PDA

View Full Version : Leaving..

Ziabotsu
12-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks to that noob dave, this is my last thread, he turned forum against me somehow.
*Last thread*

SURE I pestered you Dave, but just a few times, and you turn around and make a fool out of me! I never made a fool out of YOU!

Edited by Corey777 (Super Forum Moderator): Thread closed, due to a topic that will most likely include arguements and the thread has gone completely off topic.

find_out
12-08-2005, 07:57 PM
I Was Already Against You

Bad Luck in The Future
Dont Have fun :)

:kader
12-08-2005, 08:00 PM

Bad Luck in The Future
Aw Scott, that's too far.

Is Arbiter the one who can't spell?

Lyk n 3 w4yzz by3zz 4 n0w <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333

ssricky
12-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks to that noob dave, this is my last thread, he turned forum against me somehow.
*Last thread*
still wanna sell me ur black g plate?

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:03 PM

Bad Luck in The Future

Grow up. What has he ever done to you?

find_out
12-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Annoyed Me In every Thread Iv Posted In
Called Me A Noob although He Is A Sad Little Pathetic Noob
Trys To Take The :rude: Out of My In Most Threads..

So What Hasnt He Done Is The True Question..
And Ill Grow up when I wish :)

Neil
12-08-2005, 08:06 PM
He's cool why do you have to be such an idiot Scott? Oh he made a bad post about you not like you haven't made bad posts about anyone else, leave him alone he's cooler than you are at least he don't go calling everyone noobs.

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Annoyed Me In every Thread Iv Posted In
Called Me A Noob although He Is A Sad Little Pathetic Noob
Trys To Take The :rude: Out of My In Most Threads..

So What Hasnt He Done Is The True Question..
And Ill Grow up when I wish :)

Okay, firstly you're annoyed at him calling you a noob yet you're calling him one back? Oh and, take your finger off the shift key, or I would have to agree with him.

find_out
12-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Dosent He?

Calls Everyone He See's A Noob.. Called Dave A Noob, Daves Far From A Noob
I Call People Who call Me Noobs, Noobs..
and i Call You A Noob

AngJum
12-08-2005, 08:10 PM
*Last thread*
Don't leave because of some idiot.

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Dosent He?

Calls Everyone He See's A Noob.. Called Dave A Noob, Daves Far From A Noob
I Call People Who call Me Noobs, Noobs..
and i Call You A Noob

You call me a noob? I would much rather be a 'noob' than someone who puts capitals at the start of every word.

find_out
12-08-2005, 08:12 PM
I Do As I Wish Not as You Ask Me...
I Call You A Noob.. I Was Talking to Neil Since He Was The One that Posted, Fool Read BEfore You Reply..

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:13 PM
I Do As I Wish Not as You Ask Me...
I Call You A Noob.. I Was Talking to Neil Since He Was The One that Posted, Fool Read BEfore You Reply..

You didn't make it clear who you where attempting to insult. I'm far from a fool dear.

find_out
12-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Rofl Right, Considering He Posted About The Noob Thing Its not Hard to understand is it? :\

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Rofl Right, Considering He Posted About The Noob Thing Its not Hard to understand is it? :\

ROFL ROFL ROFL, that's like so funny.. I also posted about you calling him/people noobs, so no not that hard to understand.

Neil
12-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Scott how bout you shut up and go somewhere you are wanted because I don't see why anyone would want you here

ssricky
12-08-2005, 08:18 PM
how bout u all stop argueing we were all noobs once and everyone shud shut up :P its over everyone just zip it and continue with ur lives :eusa_danc

find_out
12-08-2005, 08:18 PM
do I Care, didnt You Leave A While Ago When Everyone Was Glad?

QuackMe
12-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Is This Somink To Do With Runescape.....

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:19 PM
how bout u all stop argueing we were all noobs once and everyone shud shut up :P its over everyone just zip it and continue with ur lives :eusa_danc

We're not talking about noobs as in people new to the game, we're talking about it being used as an insult (and a very bad one at that.)

ssricky
12-08-2005, 08:20 PM
We're not talking about noobs as in people new to the game, we're talking about it being used as an insult (and a very bad one at that.)
:o while i got ur attention ur a mage master what does the magic staff do?

find_out
12-08-2005, 08:20 PM
In Other Words Someone Who Is Annoying and That..

