PDA

View Full Version : NEW RUNESCAPE/HABBO TRADES PRICING!

GODS
27-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Hello everyone! I'm trying to get a good measure of what were all comfortable paying on rates between RS and Habbo. Here's what i've come up with so far:

CRED = 20-22K
GB = 1-1.2 MIL
PIN = 4-5 MIL/200-250 Creds
THRONE = 7-9 MIL
HC = 40-45K

I've found most people are very comfortable with these prices. Please either agree or disagree for any discrepencies or disagreements. Thanks! Alex!

marine
27-01-2011, 12:38 AM
lol this is the stupidest thing I've seen, you're making up the prices?
I'm pretty sure the sellers/buyers will agree on what they want, not what you say..

GODS
27-01-2011, 12:39 AM
No it's in market averages. I've been doing some trading on different places and this is about what everyone is asking for. Marine you of all should be thrilled you have the priveledge to see these prices i've comed up with. Pretty soon these will be considered in market average, of course with variable as free trade will bring all value down.

redtom
27-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Pins (maybe 5m) & HCs seem about right.

GODS
27-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Thanks Tom!

Slowpoke
27-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Pins (maybe 5m)

I swear to god there are sites where you can get mills for loads less

GODS
27-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Agreed I have seen them go for 4 even 3.5mil but average out is 4-5.

JoeyK.
27-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Lol, I have to say I agree with marine here. Complete waste of a thread; There will be no 'averages,' prices will change quite regularly with the fluctuation of value in Habbo items like they always have. When I traded Habbo-RS, the price of an hc could vary between 35k and 110k, just depends who you were trading and what the current supply/demand of RS gp on the forum was.

Even if you could suggest an average price, it's completely impractical to do so before February 1st; What people say they'll offer and what trades will actually occur are two completely different things.

You've been "doing some trading on different places" huh? How about specifics? How have you traded at all without free trade even being released yet?

Slowpoke
27-01-2011, 02:02 AM
New for 2011 - Runeox.com

Habboxs' new sister site xXx

But seriously the free trade hasn't even been implemented yet so it's pointless trying to decipher values. Let's just wait and see what happens. Values will become apparent quickly

GODS
27-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Thanks slowpoke good analysis. As Joey there a few things on news flash for the guy that has like 8 billion posts. First things first. No advertising other forums please read habboxforum way again smart guy. Second ever heard of junk trading and G.E methods genius? Clearly noob when it
Comes to trading & lastly learn how to be polite as a senior member you bring the site down. Thanks for other feedback everyone.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the moderators. Thanks

Kyle
27-01-2011, 02:54 AM
nobody will go first for you btw

Cwmbran
27-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Agreeing with the people who are saying this is a pointless thread...
If you are trying to set the prices yourself don't bother. Prices will fluctuate the first couple of days depending on risk of being caught, supply and demand among others. Besides everyone is going to set there own prices.

On the other hand your prices seem about right and is what I'd be willing to pay.

GODS
27-01-2011, 03:38 AM
I don't expect anyone to go first for me on here, which is fine i'll grow my way up, like I do on every forum I've joined. This thread is to get ideas of where people think the prices will start as of Feb. If you don't understand the thread don't post please. :) Thanks!

T@R
27-01-2011, 07:42 PM
I think we should wait until the trading begins before posting approx values, but there's no need to bite his head off, he made this thread to try and help people, not to boss you all into his prices.

GODS
27-01-2011, 08:28 PM
:) Thanks dude. Again i'm not trying to suggest anything I was just checking to see what ideas you all had? Sorry if it came accross the wrong way.

IceNineKills
28-01-2011, 11:08 AM
No it's in market averages. I've been doing some trading on different places and this is about what everyone is asking for. Marine you of all should be thrilled you have the priveledge to see these prices i've comed up with. Pretty soon these will be considered in market average, of course with variable as free trade will bring all value down.

Priveledge to see this?

Are you Jesus or something?

thickbleach
28-01-2011, 09:02 PM
I have a feeling there will be a hell of alot more people wanting to buy habbo than buy rs, so people will be fighting to sell there rs, therefore increasing the prices, and I can see thrones being like 20m. You can do research all you want, and I hope you're right, but I think your wrong.

GODS
29-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Hmmm interesting view.

Aidenn
29-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Right now i see no problems with these pricings, only reason being is i believe they are the current prices at this moment in time, only time will reveal the true prices.

As for now i guess these will do for a rough estimate.

GODS
30-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Awesome thanks dude. I agree with that too it will change eventually.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!