PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] :pickall glitch?

Azza
29-01-2011, 01:59 PM
I've emailed habbo but in the meantime may as well as here if anyone knows about this or familiar with it.

Pretty much I used the function, all the furni in the room vanished and wasn't in my hand. I tried buying an other of one of the items i used :pickall on and only had one of it instead of 201. I tried placing a table and pick it up normally and that worked fine then used pickall for the table and now have 1 instead of 2 of the tables. I tried reloading the hotel and the furni still isn't in my hand and searching my rooms and can't find it. Anyone familar with this glitch of sorts, or if it's just me being silly :L

Jordan
29-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Do you have loads of furni in your hand? If so empty it into your rooms.

Azza
29-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Ah that was the problem, thanks (:

Vinnie:Safety
10-02-2011, 10:22 AM
this happens all the time. first, very rarely that its for a few days that everything in hand dissapears. (happened to me) second, uncommon outcome, that all / most dissapear, just refresh client. third, common, a certain furni or a certain few furni that u have bulk of will show up faded (as if u put in trade) but with not numbers, again needed to refresh client.

Alkaz
11-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Yeah this happened to me, my hand was so filled up with stuff. I picked up like three rooms full of furni and my hand was already packed then a few weeks later as I was putting it all into store rooms it just started to appear so I'd try and put a lot of your stuff into rooms and it should come back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!