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:22 PM
:o while i got ur attention ur a mage master what does the magic staff do?

The black magic staff? Just gives magic bonuses. The others count as infinite runes of whatever type they are.

ssricky
12-08-2005, 08:23 PM
The black magic staff? Just gives magic bonuses. The others count as infinite runes of whatever type they are.
k thnx continue on with ur childish arguements :P

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Lol.. I was having a laugh.. You depend on me mate.. You ask me everything you pester me.. I was having a joke for a start.. Jeez.. Anyhoo Scott is right.. Gawd you annoy me so much and I do this one thing as a joke.. Omg Dave is a noob.. Lol.. Bye Cya Latersz "/

ssricky
12-08-2005, 08:33 PM
why doesnt my wind missle do any damage to goblins :P

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 08:36 PM

Because you have a low mage level.. Keep raising it and you'll hit more.

ssricky
12-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Because you have a low mage level.. Keep raising it and you'll hit more.
k thnx :P

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Cause wind is poop. Use water, earth or fire

Nskyline
12-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Has any1 noticed how this is the only argument were ive not been called a noob for once :p im so happy now my life is content, therefore i will be gettinga new minimoto :P wahhhhhhhhhhhey

Ziabotsu
12-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Sure I pestered you with questions and other stuff, and you make a fool out of me. I dont make a fool out of YOU! I pester you, no one can see that though so you decide to make a fool of me.
Scott, you a noob.

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Sure I pestered you with questions and other stuff, and you make a fool out of me. I dont make a fool out of YOU! I pester you, no one can see that though so you decide to make a fool of me.
Scott, you a noob.

*Takes no notice of the rubbish above*

Ziabotsu
12-08-2005, 08:48 PM
*Takes no notice of the rubbish above*
How lame is that.

Bradd-Aaron
12-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Gone were the days were you was friends but your so immature fighting over pixels and LesbienGost rep for you!

find_out
12-08-2005, 08:52 PM
thanks +Rep For That :)

Ashley 12344
12-08-2005, 08:54 PM
u guys r a bit harsh. well sed ghost person, +rep
After giving you rep, i remembered youd turned it off

Neil
12-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Arbiter don't leave Scott and Infront are just noobs that think they are better than everyone else..

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Yea Thanks for everyone hating me and Scott.. Much appreciated "/ I don't think I'm better than anyone.. I NEVER boast "/ I couldn't care less what you all think. And if you think I'm a noob? I thank you for the thought. I don't care what any of you guys think.. I try and make a good impression. And you half a laugh goes down the wrong way.. your hated. *yawn* Oh well shame

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Yea Thanks for everyone hating me and Scott.. Much appreciated "/ I don't think I'm better than anyone.. I NEVER boast "/ I couldn't care less what you all think. And if you think I'm a noob? I thank you for the thought. I don't care what any of you guys think.. I try and make a good impression. And you half a laugh goes down the wrong way.. your hated. *yawn* Oh well shame

All true

and i dont hate you and scott your kl

Neil
12-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Oh and yawning at stuff like people getting loads of stuff that's better than yours is not boasting? To me that's saying "that stuff is rubbish compared to what I have" so stop with your stupid yawning it's the saddest thing you have done on this forum so far get a life and maybe people will like you

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:03 PM
All true

and i dont hate you and scott your kl
Thanks.. Oh and LesbainGhost.. Your Comment About The Capitals At The Start Of Every Words Just Shows How Idiotic Half The People On The Forum Are.. They Make Noobish Comments.. It's Like Me Saying to You Lesbian, Lol Look at How Sad He Is With Green Vip.. There is no need for comments like that :$

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:06 PM
ummm i think ur a god dam pathetic nerd...a geek 3000. SIt by ur pc, refresh the page every 10 seconds! spam! call people noobs when its just a game! put a capital letter on every word! Try to spell on game forums when its just a game. Dude, all i can say is, get a LIFE!

i respect lesbian ghost's post...she has a point dude.

*Dont leave man, some people just cant realize that they still have to grow some inches!

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:09 PM
ummm i think ur a god dam pathetic nerd...a geek 3000. SIt by ur pc, refresh the page every 10 seconds! spam! call people noobs when its just a game! put a capital letter on every word! Try to spell on game forums when its just a game. Dude, all i can say is, get a LIFE!

i respect lesbian ghost's post...she has a point dude.

