PDA

View Full Version : what should i do???

disco
13-08-2005, 01:55 AM
This is sortve embaressing because i"m posting this ina forum and not talking about it in real life but ne way i'm worried about my weight (i'm not saying how old i am or how much i weigh). You see i'm not to far off average but i'm a good 15 pounds off of it and i'm worried i don't know if i should confront my dad about it because i don't wanna be obeise when i'm older. My dad swore taht we would take the weight off when i asked him about exercising but its sortve those easier said then done things. what should i do?

sophie
13-08-2005, 01:09 PM
hmm...u shud tlk to ur dad! they say if ur worried about ur weight u shud tlk to an adult. i mean im no expert! Tell your dad how u feel cos if u get upset about it u no worse things cud happen like eat more cos ur getting depressed eating more cos ur stressed about the way u look so think about things that cud happen if u dnt tlk to sum1 u trust...and if you dnt wana tell ur dad maybe tell sum1 else like a rele gd friend or sumink? anyways maybe join a gym and work out 3 times a week! and then the wight will drop :) x

Rachi
13-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Dnt be embaressed,
If u tell us ur weight and not ur age
Then we can help

Cypher-
13-08-2005, 06:55 PM
I just say, be happy with who and what you are. If you want to lose weight just eat right and i dunno really :s exercise?

Pulchritudinous
13-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Firstly, don't panic, losing weight will be easy, you don't sound like your that overweight, if you eat healthily, exercise at the gym or even at home you'll get to a weight you feel comfortable in. :)

disco
13-08-2005, 11:04 PM
i do all those things i swim a lot of laps in a pool i skate every night i playt baseball but it never comes off i dunno if i'm gaining muscle or something cuz I think ive heard somebody say something about how muscle weighs more then fat?

.Lynn
13-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Maybe talk to your doctor?

disco
13-08-2005, 11:12 PM
:| maybe....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!