PDA

View Full Version : Edit mode in rooms?

Moh
04-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Don't you think it would be so much better if instead of being able to move/toggle (excluding gates) furniture, you have to go into edit mode?

So if you double click on a neon tile or sumin, it doesn't change it :@

Alkaz
04-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Personally I think Habbo is already over complicated itself these days, doing this will just add to the confusion :P

Eoin247
04-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Personally I think Habbo is already over complicated itself these days, doing this will just add to the confusion :P

Really? I think habbo is still very simple compared to most big multiplayer games.

I like this idea to an extent, however if it was to be implemented i would want a quick and easy change between the two.

ChickenFaces
04-02-2011, 01:31 AM
This may be good for thos bling floor tile states, but I don't think that Habbo would put all that effort into it since the furni state can be changed easily and changed back just as easily if it is mucked up.

RandomManJay
04-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Yeah the change between modes would have to be simple and quick, like a button somewhere on the page or the sidebar. But if they did implement it, I think they could still have the Alt button/move furni option, so then you don't have to go into edit mode if you want to make a simple change.

Plebings
04-02-2011, 08:02 AM
What about other people with rights? and maybe wired furni

Samantha
04-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Instead what about a wired furni what sorta freezes the furni so it can't move/be rotated/changed state?

Ajthedragon
04-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Sounds like Sims, it would ruin habbo's uniqueness.

Eoin247
04-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Sounds like Sims, it would ruin habbo's uniqueness.

I wouldn't say that. Sims is a near completely different game type to habbo with or without this change. The only thing they have in common at the moment is buying and moving furniture.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!