PDA

View Full Version : 1 Day to go :DDD

Jake
31-01-2011, 05:16 PM
:DDDD can switch all my stuff from old accs to main :):):):):):)

Banana Pancakes
31-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Yh but the end of the GE basically.
Now I'll have to put effort into finding materials. :(

Aidenn
31-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Looking forward to it; got some cash to trade over from previous accounts :)

T@R
31-01-2011, 05:53 PM
yay gonna get more habbo stuffs ;3
will it be midnight/ midday/ 13:37?

Chris
31-01-2011, 05:57 PM
It'll be good. I'm interested to see what happens to prices on expensive items and weather things are going to decrease further. ;P

Aidenn
31-01-2011, 05:58 PM
yay gonna get more habbo stuffs ;3
will it be midnight/ midday/ 13:37?

I generally have no idea; im predicting around 1pm Ish (i have no source / real idea, its just a prediction)

Thomas
31-01-2011, 06:04 PM
well im off school with the flu so i've got this week to mess about in wild and with free trade :)

T@R
31-01-2011, 06:08 PM
i really hope they do it at 13:37 ;3
and yeah i've noticed my sharks keep decreasing in value every day D:
should probably sell those soon!

Thomas
31-01-2011, 06:11 PM
i really hope they do it at 13:37 ;3
and yeah i've noticed my sharks keep decreasing in value every day D:
should probably sell those soon!
rocktails will be the food to have tbh anything else will be kinda worthless :(

Neversoft
31-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Damn, what's with all the price drops. I hope fury's don't end up at 2m again.

thickbleach
31-01-2011, 06:17 PM
At the moment trading from one account to another, if you own both accounts, is against the rules so watch out.

but ye I'm really looking forward to trading all my **** for habbo.

Kyle
31-01-2011, 06:29 PM
everything is crashing hehe

Looking forward to it; got some cash to trade over from previous accounts :)

against rules

Chris
31-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Everything except runes. Haha, cheap stuff goes up, expensive stuff goes down...

Oh and I reckon the update will be fairly early. :p

GODS
31-01-2011, 06:49 PM
I'd imagine about 12am MIDNIGHT! But then again they may need more time. In terms of G.E it will remain. So we still have the great opportunity of getting what we need and fast. But I really liked being able to bargain for all my stuff. Sometimes you get ripped off and sometimes you rip them off LOLZ.

Neversoft
01-02-2011, 01:10 AM
So there's some big gathering at Edgeville in World 2 right now (which is unusually full for this time of the night). Many people are under the impression free trade and the wilderness are going to return at midday for some reason.

Stephen
01-02-2011, 02:43 AM
you sure it werent some massive rev hunt or something

oh wait apparently there's a riot on world 66 at fally lolz

k world 66 aren't rioting, it's a bunch of noobs wearing pink skirts saying pink skirt alliance

must be a gay event

Neversoft
01-02-2011, 03:24 AM
The people gathered just outside Edgeville seem to have dispersed now. I saw a tiny riot in World 2 where about ten people were walking around Varrock saying WE PAY TO PK. Pure lulz. I hope there are some proper riots, they're great fun. I remember when they changed Pest Control a couple of years ago there was a massive riot in Falador then Zezima came along and pretty much dispersed the riot himself by suggesting we all go to castle wars. We followed him all the way there and then he left, but loads of people stayed for the castle wars game. It was about ten times busier than usual. :dance:

Thomas
01-02-2011, 07:27 AM
The people gathered just outside Edgeville seem to have dispersed now. I saw a tiny riot in World 2 where about ten people were walking around Varrock saying WE PAY TO PK. Pure lulz. I hope there are some proper riots, they're great fun. I remember when they changed Pest Control a couple of years ago there was a massive riot in Falador then Zezima came along and pretty much dispersed the riot himself by suggesting we all go to castle wars. We followed him all the way there and then he left, but loads of people stayed for the castle wars game. It was about ten times busier than usual. :dance:
zezima saves the day ;p

Fricktion
02-02-2011, 08:38 PM
i logged in rs for the first time in about 10 months a few weeks ago and thought oo my fury is about 14m.. just find out today free trading it back and sold my fury for 10m.. its silly everything is gonna go down.

just when the ge is perfect and works fine they let rwt back in the game. ahh well

Aidenn
02-02-2011, 09:02 PM
i logged in rs for the first time in about 10 months a few weeks ago and thought oo my fury is about 14m.. just find out today free trading it back and sold my fury for 10m.. its silly everything is gonna go down.

just when the ge is perfect and works fine they let rwt back in the game. ahh well

RWT Still is strictly against the Runescape rules and regulations i believe, therefore they havent let it back.

Everything may be crashing but tbh, give it a few days and things will stabilise, people are experimenting and wreaking the benefits their bound to, its only a matter or time till it calms down :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!