PDA

View Full Version : TotalMusic.FM User Hits

Casio
26-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I have been open a week and within the last 2 days we have received 1000 unique hits, GOOD MUCH!
We have listeners from all around the world, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia, India, Canada, you name it!

hamheyelliot
26-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Nice, but you can't thrive from a small burst of traffic- you need a following of listeners as a radio station and looking at the 2 listeners I noticed just now (1 being me) it doesn't quite look like you've managed it.

Little things like site improvements will certainly help you out here, for example your signature banner is a hell of a lot more attractive than what's currently on your website- why not put it to better use?

I certainly don't know what the purpose of this thread, but forget 'visitors', you need 'listeners'.

Jahova
26-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Nice, but you can't thrive from a small burst of traffic- you need a following of listeners as a radio station and looking at the 2 listeners I noticed just now (1 being me) it doesn't quite look like you've managed it.

Little things like site improvements will certainly help you out here, for example your signature banner is a hell of a lot more attractive than what's currently on your website- why not put it to better use?

I certainly don't know what the purpose of this thread, but forget 'visitors', you need 'listeners'.

this sums it up perfectly.

Casio
26-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Our listeners mostly hit a high at night time in the UK around 9pm is when we hit it, we have a stable 20 listeners are that time, but we have hit 45

hamheyelliot
26-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Our listeners mostly hit a high at night time in the UK around 9pm is when we hit it, we have a stable 20 listeners are that time, but we have hit 45Good to hear, any thoughts about the other stuff I mentioned?

I thought I'd mockup the whole logo thing I was talking about, I literally changed 2 lines of CSS to get this:

http://demo.chevereto.com/images/soc.png

Casio
26-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Good to hear, any thoughts about the other stuff I mentioned?

I thought I'd mockup the whole logo thing I was talking about, I literally changed 2 lines of CSS to get this:

http://demo.chevereto.com/images/soc.png

Thought deep and hard about this, I think this looks 10x better then the current, if I do not do that I will remove the current logo and but that in its place, +REP for this. Will be used.

HotelUser
27-01-2011, 03:20 AM
I love Elliot's variation of your layout, I highly suggest changing to it!

Casio
27-01-2011, 04:33 PM
It has now been changed ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!