PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Question!!!!!

VelvetClover
03-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Ok so when I load up iTunes it completely freezes. Sometimes when I restart my laptop and load it again it unfreezes after a bit and when I plug in my iPhone to put music on it, iTunes doesn't seem to notice it's plugged in... can anyone give me a solution to this problem? Thanks :)

triston220
03-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Have you tried reinstalling it?

.Shaun,,
03-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Uninstall it and the install it again, you could even have a dodgey wire when plugging your iPhone in. Have you authorized your laptop to allow the iPhone to connect this could be another reason. If all else fails I think your a bit buggered :/

VelvetClover
04-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Uninstall it and the install it again, you could even have a dodgey wire when plugging your iPhone in. Have you authorized your laptop to allow the iPhone to connect this could be another reason. If all else fails I think your a bit buggered :/

Yeah I was thinking about uninstalling/installing it again.... my wire is seriously showing signs of wear and tear so that could be the problem...but the wire's fine for charging the iPhone. Thanks to both of you for replies, +rep :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!