PDA

View Full Version : Which drugs have you tried?

Slowpoke
29-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Well I made an incredibly popular thread a few years back. I think it turned out to be the most popular thread this section has seen. But its incredibly outdated now so I'm creating a new one. Instead of listing individual drugs, I've listed them in groups and included popular substances from those groups and then members can vote and specify which substance imparticular they have tried/use in the thread if they want.

Try to be honest guys :P If you click all of them it makes the thread pretty pointless

Jsoh
29-01-2011, 11:01 PM
I haven't tried any drugs, I see no reason to.. I can get high just off air init

RandomManJay
29-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Well I go out and get drunk every now and again, and I've tried a few cigerettes in my time, but I haven't really tried anything else.

Stephen
29-01-2011, 11:07 PM
rcs ftw

wait are people listing what they've done

ive done

alcohol, tobacco, lsa, bzp, mbzp, cathinones, some other rcs that I can't remember / don't even know what they were and synthetics which are evil cos I swear I od'ed the otherday on jwh-018

Slowpoke
29-01-2011, 11:08 PM
It took all of 5 minutes for someone to choose every option :P

Special
29-01-2011, 11:08 PM
alcohol, cigarettes (tried, don't smoke) & weed (only at parties)

buttons
29-01-2011, 11:12 PM
alcohol, tobacco, hash, mushrooms, e's, weed, speed, mephedrone
in that order, most by the time i was 15. i actually don't know much about drugs at all. i only have alcohol now and maybe weed once every few months

wixard
29-01-2011, 11:18 PM
just alcohol tobacco and WEED
im a good girl

qaxzsw
29-01-2011, 11:19 PM
only alcohol and I don't drink it often.

HotelUser
29-01-2011, 11:19 PM
No drugs, never smoked a thing, never drank!

qaxzsw
29-01-2011, 11:21 PM

good for you! never even tried one sip of alcohol though? ever?

Slowpoke
29-01-2011, 11:22 PM

Not many people can say that :P Good for you, my friend!

qaxzsw
29-01-2011, 11:24 PM
I've drank alcohol but I've never got drunk, but I've never had anythign stronger than a WKD so ;]

Stephen
29-01-2011, 11:29 PM
lol at the people who voted alcohol and not depressants

cocaine
29-01-2011, 11:31 PM
alcohol, tobacco, weed, speed and a variant of an amphetamine called mandy

Slowpoke
29-01-2011, 11:31 PM
The reason I didn't put it in depressants is because its a legal drug and most have tried it. As its so popular I felt it deserved its own group along with cigarettes and cannabis. I could've put cigarettes in stimulants I guess but it would've made for quite a confusing poll. I'd explain what I mean more thoroughly if I wasn't so tired :P

Samantha.
29-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Just alcohol and tobacco for me :)

FlyingJesus
29-01-2011, 11:37 PM
alcohol, tobacco, lsa, bzp, mbzp, cathinones, some other rcs that I can't remember / don't even know what they were and synthetics which are evil cos I swear I od'ed the otherday on jwh-018

How rubbish is lsa I mean 4real and yeah none of the RCs out atm are worth even looking at seriously except maybe mdat if you can get it cheap enough to not feel ripped off with the mild effects

lol at the people who voted alcohol and not depressants

Init I left depressants as the only one unticked because I figured there would be some actual reason that he put them down separately to alcohol, then read the thread and saw he'd only done so because it's legal lol

Stephen
29-01-2011, 11:41 PM
lsa is puke heaven with added wavy visuals

Slowpoke
29-01-2011, 11:42 PM
How rubbish is lsa I mean 4real and yeah none of the RCs out atm are worth even looking at seriously except maybe mdat if you can get it cheap enough to not feel ripped off with the mild effects

Are you kidding me, seriously? AMT is awesome and so is 6-APB if you get it legit

