PDA

View Full Version : [Habbo Idea] Interactive Furni

Calvin
30-01-2011, 02:10 PM
I know theres been quite a lot of threads on this so yeah, sorry for another one. :P Anyway, if you have a spare vote left on the Uservoice forums could you vote for my idea. Basically, a lot of furniture such as the paddling boat are just for show but it would be great if it was more interactive so you could use wired or something to move it and you stay in the boat so it's like a real one!

Uservoice link:
http://uservoice.com/a/4qGGd

If that link takes you to the homepage, join the Pilots Of The Revolution group by clicking here (http://www.habbo.com/groups/181494/id) and go to the link.

Josh
30-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Or maybe just that you can place furniture under others!!

Michael
30-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Awesome idea! That would take Habbo to a new level

Eoin247
30-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Great idea! I would love to see this introduced. However to be implemented this would take a decent bit of work on habbos part. As it's such a big thing to be implemented it probably won't happen for quite some time, i can definetaly see it happening eventualy though.

scott
30-01-2011, 07:32 PM
that's a really good idea Calvin! it would be great if habbo did introduce it lol

Nick
31-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Or maybe just that you can place furniture under others!!

Like wired :P

Calvin
06-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Just posted another one about room stats. Don't you agree that when you create a new room it's hard to see if your room is popular? With the room stats you should be able to view stats about your room such as:
- Total number of users entered room
- Average duration in room
- Average number of users a day
- How many people have your room as a favourite

If you have any votes then please vote :)

Zuth
06-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Just posted another one about room stats. Don't you agree that when you create a new room it's hard to see if your room is popular? With the room stats you should be able to view stats about your room such as:

If you have any votes then please vote :)

Awsome idea!!! But I've just used all mine sorry! :(

Calvin
06-02-2011, 12:31 PM

If you have any votes then please vote :)Forgot the link, here it is: http://uservoice.com/a/6BdZh

Ajthedragon
06-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Most furniture can be made kind of interactive by wired surely.

Eoin247
06-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Most furniture can be made kind of interactive by wired surely.

Theres still a lot of things wired cannot yet do.

Zuth
06-02-2011, 08:42 PM
I think they should make a wired that checks you have the set uniform, motto and badge, or it sets there motto ect to what you've set it too lol. If you know what I mean.

Eoin247
06-02-2011, 08:43 PM
I think they should make a wired that checks you have the set uniform, motto and badge, or it sets there motto ect to what you've set it too lol. If you know what I mean.

Yeah i think i understand, that would be a great idea! Make things much easier in most rooms.

Zuth
06-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Yeah i think i understand, that would be a great idea! Make things much easier in most rooms.

Yer, companys ect...

Ajthedragon
06-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Theres still a lot of things wired cannot yet do.

Yes, but I'm sure they're yet to stop making wired features yet. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!