PDA

View Full Version : Unique trophy values.

Lost_Addict
22-01-2011, 11:55 PM
I was just wondering what these trophies would go for. I don't expect much and i'm not selling but i'm just intrigued by the prices.

1'st is a silver cup trophy from mizki which reads

Well done,

Winner with HABBOX RADIO

2nd is a golden fish trophy from dionysus which reads

Mazda123

HABBO TALENT SHOW WINNER

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

And finally a bronze freindship trophy from Dany (Ex Sulake Staff) which reads

Null =} Enjoy your trophey d00d ;)

Any acurate or helpful posts will get some much deserved rep ;)

Thanks

Kieran.

Honesty:
23-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Unfortunately not many people know Mizki on Habbo and a lot less people know of Habbox, so I presume your Mizki trophy is pretty worthless in terms of price.

Same for the other two as they are ex-staff and many won't know who they are. Unfortunately I cannot give you a price as I have no clue, just telling you if you were to sell, you won't get much for any three as the three senders are unknown to a majority og the current Habbo community.

Eoin247
23-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Unfortunately not many people know Mizki on Habbo and a lot less people know of Habbox, so I presume your Mizki trophy is pretty worthless in terms of price.

Same for the other two as they are ex-staff and many won't know who they are. Unfortunately I cannot give you a price as I have no clue, just telling you if you were to sell, you won't get much for any three as the three senders are unknown to a majority og the current Habbo community.

I have to agree mostly with this post. For the first one not much at all i'm afraid, maybe 10c. The other two would be worth a little bit more, maybe 50c each to the right person. However you may find some older habbos who may be willing to pay more.

Zak
23-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Haha, i have a trophy from UKChaserAl just sat in one of my locked rooms :P

Honesty:
23-01-2011, 12:42 AM
Yeah I have a trophy from a Hobba. His account was merged with a different one, so that name no longer existed. Then he re-registered it. So the trophy has been issued before the account was created - so being unique.

I have another from SafetyWeek - a account used by Habbo to promote Safety a few years ago. Although it was a official Habbo account, Cheezy2 used it and he sent me a trophy on it.

I doubt either would be worth much unfortunately, although both are very unique.

Ajthedragon
23-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Frankly, hardly anything.

Samantha
24-01-2011, 10:25 PM
It really depends, maybe a more older/longer running player would buy the ex-staff trophies as they may remember them.

However, as said before not many people would have heard of Mizki and therefore may not pay much for it.

lol
24-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I have a trophy from Becs, but I'm sure it's lost a lot of value... oh well I like it

AgnesIO
29-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Trophy 2 and 3 barely anything since they have a habbo name on them - meaning no one can even try and pass them as 'theirs', also not many people will remember the staff members.

Trophy 1 is also worthless pretty much. Although, someone from Habbox may consider buying it due to it being from Mizki etc. But I don't you would get much at all.

Zak
31-01-2011, 10:42 AM
I have another one from redtiz and 0rca now.. :p

Ajthedragon
31-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I still think they wouldn't be worth huge amounts. The most I ever payed for one was 30, and that was a HelKat one, and he gave very few out!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!