PDA

View Full Version : What times of the year are the most jobs available?

Alexx..
23-01-2011, 01:02 AM
I've just got out of a christmas period job, and this is the second one i've had but i want a PERMANENT job so I can at least have a proper wage coming in cause my EMA is going to stop at the end of the college year, so I was wondering what times of the year are the most jobs available? Except for christmas.

Cheers

Chris
23-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Apart from Christmas, I would say around summer time when it's the holidays and there are more people out and about.

Jordy
23-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Apart from Christmas, I would say around summer time when it's the holidays and there are more people out and about.Not quite, because of that they want jobs too :P

Autumn and February/March are what I've been told are the best time for jobs. I'm a little sceptical about February but I've spent the past week looking for jobs and most places are optimistic they'll be lots of jobs in February, the economic climate is constantly improving atm too (Regardless of what the media may say. Businesses are investing!).

Special
25-01-2011, 11:16 PM
i thought you could get jobs all year round/same chance as any other month?

anyway, if you want a perm job then start looking now, atleast then if you don't like it you change time to change in time for september when EMA stops. you don't to find yourself getting a job you don't like in ay august and not enjoying it but feeling asthough you need to keep it

Nationalism
26-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Look all year round for jobs and don't take them for granted, always try your best at work otherwise you'll get sacked and be in the same position you were in, in the first place.
If your young, try shops like Next & River Island etc, they take on teenagers quite alot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!