Stephen
29-01-2011, 11:43 PM
has anyone tried taking jwh-018 orally

Slowpoke
29-01-2011, 11:47 PM
JHW-018 was banned with pipz, yeah? Never been down that road myself

And oh my god at pipz by the way, what an awful, awful drug

Stephen
29-01-2011, 11:54 PM
it was banned after I think but if you ever got hold of jwh-018 never take it orally. I had some stored in my bedroom for over a year and decided to eat it.. like 8 hours later I was shaking non-stop for 2 hours and my heart almost exploded lmao

and they are okay but the comedown is not worth the high

Slowpoke
30-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Nah but that sounds rough hahah

Can't stand pips, good riddance to them. RIP cathinones, however </3

jackass
30-01-2011, 12:02 AM
I drink Alcohol, but that's it.

I see no good use for the majority of drugs.

Stephen
30-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Nah but that sounds rough hahah

Can't stand pips, good riddance to them. RIP cathinones, however </3

I only tried mcat once and that was when it was only just getting popular by the legalers and it it didn't affect me at all

I wanna try khat though

FlyingJesus
30-01-2011, 12:27 AM
If drone did nothing for you (and it wasn't just crushed paracetamol or something) then khat won't either surely as the plant's got like hardly anything in it

Nikki
30-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Alcohol, tobacco and weed at parties.

Slowpoke
30-01-2011, 12:42 AM
If drone did nothing for you

I have a hard time believeing that, don't you? :P

Nicola
30-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Just alcohol for me.

Stephen
30-01-2011, 12:49 AM
I probably needed more of it

Delimed
30-01-2011, 12:58 AM
When i was was 12 i smoked for a bit

VelvetClover
30-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Well I made an incredibly popular thread a few years back. I think it turned out to be the most popular thread this section has seen. But its incredibly outdated now so I'm creating a new one. Instead of listing individual drugs, I've listed them in groups and included popular substances from those groups and then members can vote and specify which substance imparticular they have tried/use in the thread if they want.

Try to be honest guys :P If you click all of them it makes the thread pretty pointless

Er, so if someone has tried all the drugs on your poll, shouldn't they click all the answers? I'm confused.

Anyway, I used to take drugs...until very recently I would take cocaine quite often however I don't touch any of it now drugs are all so stupid and pointless and often dangerous in my opinion.

AgnesIO
30-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Alcohol, that is it.

Won't even start on my views of drugs :L

bkps
30-01-2011, 12:13 PM
cigarettes and alcohol. I dont smoke though, and dont drink. (Much) :)

Jacob
30-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Alcohol and once weed at a party but I don't smoke, horrible anyway.

JerseySafety
30-01-2011, 12:48 PM
alcohol & cannabis D:

Aidenn
30-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Alchol, that is all, i think everyones had atleast some sort of alcoholic drink :P
even my sister who is 7 had one when she was about 5 for crying out loud.

scott
30-01-2011, 01:49 PM
only alcohol and tobacco :p

Chris
30-01-2011, 02:02 PM
None except for alcohol. I dont intend to do anything else either.

Slowpoke
30-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Alchol, that is all, i think everyones had atleast some sort of alcoholic drink :P
even my sister who is 7 had one when she was about 5 for crying out loud.

I thought you meant she was given one for crying out loud, as like a punishment :P

Aidenn
30-01-2011, 04:54 PM
I thought you meant she was given one for crying out loud, as like a punishment :P

LOL, if thats a punishment nowadays i want more..

One thing i find amusing at the moment is that alcohol is the most popular, everyone who has voted in the poll has voted alcohol :P.

dirrty
30-01-2011, 04:59 PM
only alcohol (A)

Conservative,
30-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Alcohol. And I've been offered a zoot and a cig but I said na. Don't need em.

Stephen
30-01-2011, 05:28 PM
I'm sure the reason why you said na wasn't because you don't need em... You sure it's not the fact that you have heart and lung problems or whatever? :|

Jessicrawrr
30-01-2011, 05:48 PM
alchahol is the only thing i've have and would have.

