PDA

View Full Version : Toms (Shoes)

Banana Pancakes
31-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm thinking of getting a pair.
If anyone's got them, are they comfortable? Would you recommend them?
Thanks

Misawa
31-01-2011, 02:40 PM
While they look comfortable, I would think less of every single person I saw wearing a pair in the street.

JACKTARD
31-01-2011, 04:50 PM
I just googled them because I've never heard of them before, If I'm honest they look like shoes for a ragdoll

Banana Pancakes
31-01-2011, 05:44 PM
While they look comfortable, I would think less of every single person I saw wearing a pair in the street.

Haha how come?

I just googled them because I've never heard of them before, If I'm honest they look like shoes for a ragdoll

Each to their own I guess.

Misawa
31-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Because they look extremely stupid.

Chris
31-01-2011, 05:56 PM
They look odd, sort of like slippers. I bet they're comfy though.

dirrty
31-01-2011, 06:02 PM
always see people wearing them, and i just think they're so impractical considering how cold it is outside lol.

ROT
31-01-2011, 06:16 PM
women- ok

men- noway

theyre really not too lovely atall the boot-like ones are ok but theyre really actually yuck

Banana Pancakes
31-01-2011, 08:06 PM
always see people wearing them, and i just think they're so impractical considering how cold it is outside lol.

Haha well I wouldn't wear them when it's freezing!

women- ok

men- noway

theyre really not too lovely atall the boot-like ones are ok but theyre really actually yuck

Thanks

Shoe
01-02-2011, 06:33 PM
personally i hate them :P but a lot of my mates have them, love them and think they are really confortable :P

Nikki
01-02-2011, 06:40 PM
A few weeks ago, I saw my friend wearing them at the gym and just thought she looked like she was wearing ugly slippers, but then I've noticed that alot of people are wearing them. My ex has a dark navy pair and he wears them with chinos and they actually look really nice. They have grown on me. The company works with charity aswell which is good.

Cheryl
01-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Let's face it.
They're like Crocs. Everyone who wears them say they're really comfy and everyone else says it doesn't matter you still look like a *******.

Banana Pancakes
01-02-2011, 08:09 PM
A few weeks ago, I saw my friend wearing them at the gym and just thought she looked like she was wearing ugly slippers, but then I've noticed that alot of people are wearing them. My ex has a dark navy pair and he wears them with chinos and they actually look really nice. They have grown on me. The company works with charity aswell which is good.

yh they donate a pair for every pair that's bought. so that's really good but i wouldn't buy direct so wouldn't be sure if that would happen.

Let's face it.
They're like Crocs. Everyone who wears them say they're really comfy and everyone else says it doesn't matter you still look like a *******.

haha, i guess you could phrase it like that.

Describe
01-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Because they look extremely stupid.
They look stupid unless you are the type of person that can pull of that look and in turn look good.

Anyway, they just look like every other Espadrille on the market.

Banana Pancakes
01-02-2011, 10:30 PM
They look stupid unless you are the type of person that can pull of that look and in turn look good.

Anyway, they just look like every other Espadrille on the market.

i know how they look, i'm asking about comfort.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!