtiz probably never gives out trophys on Habbo, yet you decide to sell one saying friends are worth then furni,
I think you should still be banned but for not as long, probably about 2 months, as other people said, it was illegal and you know it, and you probably still haven't learnt a thing and I do agree with Rocky but not the last paragraph :P

AgnesIO
26-02-2011, 11:41 AM
I believe in second chances, but I think selling the trophy, especially with what it says on it, is quite ironic..

Probably a bad move on your behalf, although if I was in your situation, I would try and make as much as possible.

Michael
26-02-2011, 11:43 AM
For the fact friends are worth more then furni Ben, Redtiz probably never gives out trophys on Habbo, yet you decide to sell one saying friends are worth then furni,
I think you should still be banned but for not as long, probably about 2 months, as other people said, it was illegal and you know it, and you probably still haven't learnt a thing and I do agree with Rocky but not the last paragraph :P

Hes probably only learnt what to spend 50c on.

Gina
26-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Hes probably only learnt what to spend 50c on.

Deffinatly for the fact it says Friends are worth more then furni Quite Ironic, and the fact it was 50c and you said "and btw im not going to sell it" shows you obviously haven't learnt anything

Zak
26-02-2011, 01:12 PM
At the end of the day it was his decision what he wanted to do with the trophy, personally I'd have kept it because it sends out the right message of what Habbo should be about. But if he didn't want to spend another £5 on credit for a gold bar that's fair enough.

Ben's still a nice guy, chill guys!

Mathew
26-02-2011, 01:42 PM
I somewhat agree with you RockyHorror, but I do think we should be pleased that redtiz frequents the fansite as; not only is it good for Habbox, but it is true customer service, one on one help.. which simply isn't given by the main Habbo moderators.

On another note, how depressing that it was sold. Hope redtiz sees that :P

Nuxty
26-02-2011, 02:03 PM
At the end of the day, its his furni, if he wants to sell it he can!

Second chances are great, I should know as I've had so many in life, so please, don't give Ben a hard time. We can all learn from our mistakes! :)

AgnesIO
26-02-2011, 02:06 PM
At the end of the day, its his furni, if he wants to sell it he can!

Second chances are great, I should know as I've had so many in life, so please, don't give Ben a hard time. We can all learn from our mistakes! :)

Really good post - I totally agree.

If we were in Ben's position and could make a little bit more than normal, why the hell not?

karter
26-02-2011, 02:57 PM
The Thing is that he didn't deserve a trophy... (Sorry if you think I am being rude Ben)

Arron
26-02-2011, 08:12 PM
I think it's disrespectful to sell the Trophy if I'm honest. It seems that you care too much about Habbo Furni as at one point you said you would never sell it, but what do you do? Sell it for 50c... 50c? That's nothing! I'd much prefer to keep the Trophy from Redtiz as it shows that you have learnt from the mistake. I'll say it again that it seems that you care too much about the Furni and you have become too greedy.

I don't think you should have been unbanned but because you showed your honesty in the PM I can probably see why. But you didn't show honesty about the Trophy and thats where you've made a wrong turn.

But I'd like to thank Redtiz for the huge support she offers to this Forum.

Eoin247
26-02-2011, 10:21 PM

On-topic;

I posted that link earlier and pointed that out, ;)

Bit late with your reply! :) So what if i sold it, is it any of your business?

Are you actually serious? After all that, and everything you said earlier you sold it? So you pretty much just spouted ******** to all of us last month.

You made it our business when you decided to lie to me and the rest of the forum users. I really hope Redtiz sees this post, hopefully people like you won't get unbanned in the future.

lawrawrrr
26-02-2011, 10:39 PM
TBH, whatever our views are - I don't want to disclose mine, it was his decision to sell it on...

Zuth
26-02-2011, 11:05 PM
I posted that link earlier and pointed that out, ;)

Are you actually serious? After all that, and everything you said earlier you sold it? So you pretty much just spouted ******** to all of us last month.

