PDA

View Full Version : [SCARCELY][TRUSTED] Cheap Runescape Gold Shop™ [From 1.1MIL/GB][Taking orders]

Scarcely
23-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Introduction
Welcome. I like many have been delighted to see the our great Wildy & Free Trade be re-instated to our beloved Runescape. I have now started my own unique business, where I offer you an exclusive gold store where the increment of gold you purchased, will be delivered to your account almost instantly upon payment.

This is the cheapest, and fastest gold service to have existed since the removal of the trade limit.

If you buy from me, you'll be able to pile up the cash and reap the awards of being a Runescape Millionaire.

Stock: 210M

Prices:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3912/51a9.gif (http://img703.imageshack.us/i/51a9.gif/) = 7.5Million
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1730/goldbari.gif (http://img812.imageshack.us/i/goldbari.gif/) = 1.1Million

I am also happy to take your unwanted rares, price will be determined by the min price in MP

Why you should buy from me?
I have been a member of Runescape and Habbo for over 5 years now and have been a member on HabboxForum for 4 years now; meaning I have the experience to complete smooth and safe trades.
*Removed*You can rest assured that I will maintain some of the most competitive prices, and reamain in stock indefinitely; as I try to gain a regular clientèle list with indispensable trust between us. I am more than happy to do sales in increments, and am happy to show you my Runescape wealth in game. I am still regarded by many as a trusted Habbo dealer, despite being inactive for many months now.

Contact Me by:
I can be contacted through MSN: [email protected]
PM
Posting on this thread (recommended)
Or in-game contact.

Transaction
I am prepared to do inital transactions in increments to gain eachother trust.
I am however, unlikely to go first.

Taking orders now, deals will be completed on the 1st of February

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): The naming of sites that break the Habbo Way is not allowed. Thanks

Scarcely
23-01-2011, 04:03 PM
If we can't work something out then a MM will be used: CwmBran
Link to his MM Thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=684595 (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=439171&page=1&highlight=)

thickbleach
23-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Good prices. The talk around the runescape community on habbo is that thrones will be around 4mil, gold bars around 500k.

Kyle
23-01-2011, 04:25 PM
The prices only went up because it was difficult to find a solid trading method, now that no method will be needed the prices are sure to go down but if you're willing to trade at those prices then so be it.

Matthew
23-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Can I 'order' 3.3 million gp for the 1st of february? (so my 150c for your 3.3mill)

Scarcely
23-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Prices will only stay this at this price till my GP shop picks up, and I gain vouches. I am planning to raise the prices, but depends on
other peoples prices; I need to stay competitive.

---------- Post added 23-01-2011 at 05:36 PM ----------

Can I 'order' 3.3 million gp for the 1st of february? (so my 150c for your 3.3mill)
Yes certainly, I'll add you on Habbo - I remember we used to know eachother? Anyway, we'll do the deal as soon as free trade is back.

Cwmbran
23-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Just confirming I will MM any trades for free from this thread although I'm pretty busy with work atm.

IceNineKills
24-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Trusted on *Removed* , haha. Biggest cheat site but best place to get scammed, nice one.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Naming of websites that break the Habbo Way is not allowed. Thanks

Scarcely
25-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Trusted on *Removed* haha. Biggest cheat site but best place to get scammed, nice one.

Yes, well done. You have a small minority of people scamming on
*Removed* as you do on all forums; but it just happens to be the biggest RWT website on Runescape: so to be trusted on it amongst so many scammers is actually quite a big thing.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Naming of websites that break the Habbo Way is not allowed. Thanks

dunke
25-01-2011, 02:26 PM
added your msn

marine
25-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah you've traded on *Removed* .. this isn't*Removed* , your not even that active on here seen as you have just over 1,200 posts since 2006.
I'm not saying you scam, just wanted to put my opinion across.
Gl selling however. :)

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator):Naming of websites that break the Habbo Way is not allowed. Thanks

Zak
25-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Sounds nice and legit Scarcely. - I'd defo just you with some trades if I played Runescape but then again I don't really value my furniture much :) As your MM'ing would be done on the Runescape side of things (Given that you'd give to MM on Runescape then person gives to you on Habbo - Then MM would give person your goods on Runescape) Cwnbran would probably be best for the trades, but if he is unavailable - You can always use me, give me a PM if you would like my details :)

GODS
26-01-2011, 06:58 PM
What's your *Removed* name?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Naming of websites that break the Habbo Way is not allowed. Thanks

The Don
26-01-2011, 07:09 PM
I remember back in the days of destinys mills shop, £2 per mill. If i start playing again, i'll buy from you.

Arch
26-01-2011, 09:21 PM
I remember back in the days of destinys mills shop, £2 per mill. If i start playing again, i'll buy from you.

haha i remeber destinys mill shop aswell :P

also id be curious what your *Removed* name was aswell ?

GODS
27-01-2011, 05:47 AM
I'll be buying lots and loads of mills off of you. I have a habbo credit shop so this works out perfectly for me. Your prices are great for me I have no complaints. PM me for FEB 1st.

Scarcely
27-01-2011, 06:11 AM
I remember back in the days of destinys mills shop, £2 per mill. If i start playing again, i'll buy from you
Thankyou, if you ever want to then just drop me a PM, thanks

I'll be buying lots and loads of mills off of you. I have a habbo credit shop so this works out perfectly for me. Your prices are great for me I have no complaints. PM me for FEB 1st.

Okay sure, just drop me a PM. Around how much will you be buying?

Scarcely
28-01-2011, 07:09 PM
So far around 180Million has been ordered. I've currently raised my stock by 30million, so I have around 50million left; after that is all gone I should be able to restock in about a week. I'll complete all orders on the 1st of February.

dunke
01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
sold me 134m, 5mil at a time for the majority, i went first

safe ty

Matthew
01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Thanks, quick easy trade!

Would recommend :)

Scarcely
01-02-2011, 05:51 PM
sold me 134m, 5mil at a time for the majority, i went first

safe ty
thanks mate, safe and quick transfer. no troubles. thanks again

---------- Post added 01-02-2011 at 06:52 PM ----------

Thanks, quick easy trade!

Would recommend :)

Thanks aswell, very quick and easy trades

Scarcely
01-02-2011, 06:58 PM
210 mil sold.
Selling some mils for my brother so got 130mil still left to sell. Going like hot cakes so get your offers in.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!