*Dont leave man, some people just cant realize that they still have to grow some inches!

*Yawn* Another one joins the team opposing me, Annihilating and Scott's war against people who can't take a joke..
Anyhoo Rep- For all people who commented about capital letter on every word as i think that is completely noobish comment. Oh and saying get a life is actually quite bad, rep - for that too

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:11 PM
*Yawn* Another one joins the team opposing me, Annihilating and Scott's war against people who can't take a joke..

We should start a crew lol

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:12 PM
We should start a crew lol
Wouldn't be a great one considering 99% of the runescape forum is against us because of one silly prank. And then they all start at Scott because he doesn't agree with what he's doing..

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Wouldn't be a great one considering 99% of the runescape forum is against us because of one silly prank. And then they all start at Scott because he doesn't agree with what he's doing..

True

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:15 PM
rite...wat ever man, i just think that its too ....... up to have every word in capital. Nd to care about spelling in a game forum? how lame is that!

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:16 PM
rite...wat ever man, i just think that its too ....... up to have every word in capital. Nd to care about spelling in a game forum? how lame is that!

XACTLY!!!!!!!!!! the only reason i spell properly now is because when i didn't everyone would :rude: me off 24/7

find_out
12-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I Think Your Stupid Morons For Caring How Others Type Is It Obsession?

OMGZORRRRS NOOOOOOOO HE TYPES WITH CAPITALS ON EVERY LETTER OMZGORS LETS TAKE THE :rude: OUT OF HIM MUAHUAHAHAHAH HIS TYPING OMGZORS NOOOO

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:18 PM
its too..... up ? :s I agree that people need to be able to express themselves.. but being fussy about capitals :s

find_out
12-08-2005, 09:19 PM
XACTLY!!!!!!!!!! the only reason i spell properly now is because when i didn't everyone would :rude: me off 24 fuuuukin 7
No Need to Swearing ;o

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:20 PM
No Need to Swearing ;o

k w/e man i edited it

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Lets all sing a carol.. Oh and make sure u sing it in the right tone of voice or someone might call you a noob because you do it wrong

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Lets all sing a carol.. Oh and make sure u sing it in the right tone of voice or someone might call you a noob because you do it wrong

lmao

Nskyline
12-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Whoa hold up you guys when did this forum become arguements rofl, i must be guthix because im the balance im on no ones side, man this is discussion about rune scape, truthfully your both as bad as each other, one calls the other a noob an the other one kiks p a fuss and then calls them a noob, please for the sake of the forum
be nice to each other

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:23 PM
no, its just anoying because u guys care about the game so much. Its not school or anything chill out. Gives more of not coolness lol

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:25 PM
no, its just anoying because u guys care about the game so much. Its not school or anything chill out. Gives more of not coolness lol
We don't care about the game.. We care about people who act like annoying Beep's and then take phsyco's because you do something to them

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:26 PM

I care about rs more than school lol tht doesn't mean rs is ma life its just i dont give a shiot about school

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:35 PM
omg +rep annihil u understand! omg see i give u respect for that..

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks.. Oh and LesbainGhost.. Your Comment About The Capitals At The Start Of Every Words Just Shows How Idiotic Half The People On The Forum Are.. They Make Noobish Comments.. It's Like Me Saying to You Lesbian, Lol Look at How Sad He Is With Green Vip.. There is no need for comments like that :$

Please make sense next time. I'm allowed to make a comment about someone putting a capital at the start of every word if I want, it doesn't really affect you.

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:38 PM
lesbian did it again....she treated u!!!

Go lesbian :o sounded wierd...

find_out
12-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Well You Can Comment on That Then
Your Style

"OMGZORRRRRRRR YOUR A LESBIAN AHAHAHA"

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 09:40 PM
lesbian did it again....she treated u!!!

Go lesbian :o sounded wierd...

I did what now?

find_out
12-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Used Your Magical Lesbian Powers on Him :o

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Used Your Magical Lesbian Powers on Him :o

Cool, I never knew lesbians where magical. Learn something new everyday.