JACKTARD
30-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Alcohol, tobacco and cannabis.

Nothing too extreme

Zuth
30-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Never do drugs! It just shows your a coward.

Slowpoke
30-01-2011, 06:21 PM

Elaborate

buttons
30-01-2011, 06:35 PM
ikr i'm such a coward i took something that could potentially put me in danger or even death...

Zuth
30-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Elaborate

You only take drugs to show off to your mates when your out. Why else take drugs?

Arch
30-01-2011, 07:28 PM
You only take drugs to show off to your mates when your out. Why else take drugs?

Because you like the feeling - its something new ? You've clearly never done any, so your opinion doesnt really matter, because your uneducated on the subject.
Also im sure some people do drugs to show off but id wager that 80% of the people who have said they did drugs wasnt to show off.

Also alcohol, tobacco, weeeeed and coke

Zuth
30-01-2011, 07:35 PM
People arnt going to admitt there showing off.

FlyingJesus
30-01-2011, 07:56 PM

Whenever I've had anything recently no-one else even knew, brb proving you wrong

k back

-:Undertaker:-
30-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Alcohol, that is all.

Stephen
30-01-2011, 08:22 PM
I'd only say the little kids who go around stoned thinking they're really ard cos they're smoking a joint are sort of show offs but that is cos they're kids. You can't really think a 30 year old who smokes weed is gonna go down the pub showing off his uber cool drug taking

Zuth
30-01-2011, 09:09 PM
I'd only say the little kids who go around stoned thinking they're really ard cos they're smoking a joint are sort of show offs but that is cos they're kids. You can't really think a 30 year old who smokes weed is gonna go down the pub showing off his uber cool drug taking

I ment the kids and teenagers. And flyingjesus your post didn't make sence :L

Stephen
30-01-2011, 09:15 PM
He was obviously trying to prove you wrong by going and taking some intense pill that'll make him trip for hours on end without telling any of his friends so he's gonna be tripping complete balls and not showing off to his friends

and if he did really do that then he didn't prove you wrong cos he aint a teenager, he's like 30

FlyingJesus
30-01-2011, 09:20 PM
How did it not make sense? If I take something and don't go screaming about it like a 12 year old with their first WKD then I'm obv not showing off but yeah I am like 30

Zuth
30-01-2011, 09:23 PM
30 years old! :L on a site for teenagers ect... :L lool

FlyingJesus
30-01-2011, 09:24 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users.

Chris
30-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Can you stay on topic please guys, or this thread will be closed.

Thanks!

Jin
30-01-2011, 11:36 PM
I always feel that people are never honest in these threads and people say they have done a lot more than they have.

Casanova
30-01-2011, 11:45 PM
i'd disagree, no one can see what everyone selected. I was honest anyway :)

Shockwave.2CC
31-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Alcohol (A lot)
Tabacco (Not much)

Arch
31-01-2011, 01:59 AM
People arnt going to admitt there showing off.

I think this can be true SOMETIMES but only with tobacco.

Whenever I've had anything recently no-one else even knew, brb proving you wrong

k back

Alot of people just do it to try, and dont even like their own friends knowing, which discredits the show-off point. Also alot of my friends that do smoke weed smoke alone alll the time which also furthers my point.

Zuth
31-01-2011, 08:15 AM
I always feel that people are never honest in these threads and people say they have done a lot more than they have.

Thats what i mean, people showing off.

Thomas
31-01-2011, 09:37 AM
no drugs, smoking or alcohol and never will do any of it.

Banana Pancakes
31-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Just alcohol and never too much of it, but that will change at Uni of course! (In terms on alcohol, I'll never do drugs)

Slowpoke
31-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Why else take drugs?

