PDA

View Full Version : Just a game of waiting until I make 3.1M profit...

BoyBetterKnow
26-01-2011, 05:53 PM
http://uploadir.com/u/i3yl82

Cwmbran
26-01-2011, 05:54 PM
They going up are they? Also how much are they atm?

Thomas
26-01-2011, 05:56 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MERCHATING :@:@:@:@ ypou mess up the ge for others.

T@R
26-01-2011, 06:01 PM
And this deserves a thread because..?

Good luck selling them I guess...

BoyBetterKnow
26-01-2011, 06:11 PM
And this deserves a thread because..?

Good luck selling them I guess...

This section is dead, I'm probably helping others by alerting them to DDS merchanting.

Buy DDS now 30k, poison 10k and you sell for 60k each when free trade is back on ge. Or minimum 50k but I'm going for 60k tbh, some people predict a rise to 70k but i doubt that tbh.

Slowpoke
26-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Who's told you this?

You must be a bit of a noob when it comes to merchanting else you'd keep this to yourself. You don't go blabbing about these sorts of things

JoeyK.
26-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Even when free trade was around before, dds was never really worth over 50k unless someone needed it that second (like people in Edgeville, and you'll only be selling 1 at a time). If they have time to go all the way to the GE to pick it up, they're not looking to pay that much - especially since anyone who can use it only needs to make a quick run by the fishing guild.

Unless you're saying that weapon poison itself is going to go up, thus increasing the price of the daggers. If that's the case, why not just invest in the weapon poison? It's a 10k investment per unit instead of 40...

Kyle
26-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Who's told you this?

You must be a bit of a noob when it comes to merchanting else you'd keep this to yourself. You don't go blabbing about these sorts of things

It's pretty well known that if you poison them yourself you can make a little profit.

The place people buy them the most are in edge on bounty worlds mostly at 20-50 at a time but often it's just one so it'll take a while and for such a small profit isn't really worth it.

BoyBetterKnow
26-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Who's told you this?

I've made plenty of mils making other things. These will go for like 7M ish? That is nothing compared to merchanting in large quantities. I flip on GE with other things tbh.

Even when free trade was around before, dds was never really worth over 50k unless someone needed it that second (like people in Edgeville, and you'll only be selling 1 at a time). If they have time to go all the way to the GE to pick it up, they're not looking to pay that much - especially since anyone who can use it only needs to make a quick run by the fishing guild.

Unless you're saying that weapon poison itself is going to go up, thus increasing the price of the daggers. If that's the case, why not just invest in the weapon poison? It's a 10k investment per unit instead of 40...

I don't know cos weapon poison has never been > 10k from my memory. Dragon daggers, I always used to sell them 60k each to pkers. Now GE is here, I'm curious to see what happens.

Jake
27-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Dds were easy to sell at 55k per and they sold in quite a few places not only pkin worlds but cw an seers bank when people wanted for slay

Aidenn
28-01-2011, 08:29 AM
I used to do this to make money, however its kinda slow, because in the time your waiting for items to go up, you could be skilling and making more $$$$ :P.

BoyBetterKnow
28-01-2011, 04:42 PM
i do im alching to 94, shud get the level tonight /tomoz

I got some items which are dropping atm and I got loads of them so I'm waiting till they go bk up tbh.

Aidenn
28-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Oh fair enough then, good luck on 94 :)

and yeah thats your best bet, if you sell whilst there dropping you will regret it.

To many people 'panic' sell in my opinion.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!