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:42 PM
...i ddiint mean anythign bad..

u made him feel like cra.p thats all and thats a good thing<3

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 09:43 PM
...i ddiint mean anythign bad..

u made him feel like cra.p thats all and thats a good thing<3

Rofl, I never thought you meant it as bad.

find_out
12-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Made Who Feel Bad o.O

I Wouldnt Feel Bad From A Lesbian Insulting Me If Your Talking About Me..

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Cool, I never knew lesbians where magical. Learn something new everyday.

We do.. I learnt that lesbians can be male perverts.. Hmm Interesting

Neil
12-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Scott I think we gathered she is a lesbian, do you have anything wrong with that? Oh no she likes girls! :o Big deal! There is alot of lesbians out there and you decide to insult her?

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:45 PM
well maybe so. But i just hate people that care about spelling and all that...they represent them selves ask nerds. Its just a game...ur supposed to have fun and relax...

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Scott I think we gathered she is a lesbian, do you have anything wrong with that? Oh no she likes girls! :o Big deal! There is alot of lesbians out there and you decide to insult her?

Little Britain Voice: But She's the only lesbian on the forum.. Unless there is something your not telling us Neil

find_out
She?? Isnt It A he? :s

LesbianGhost
We do.. I learnt that lesbians can be male perverts.. Hmm Interesting

And what's that supposed to mean?

Neil
12-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Little Britain Voice: But She's the only lesbian on the forum.. Unless there is something your not telling us Neil
Their could be loads of lesbians on the forum, she is just one of the only ones who admits it

Infrontation
And what's that supposed to mean?
And we have also learnt that lesbians can't understand english

LesbianGhost

What the hell are you talking about?

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:49 PM
What the hell are you talking about?
My post above ^

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 09:49 PM
lol btw lesbian are u a dude or a chick?

find_out
12-08-2005, 09:50 PM
He/She Dont Understand You...

So 'it' What Are You He/She?

Also Your Sig has Been Pwned.

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 09:50 PM
My post above ^

Slightly homophobic there, but who cares. How am I only a lesbian on the forum then?

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Slightly homophobic there, but who cares. How am I only a lesbian on the forum then?
I was just randomly presuming since i don't see people with names like LesbianSierk and LesbianDj-3000 x]

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:53 PM
I was just randomly presuming since i don't see people with names like LesbianSierk and LesbianDj-3000 x]

rofl

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 09:54 PM

I miss-read your post. I thought it said you're only a lesbian on the forum, not the only one. But I know for a fact there's a few, from PM's I've received.

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:54 PM
rofl
Its true though.. I'm surprised she's not banned.. Not because I don't like Lesbians or Gays, But.. There could be a 11 year old girl on the forum going on the forum and her mum comes in "Lesbianghost" I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed

Corey777
12-08-2005, 09:55 PM
This thread has gone slightly off topic from a member leaving to determining how many lesbians we have on the forum. Please keep future posts on topic or the thread will be closed.

LesbianGhost
12-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Its true though.. I'm surprised she's not banned.. Not because I don't like Lesbians or Gays, But.. There could be a 11 year old girl on the forum going on the forum and her mum comes in "Lesbianghost" I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed

I had this on Habbo, if Ltd staff find the name acceptable I don't see why Habbox shouldn't. I posted before reasling you had said that Corey777.

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Okay but Corey do you know how many lesbians are on the forums? lol Only joking.. Anyhoo Cya Arbiter..

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 09:58 PM
This thread has gone slightly off topic from a member leaving to determining how many lesbians we have on the forum. Please keep future posts on topic or the thread will be closed.

roflmfao

o and infront this is one of the reasons i respect ya u r well funny lol

find_out
12-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Lol well In Future Lebian Put Your Specs on And Read ;)

Neil
12-08-2005, 10:00 PM
roflmfao

o and infront this is one of the reasons i respect ya u r well funny lol
Is it in your blood to spam stuff like "lol" and "rofl" ?

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:01 PM

yes

Is it in UR blood to spam complainin about people who spam?

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Mr.Super Mod didn't say anything about it.. He is expressing laughter whats wrong with that.. Or is that frowned upon to on this forum "/

find_out
12-08-2005, 10:02 PM
is it In Your blood to Post rubbish And comment On Others?

find_out
12-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Well Is It Neil?

