PDA

View Full Version : [Dom] Middleman Services [TRUSTED]

AgnesIO
25-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Hello,

As many of you may know, Runescape will be bringing free trade back. The trade limit will be removed on the 1st February 2011. This is fantastic news for all the Habbo>RS // RS>Habbo traders. Unfortunately the limit being removed will leave users open to scams - especially as there is NO cross moderation between Jagex and Sulake.

I have decided to offer free Middleman services to ANY user on Habbox. I have sold VIP on Habbox (the premium membership you used to be able to buy on Habbox) to over 100 people, and also sold two years of 'VIP+' to a user when it was available. I am also known for selling runescape membership pins for Habbo. If you would like the peace of mind while trading, that you won't be scammed, feel free to contact me and I will assist any RS>Habbo (or visa versa), standing in as the middle man - so if either party tries to scam, I will have the virtual items secure.

Simply search for any threads I have made with VIP - many will include names with people who I have sold with. Use advanced search, enter Milestone and search 'Selling'. I will try and update this thread soon with some names, however I keep getting a server error while trying to search for the threads myself!

Some things you may need to know:

- I charge NOTHING for being the middle man in your trade.
- I am trusted on Habbox, having sold VIP over 100 times - excluding any runescape membership pins I have sold.
- I will ONLY assist cross game trades, and will not assist anything involving paypal.
- If you do not trust me, that is your problem.
- I have bout 18 months of VIP on the forum left, so really, I won't scam (I don't want to waste VIP which has already been paid for)
- I have membership on Runescape. I can therefore go members only worlds etc.

Added Service: I am also happy to hold RS/Habbo Items for people buying runescape membership off other habboxforum users.
Please note; Once again, I will not be getting involved with PayPal/real money.

--

Dom

Aidenn
25-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Vouch for Dom; Hes one of my top suggestions personally :).

Zak
25-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Good guy, i'd trust. :)

AgnesIO
26-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Good guy, i'd trust. :)

Vouch for Dom; Hes one of my top suggestions personally :).

Thanks you two :)

AgnesIO
02-02-2011, 10:08 PM
I thought I would bump the thread so users can have someone in the middle so they don't get scammed - now free trade has started!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!