To feel euphoric. I certainly never took Mephedrone to look cool. The fact that you've never taken such a substance means that you can't possibly understand. Whilst I will agree with you that young kids in high school will smoke and such to look cool infront of friends and fit in, I'm 18 years old and I do things as they make my nights out better. Yeah, some will say its sad and others will say "you're wasting your life". Everyone's entitled to think what they want. But I've never ever taken a drug to look cool or fit in. Infact, the first time I ever took Mephedrone I was with only one other person and we'd just ordered it from the internet. Who exactly were we trying to impress? No-one. It was just experimenting.

cocaine
31-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Alcohol. And I've been offered a zoot and a cig but I said na. Don't need em.

no one needs them but they can give good feelings

LOL yeah because taking something that could have serious health effects is being a coward?

most probably do, but there's nothing to gain from it. certainly if people have done what they claim to, some may use it as a platform to brag or boast..

jackass
31-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah, but are people's lives so awful that they need to take drugs to enjoy it? Or even a night out for example, it should be enjoyable enough already, without having to haze it with stimulants.

FlyingJesus
31-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Your life doesn't have to be awful to want a bonus, that's like saying no-one should ever want anything better if they're already surviving

cocaine
31-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Yeah, but are people's lives so awful that they need to take drugs to enjoy it? Or even a night out for example, it should be enjoyable enough already, without having to haze it with stimulants.

just because peoples lives might be average doesn't mean they won't want to enjoy the luxury of drugs. if you were at a party, would you turn down drugs? bear in mind that

I drink Alcohol

you consume a drug in order to enhance your night out.

Slowpoke
31-01-2011, 05:47 PM

I drink Alcohol

*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users.

Rozi
31-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Alcohol, I smoke and weeeeeed occasionally.

jackass
31-01-2011, 06:12 PM
just because peoples lives might be average doesn't mean they won't want to enjoy the luxury of drugs. if you were at a party, would you turn down drugs? bear in mind that

you consume a drug in order to enhance your night out.

I would in fact turn the drugs down, yes, no matter what the situation was.

And I drink alcohol for the taste and the games, not for a boost.

*REMOVED*

I took care with my words, ensuring that I stated or implied which drugs I was specifying. So no, i'm not a hypocrite.

FlyingJesus
31-01-2011, 06:36 PM
It is hypocritical because alcohol is still a drug. It being a depressant rather than a stimulant makes no difference to that fact, unless you condone heroin use as well

HotelUser
31-01-2011, 06:50 PM
good for you! never even tried one sip of alcohol though? ever?

No never, I've never really wanted to and I've never been around anyone who has been.

Shufflix
31-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Never tried any, aha - so none. :)

Stephen
31-01-2011, 07:36 PM
No never, I've never really wanted to and I've never been around anyone who has been.

never been around someone who drinks alcohol?

wow

Jam
31-01-2011, 08:00 PM
None. Hate drink, wouldn't contemplate smoking or drugs.

cocaine
31-01-2011, 08:12 PM
I would in fact turn the drugs down, yes, no matter what the situation was.

alcohol is a drug lol......

so none of your friends drink?

Slowpoke
31-01-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm quite impressed with this thread. It's a lot different from the older one. Though I guess that's due to the general Habbox users being a bit older and therefore more mature nowadays :)

jackass
31-01-2011, 08:31 PM
alcohol is a drug lol......

I think it was pretty clear that I was excluding Alcohol from that comment. Following that logic, it's like saying i'd turn down Coffee, which clearly isn't an entity in this discussion.

Slowpoke
31-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Not really, alcohol is proven to be one of the most physically, mentally and socially damaging drugs.

See this is what annoys me about the general attitude towards drugs. People don't understand if drugs are taken responsibly and sporadically they can be safe. As long as you do your research first and you have a reliable source (ie not getting cut drugs).