Neil
12-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Scott, will you just leave this forum? Most of it hate you anyway so you might aswell just go

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Well Is It Neil?
Yeah neil if your gonna complain about us at least answer us

find_out
12-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Lol You Were Meant To Leave Most People On Forums Were Gld You WEre Leaving in Your Post
so Why Dont You leave, Sad Little Noob

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Lol You Were Meant To Leave Most People On Forums Were Gld You WEre Leaving in Your Post
so Why Dont You leave, Sad Little Noob

Yeah

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Yeah
That picture has me in hysteria lol *Excuse me*
Hahhahahahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaah ahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaah ahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhaha

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:21 PM
That picture has me in hysteria lol *Excuse me*
Hahhahahahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaah ahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaah ahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahhaha

same ere the only reason i took it outa the qoute iz coz scott asked me to

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 10:23 PM
I gtg for tonight.. Have fun laughing at neil. It's my background now :)

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:23 PM
I gtg for tonight.. Have fun laughing at neil. It's my background now :)

Seriously?

Infrontation
12-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Seriously?
Yea there is like 20 neils

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Yea there is like 20 neils

pmsl y wud u wanna **** as ur bg?

Edited by Corey777 (Super Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the word filter.

Rebecca
12-08-2005, 10:26 PM
:S.. hu is this unwanted guy thtsleaving?

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:28 PM
:S.. hu is this unwanted guy thtsleaving?

Arbiter

Ashley 12344
12-08-2005, 10:29 PM
pmsl y wud u wanna diiiiiiik as ur bg?

take it u need posts?
ther isnt ne point swearing, as earlier pointed out wot if a younger child came on and ran around saying that?

hes not unwanted. personally i think hes a gd guy.

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:32 PM
take it u need posts?
ther isnt ne point swearing, as earlier pointed out wot if a younger child came on and ran around saying that?

hes not unwanted. personally i think hes a gd guy.

I am a younger child lol

Ashley 12344
12-08-2005, 10:33 PM
I am a younger child lol

oh explains the swearing :rolleyes:

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:34 PM
oh explains the swearing :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with swearing it doesn't hurt anyone look fuuk fuuk fuukity fuuk

Ashley 12344
12-08-2005, 10:37 PM
u really r the big man now :o
(please note the sarcasm)

BOGD4N
12-08-2005, 10:40 PM
guys stop! think wat jesus would say..

Ashley 12344
12-08-2005, 10:41 PM
guys stop! think wat jesus would say..

dunt no dunt care im not religous ( no offence 2 ne1 hu is)

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:42 PM
dunt no dunt care im not religous ( no offence 2 ne1 hu is)

same ere

find_out
12-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Jesus Would Say: .
Nothing
Hes Dead.
(sorry to Religous people)
but Hey Thats My Opinion I Aint Religish ;]
I Dont Care About All This Jesus Rubbish
To Me Hes just another bloke To Died..

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Jesus Would Say: .
Nothing
Hes Dead.
(sorry to Religous people)
but Hey Thats My Opinion I Aint Religish ;]
I Dont Care About All This Jesus Rubbish
To Me Hes just another bloke To Died..

Yeah what is the big deal with im es just a guy who lived 2005 years ago who just happened to die like any other person

Ashley 12344
12-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah what is the big deal with im es just a guy who lived 2005 years ago who just happened to die like any other person

im pretty sure u no ppls beliefs or do u not get taught religous education?

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 10:58 PM
im pretty sure u no ppls beliefs or do u not get taught religous education?

I get 'taught' it but i just sit in class thinkin about sumin else

find_out
12-08-2005, 11:16 PM
same lol Dont Listen =\

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 11:17 PM
same lol Dont Listen =\

Innit lol whats the point of school i mean only nerds/geeks like neil listen

find_out
12-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Yup Rofl Its Boring =\

Annihillating
12-08-2005, 11:26 PM
Im surprised this tread hasn't been closed yet i mean it went from a member leaving>how many lesbians are there on the forum?>how boring school is

Ashley 12344
12-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Innit lol whats the point of school i mean only nerds/geeks like neil listen

ne1 wiv a decent brain capacity pays attention no offence 2 ne of u...... may i ask how old u r....?

find_out
12-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Im 13.. 14 In October :)

Ziabotsu
30-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Edited by Corey777 (Super Forum Moderator): Thread closed, due to a topic that will most likely include arguements and the thread has gone completely off topic.[/QUOTE]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!