PDA

View Full Version : 6 Nation kick-off tomorrow!

j0rd
03-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Really excited :D

Welsh team:

James Hook; Morgan Stoddart, Jamie Roberts, Jonathan Davies, Shane Williams; Stephen Jones, Mike Phillips; Paul James, Matthew Rees (C), Craig Mitchell, Bradley Davies, Alun Wyn Jones, Dan Lydiate, Sam Warburton, Andy Powell

REPLACEMENTS: Richard Hibbard, John Yapp, Ryan Jones, Jonathan Thomas, Dwayne Peel, Rhys Priestland, Lee Byrne

Wales v England - 19:45
Who's going to watch?

Cwmbran
03-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Really excited :D

Welsh team:

Wales v England - 19:45
Who's going to watch?

YESYESYES I was in work during the last load of internationals but god damn Im so happy I got the night off may go to the pub with friends and watch

Banana Pancakes
03-02-2011, 06:58 PM
really looking forward to this. should be a really good competition - but i've got an 18th on the friday!

Catzsy
03-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Yes will be watching can't wait. Unpredictable outcome - injuries on both sides.

Eoin247
03-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Might watch it if i get time :). Got to have a look to see what the competition is like for us this year. Three of the Irish players this year used to go to my school!

2k posts ;)

Cwmbran
04-02-2011, 07:52 PM
I love it when they sing the welsh national anthem in the millenium stadium, simply amazing.

Catzsy
04-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Nice win by England. Just the platform they needed. :D

j0rd
04-02-2011, 10:50 PM
never cried so much over a rugby game in my life

Fair play to stoddard with that try, 3 scarlets players = try

Cwmbran
04-02-2011, 11:16 PM
I was absaloutly gutted with the outcome, first 10mins I was thinking "Yes! Wales have got this in the bag" then it went all down hill :( and then when England had a player sin binned it was just the right moment for Wales to get a try and they didn't! :( Not predicting good things from Wales this time round.

j0rd
04-02-2011, 11:19 PM
I was absaloutly gutted with the outcome, first 10mins I was thinking "Yes! Wales have got this in the bag" then it went all down hill :( and then when England had a player sin binned it was just the right moment for Wales to get a try and they didn't! :( Not predicting good things from Wales this time round.

I didn't really fancy them at the start. I think France will shine again this year

Banana Pancakes
05-02-2011, 09:55 AM
wales did play really well but didn't take their chances and on the day England were a better team.
twas a good match but that trip was disgusting, shouldn't need to cheat in the game

Catzsy
05-02-2011, 10:06 AM

I am pleased for the result but living in Wales I realise how absolutely gut wrenching it must be for them as basically now there is nothing to play for . I just hope they have the pedigree to rise above it to really build a platform for the world cup. They do have some classy players
but why did he field Andy Powell? He is just not a team player at all. Some culling needs to be done, now and try some new players in this championship - there is nothing to lose.

I didn't really fancy them at the start. I think France will shine again this year
France have 3 away games and it will depend whether they actually 'turn up' to play. They are well know for not travelling well.

Spuds
05-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Just read the whole of the first page in a Welsh accent in my head, adding a depressed tone to the latter posts. God I make myself laugh.

StefanWolves
05-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Just read the whole of the first page in a Welsh accent in my head, adding a depressed tone to the latter posts. God I make myself laugh.
Ditto

Swing low being sung at the Millenium stadium, will never forget that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!