You made it our business when you decided to lie to me and the rest of the forum users. I really hope Redtiz sees this post, hopefully people like you won't get unbanned in the future.

I wasn't going to sell it at the time, but I changed my mind. Got a problem with that? If you have, I don't really care, it's my furni, not yours. :)

Eoin247
26-02-2011, 11:18 PM
I wasn't going to sell it at the time, but I changed my mind. Got a problem with that? If you have, I don't really care, it's my furni, not yours. :)

Ok lets go back in time.

The tropie siad,

That's exactly why I'm not selling it, she helped me loads, she let me have a pic with her, I am keeping it as a reminder of her :P

Hmm.............

Because people are saying it's worth like 10 thrones and I didn't believe them, that's why.

More lying here, you obviously were asking for the price so you could sell it. Yet you chose to lie to the lot of us and pretended otherwise.

Thanks for the kind words all.

In Ben's case I did indeed give him AND the other Habbo involved a trophy each with the inscription 'Friends are worth more than furni' not as a reward but as a permanent reminder that they both nearly broke a friendship. As it was, they were able to resolve the situation by talking, divide up the furniture which they'd had in the shared rooms and they walked away friends.

As she says "permanent reminder ". Well then, i don't think i need say more here. I suppose Redtiz will have learned an important lesson if she reads this thread again.

Zak
27-02-2011, 12:09 AM
On the upside he can always go visit the trophy in my room :P lmao.

Zuth
27-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Ok lets go back in time.

Hmm.............

More lying here, you obviously were asking for the price so you could sell it. Yet you chose to lie to the lot of us and pretended otherwise.

As she says "permanent reminder ". Well then, i don't think i need say more here. I suppose Redtiz will have learned an important lesson if she reads this thread again.

I don't think I'll be forgetting a a item from a staff member for some reason, and at no point did she say I couldn't sell it when she gave it to me. Oh, and people do change there minds, it's human. As Zak said, I can always go see it in his room :)

Eoin247
27-02-2011, 10:01 AM
I don't think I'll be forgetting a a item from a staff member for some reason, and at no point did she say I couldn't sell it when she gave it to me. Oh, and people do change there minds, it's human. As Zak said, I can always go see it in his room :)

Sorry, but if you are that ignorant to have posted what you just said, then there is no point arguing with you as you won't be able to understand. Maybe when you learn what is common sense to most, you will understand.

Some food for thought though Ben. If a man gives his wife a solid gold ring when he proposes to her, do you think he says to her "Whatever you do don't sell the ring!" ? He doesn't, because unless the woman only has enough braincells to be counted in one hand, it's obvious to her that she shouldn't do that.

JerseySafety
27-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Sorry, but if you are that ignorant to have posted what you just said, then there is no point arguing with you as you won't be able to understand. Maybe when you learn what is common sense to most, you will understand.

Some food for thought though Ben. If a man gives his wife a solid gold ring when he proposes to her, do you think he says to her "Whatever you do don't sell the ring!" ? He doesn't, because unless the woman only has enough braincells to be counted in one hand, it's obvious to her that she shouldn't do that.

I agree with this.

I hope Redtiz comes on soon I need her to look at the hack PM I sent her seeing habbo aren't doing anything :/

karter
27-02-2011, 10:21 AM
It's quite funny that he got the trophy lol..
It was no big deed that he did.
If this deserves a trophy , I am sure redtiz would go nuts sending trophy to habbos.

Zuth
27-02-2011, 10:37 AM
My furni, i do what i want.. end of. Im no longer dissussing this, its wasting my life :) Goodbye!

karter
27-02-2011, 10:45 AM
My furni, i do what i want.. end of. Im no longer dissussing this, its wasting my life :) Goodbye!

Surely its your furni and I have no objection in you selling it.

It's just that you didn't deserve it.

Aplogising again for sounding rude.

Eoin247
27-02-2011, 10:57 AM

You missed the point entirely. Well done...

Well i suppose you have been exposed to what you really are. Good luck in ever getting anybody on the forum to trust you in any way.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!