It's one of the reasons I really want prohibition to end. I'm almost certain there would be less crime and less drug-related deaths if they were legalized and regulated by the government - and if they took the time to thoroughly educate people who wish to take substances. It would be a huge money maker for the government, the amount of massive organised drug gangs would diminish significantly. People would have the peace of mind knowing that what they're taking is pure.

Also, with many of the "safer" drugs being banned, more dangerous untested drugs are becoming easily available via the internet. Mephedrone is a fantastic example of this. Even with it being quite new and the long term side effects unknown, it is a relitivly safe drug in the short term. The papers printed so much crap about it - claiming it was killing loads of people. Infact, only one person has died from using Mephedrone (on its own), and the girl who died already had a previously unknown heart condition. After Mephedrone was banned by the government - they won't admit it, but they only banned it due to mounting media pressure - much more dangerous drugs have taken the spotlight. Naphyrone is a good example.

I'm also certain that this will happen one day. Prohibition doesn't work. The government need to realise this.

My god, I'd love for a debate to be created about all this. :)

jackass
31-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Not really, alcohol is proven to be one of the most physically, mentally and socially damaging drugs.

I never once argued with this. All I stated was that I would turn down drugs, and judging by my previous posts, I was clearly commenting on generally illegal drugs, such as those listed in this thread aside from Alcohol. :P

wiktoria
31-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Alcohol at parties and tried a cigarette ages ago i'm not planning on trying anything else :P

Stephen
31-01-2011, 10:03 PM
whatever happened to h0bj0b or whatever. He went missing after he made that thread encouraging young kids to try drugs

FlyingJesus
31-01-2011, 10:10 PM
I never once argued with this. All I stated was that I would turn down drugs, and judging by my previous posts, I was clearly commenting on generally illegal drugs, such as those listed in this thread aside from Alcohol. :P

So it's just the legality issue for you then? Rather than a health & safety one

whatever happened to h0bj0b or whatever. He went missing after he made that thread encouraging young kids to try drugs

Think he ran off embarrassed at how ridiculous he was

jackass
31-01-2011, 10:16 PM
So it's just the legality issue for you then? Rather than a health & safety one

Oh yeah, that's what I meant, of course. Stop taking things so literal.

Slowpoke
31-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Doing drugs, whatever, its your life. Encouraging others to do them is pathetic

DJ-Ains.T
31-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Alcohol - Every other weekend.
Tobacco - Daily many of times.
Cannabis - 4/7 nights a week (heavy smoker, smoke like £15 a night).
Speed/Whizz - Tried it.
Ecstasy - Tried it.
Morphine - Tried it, it gives the worst constipation EVER.
Ketamine - Tried it.#

Want to try: Cocaine, Acid/LSD, Mushys :]

Slowpoke
01-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Did you enjoy E'/amphetamine

FlyingJesus
01-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Oh yeah, that's what I meant, of course. Stop taking things so literal.

What I was being serious :S you say that you drink and acknowledge alcohol as a dangerous substance but wouldn't go near illegal compounds, so I assumed your stance was a purely legal/ethical one. Not sure how I'm meant to take comments on such a topic other than literally lol, the only alternative would be that you're lying to us which doesn't make much sense

Arch
01-02-2011, 03:13 AM
God dam i love drug debates especially when theres always that person saying drugs are bad when they drink haha

jackass
01-02-2011, 12:50 PM
What I was being serious :S you say that you drink and acknowledge alcohol as a dangerous substance but wouldn't go near illegal compounds, so I assumed your stance was a purely legal/ethical one. Not sure how I'm meant to take comments on such a topic other than literally lol, the only alternative would be that you're lying to us which doesn't make much sense

Alcohol is only dangerous in excess. When I drink, I always stay well within my limits. The reason drugs are illegal is because they do damage, whether in large quantities or otherwise. THAT is the reason that I stay away from them, not because of an ethical hypothesis.

