PDA

View Full Version : RS PINS CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! 100C OR 2.2M CASH!!!!!!

GODS
29-01-2011, 01:53 AM
That's right to start off and show people how reliable my shop will be here is a starting price for all of you. So before I run out of this batch of PINS for 1 month membership RS PM ME! If you didn't get one during this sale don't worry. Watch for my posts and I'll put a sale like this up again!

100CREDS OR 2.2MIL CASH!

Splitrazor
29-01-2011, 02:59 AM
so you join habboxforum like 2 days ago maybe? donate to habbox and expect people to trust you dude?

Edited by AidenFTW24 (Forum Moderator) Please do not comment in the trading section! these are the rules: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=628432

GODS
29-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Oh I'm sorry must've forgotten
To mention. We can use an Mm and I'll go first if your trusted:)

GODS
29-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Cwmbran is doing free mm right now. If your interested hurry up and get your pins. You can't lose!

T@R
29-01-2011, 11:11 AM
so you join habboxforum like 2 days ago maybe? donate to habbox and expect people to trust you dude?
Coming from a guy using an account almost 2 years old with less than 100 posts?
If you look at some of his other posts he mentions that he had another forum account but forgot the password I believe, and Royal, a trusted member of the forum has vouched for him.

Edited by AidenFTW24 (Forum Moderator) Please do not comment in the trading section! these are the rules: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=628432

Aidenn
29-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Can we Please keep the 'Discussing' to a Minimum!
Failure to do so will result in this thread being closed.

Thanks,

Eoin247
29-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Willing to buy a pin if we can use either cwmbran or milestone as a middleman.

Splitrazor
29-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Coming from a guy using an account almost 2 years old with less than 100 posts?
If you look at some of his other posts he mentions that he had another forum account but forgot the password I believe, and Royal, a trusted member of the forum has vouched for him.

am i the one trying to sell pin's? no, so what has my account got anything to do with this? ive been in the habbo community for about 6 years and to be honest i hate forums.. besides if you actually knew who i was dude you'd know i was safe ;)

Oleh
29-01-2011, 01:58 PM
am i the one trying to sell pin's? no, so what has my account got anything to do with this? ive been in the habbo community for about 6 years and to be honest i hate forums.. besides if you actually knew who i was dude you'd know i was safe ;)
Who are you? Blind claims get you no-where.

I may be interested in buying 1 in a few days.

I'd like you to go first. No MM.

T@R
29-01-2011, 03:43 PM
I really don't want to get this thread locked but with little kids like you on here, (I don't care about your age, I'm referring to the way you're acting) it's hard not to retaliate with such ridiculous comments. You may not be the one trying to sell pins, but you're the one commenting on his forum activeness, which I wouldn't mind, had you had any experience yourself.
Oh right, care to expand on this, or will it remain forever a secret?

Who are you? Blind claims get you no-where.

I may be interested in buying 1 in a few days.

I'd like you to go first. No MM.

GODS
29-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Oh my lord. Drop it boys. Sorry it had to come to this but hey if your not trusted I will do a mm:) Thanks very much howiam you've been supportive of me since I've been back on the forum. PM me for a free PIN!!!! YOU TOO ROYAL IF YOUR WATCHING COME GET YOUR FREE PIN! Ecoin mate please pm me to arrange the mm trade Cwmbran. I will need your Habbo name thanks!!!

T@R
29-01-2011, 09:04 PM
+Rep
Thanks for the free pin, I can vouch for him (:

GODS
29-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Lol howiam pms and goes "what do you mean free pin?" I'm like what you didn't believe me or something lol. Enjoy it mate!

Oleh
29-01-2011, 09:25 PM
I will be buying some in the future for rs money. Note that in your diary

:.justben.:
29-01-2011, 09:25 PM
il buyy!!!

Splitrazor
29-01-2011, 09:43 PM
+Rep
Thanks for the free pin, I can vouch for him (:

*Removed*howiam your the reason i don't go on forums, trolling thread's looking for argument's. As for the "blind-claim" i've been in the habbo/rs community for 5-6 year's give or take and what account's i have or had doesnt really matter. I do actually remember you whoiam and let me just say you knew me well. I like how you've flown off the handle at the slightest comment. explain to me where i've 'acted' in any bad way? i think someone has a little e-rage.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator):
Please do make comments that could be interpreted as accusing a member of scamming.

GODS
29-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Pm me your habbo name ben thanks:)

---------- Post added 29-01-2011 at 04:59 PM ----------

Seriously split I really don't care who you are if your not posting to trade please get off of my thread. If you want a pin I said I'd sell you one you said you don't trust I said I'll mm. Ive been Habbo RS for over 9 years back when thrones were given to all habbos so 5-6 doesn't count for anything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!