PDA

View Full Version : Super rights!

Zuth
27-01-2011, 07:26 PM
I was thinking that there should be super rights on habbo were you give someone super rights and they can do everything that the owner can do, apart from picking up furni & deleting room!

What you think?

Please vote for it!

marine
27-01-2011, 07:30 PM
'apart from pickup furni & deletes rooms' what else is there? lol

lol
27-01-2011, 07:31 PM
giving out / taking away rights

Jordan
27-01-2011, 07:34 PM
I wouldn't mind this feature. I would find it very useful like the hxhd can use them for banning people :D

Samantha
27-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Yeah giving and taking away rites.
Working wired.
Banning people.

Zuth
27-01-2011, 07:50 PM
And making events!

JACKTARD
27-01-2011, 07:55 PM
I think there should be one with less rights than normal aswell, like an option so you can only alter a furni's state and not move it

Zuth
27-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Yer ^^^ stop trashers

Chris
27-01-2011, 08:04 PM
I think it's a great idea, especially for the hxhd like someone already said.

Jacob
27-01-2011, 08:16 PM
This is a great idea actually! This would be so much better for co-owners and so on. Maybe also options to stop them kicking certain people?

Honesty:
27-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Been suggested so many times over the years, never happened.

Eoin247
27-01-2011, 09:07 PM
somebody allready mentioned this earlier in the 'ideas to improve habbo'' thread. As i said there i'd love to see it as it really is a fantastic idea!

Zak
27-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Think of the downside of this people?...

Banning everyone from room, ultra trash..

Zuth
28-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Think of the downside of this people?...

Banning everyone from room, ultra trash..

You would only give them to people you REALLY TRUST!

Samantha
28-01-2011, 08:13 AM
You would only give them to people you REALLY TRUST!

Sinos...

You ain't gonna like not give them to someone as they would have paid.
You could give them normal rites, but super rites would be better.

Aidenn
28-01-2011, 08:35 AM
I think this would be a good idea, however as people have already mentioned, there may be alot of trashing, and in regard to your post Ben at 'Only people you trust'

Don't trust anyone on a game :P

Nick
28-01-2011, 10:01 AM
I think they should just add ban ,, Helps for HxHD

Zuth
28-01-2011, 10:03 AM
I think this would be a good idea, however as people have already mentioned, there may be alot of trashing, and in regard to your post Ben at 'Only people you trust'

Don't trust anyone on a game :P

Someone you've known for years? Or in RL? There's this habbo who I've know for about 2 months and he's donated over 200c to me, I would trust him.

Eoin247
28-01-2011, 10:22 AM
I'd rather there be normal rights as it is now and ''trial rights'' which only lets you kick and open doors but not move furniture.

Aidenn
28-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Someone you've known for years? Or in RL? There's this habbo who I've know for about 2 months and he's donated over 200c to me, I would trust him.

If hes donated over 200c it isnt exactly a reason to trust him.
I've known a few people for a few years irl, and i still dont trust them to date.

And whoever mentioned trial rights i like the idea of that too :).

Zuth
28-01-2011, 01:23 PM
If hes donated over 200c it isnt exactly a reason to trust him.
I've known a few people for a few years irl, and i still dont trust them to date.

And whoever mentioned trial rights i like the idea of that too :).

What's the worse someone could do with super rights?

Aidenn
28-01-2011, 01:28 PM
What's the worse someone could do with super rights?

The answer to that has already been pointed out in various posts :).
i believe enough has been said in that matter, we both have our opinions, lets not create a debate on this.

As i've already said, Nice idea and we'll see if others support this! :).

ChickenFaces
28-01-2011, 01:29 PM
The thing is if someone trashes with super rights it's not different than someone trashing with normal rights. Everything can get fixed, it's just a minor setback if someone with super rights has a little temper tantrum and trashes your room. They're easily removable, bans are easily revoked and furniture can easily be put back. It's a good idea, I just think that some people would get confused with all the options that you have provided, Trial Rights Normal Rights and Super Rights? That all sounds like a bit too much from my standpoint.

Zuth
28-01-2011, 01:34 PM
The thing is if someone trashes with super rights it's not different than someone trashing with normal rights. Everything can get fixed, it's just a minor setback if someone with super rights has a little temper tantrum and trashes your room. They're easily removable, bans are easily revoked and furniture can easily be put back. It's a good idea, I just think that some people would get confused with all the options that you have provided, Trial Rights Normal Rights and Super Rights? That all sounds like a bit too much from my standpoint.

I aggree with the trashing thing, it's no different really, but the rights would be easy if when you clicked "give super rights" or whatever. A little pop up messages comes up saying "are you sure you want to give thus user rights too... You know"

ChickenFaces
28-01-2011, 01:36 PM
I aggree with the trashing thing, it's no different really, but the rights would be easy if when you clicked "give super rights" or whatever. A little pop up messages comes up saying "are you sure you want to give thus user rights too... You know"

Yeah I understand that, it's a good idea really but I think that it shouldn't have this much going on in it you know?

Zuth
28-01-2011, 01:39 PM
It probs won't even get picked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!