Stephen
01-02-2011, 01:44 PM
if alcohol was a new drug then it would be class a

cocaine
01-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Alcohol is only dangerous in excess. When I drink, I always stay well within my limits. The reason drugs are illegal is because they do damage, whether in large quantities or otherwise. THAT is the reason that I stay away from them, not because of an ethical hypothesis.

what lol alcohol does plenty of damage, you know between the slowing of reactions, liver damage, can cause reckless behaviour .. some might say to a greater extent than smoking cannabis.

jackass
01-02-2011, 02:14 PM
what lol alcohol does plenty of damage, you know between the slowing of reactions, liver damage, can cause reckless behaviour .. some might say to a greater extent than smoking cannabis.

Re-read what I put, because I seriously don't know anyone who gets to that stage from a single pint once in a while.

cocaine
01-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Re-read what I put, because I seriously don't know anyone who gets to that stage from a single pint once in a while.

i was targetting the 'the reason drugs are illegal' part, not the 'in excess' part. you also state that drugs (other than alcohol) do damage 'in large quantities or otherwise'. are you suggesting that drugs taken even in the small amounts will pose a serious threat to you health? because i've not suffered any ill-effects from any substance i've tried, regardless of how much i had it.

-Charityy
01-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Alcohol
and weed.
Never tried tobacco though, strangely. i doubt i will though.

jackass
01-02-2011, 03:20 PM
i was targetting the 'the reason drugs are illegal' part, not the 'in excess' part. you also state that drugs (other than alcohol) do damage 'in large quantities or otherwise'. are you suggesting that drugs taken even in the small amounts will pose a serious threat to you health? because i've not suffered any ill-effects from any substance i've tried, regardless of how much i had it.

In some cases, yes, they can. That's like saying, I haven't got food poisoning yet, so i'm never going to.

FlyingJesus
01-02-2011, 05:54 PM

There are a great many illegal substances that "dose for dose" aren't as harmful as alcohol, and to say that all illegal drugs will do damage in any quantity really just shows that you don't actually know what you're saying. A single pint every now and then as you say won't do a lot of damage, but in the same way that 5mg of cocaine won't do a lot - it's all about dosage

jackass
01-02-2011, 06:31 PM
There are a great many illegal substances that "dose for dose" aren't as harmful as alcohol, and to say that all illegal drugs will do damage in any quantity really just shows that you don't actually know what you're saying. A single pint every now and then as you say won't do a lot of damage, but in the same way that 5mg of cocaine won't do a lot - it's all about dosage

Glad we agree.

Arch
02-02-2011, 12:45 AM

Just pointing out that alcohol isnt dangerous (as in die) in small amounts although it is really quite bad for your overall health. Also id venture to say alcohol is much worse health wise (and in pretty much anyway) than weed is.

Macey
03-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I love my alcohol, ex smoker and never tried drugs (just never really wanted to)

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Also id venture to say alcohol is much worse health wise (and in pretty much anyway) than weed is.

In which way, mentally or physically damaging?

Arch
10-02-2011, 12:42 PM
In which way, mentally or physically damaging?

Id say alcohol is physically and mentally more damaging to yourself and others than weed

kasi
12-02-2011, 07:51 PM
alcohol tobacco weed mdma, and a few other things

jackass
12-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Id say alcohol is physically and mentally more damaging to yourself and others than weed

Hmm, it depends really. If you did weed in the same quantities as alcohol, I would say that weed is much worse.

FlyingJesus
12-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Same quantities... Do you mean joint vs pint of lager? Bong hit vs vodka shot? 1mg of pure ethanol vs 1mg of the active chemicals in weed? You'd need to be more specific and have some actual backing to make comments about what's the more damaging substance

jackass
12-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Same quantities... Do you mean joint vs pint of lager? Bong hit vs vodka shot? 1mg of pure ethanol vs 1mg of the active chemicals in weed? You'd need to be more specific and have some actual backing to make comments about what's the more damaging substance

What's not to understand? You stated correct examples yourself, they're all proportionate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!