PDA

View Full Version : Donate (South Africa Fundraising)

Detox,
04-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Hello Guys,
This Thread Is About Fundraising Towards South Africa.
Me And At Least 10 Other People Will Be Making Our Way Down To South Africa In A Years Time
To Take Down Some Money We Have Raised With Us And To Get Some Educational Benefits Out Of The Trip.
We Also Have To Take Our Selves There As Well So The 10 of Us Are Trying To Fundraise For Our Selves To Get There Whilst Our School And Our Community Are Trying To Raise Money With The Help Of Stoke-On-Trent Council To Get Money To Go Towards Our Link School (Fairmount High School) In South Africa.
I Have Posted This Thread To Ask If Anyone Is Interested In Sending Some Money?
Any Amount Is Appreciated.

Our Main Service Is Through Paypal So if You Want To Send Any Money In, Please Send It Through Paypal To :
[email protected]

If Any Questions Please Send To :
[email protected]

Please Give Generously,
Ahmet kara
Treasurer & SAF Mission Organiser

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator):
Thread closed as insufficient evidence here to support legitimate request so considered not appropriate.

Banana Pancakes
04-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Do you have a website for this? any detailed information?

Detox,
04-02-2011, 07:16 PM
As I Have Mentioned "Our School"
Meaning That I Am A Student (Trentham High School)
We Couldn't Go In To Too Much Depth,
We're Using Internet Sponsoring And Help As An Extra.
Anything Too Professional Would Of Ment Money Loss Instead Of Money Raised.
The S-O-T Council Is Lending A Hand By Getting The Word Out Within Our City So That We Can
Raise The Money,
Whereas My And My Peers Jobs Are To Fundraise Our Selves To Get To South Africa.
Our Parents Can Give Us Up To £200 But We Have To Raise The Rest Of £1100 Our Selves.

matt$
04-02-2011, 07:21 PM
£1300 a ticket? you flying business class or something you could get one for £800 easy.

Detox,
04-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Flight + 2 Weeks Acomidation + Tours

Jordy
04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Whilst it's a good idea asking everywhere you can, forums etc for the money needed for the trip it's really not going to happen on HabboxForum. I'm not doubting the legitimacy of your campaign but anyone could make an email address, paypal account and create a thread on a forum so people simply won't trust you.

You need to try proper and trusted campaigning tools such as; http://www.justgiving.com/

It's also not like your trip to South Africa raises money for charity or helps people in Africa though so you've got quite an uphill battle in raising funds. Try "Amazons" referral scheme, get a job, help out as much as you can, get your school to organise fundraisers, ask all your family/friends, organise bag-packing at a super-market or something, they're all better suggestions.

mynameiswootzeh
04-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Oh yeah OK I'll just send money to your personal paypal shall i? Also why is that E-mail registered to this facebook account
*REMOVED*

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't divulge the personal information of other members, thanks.

dbgtz
04-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Oh yeah OK I'll just send money to your personal paypal shall i? Also why is that E-mail registered to this facebook account
*REMOVED*

So we actually have what is either a peadofile or scammer on the forum, or just a bloke with no life unless there is a legit reason.

Stephen
05-02-2011, 10:51 AM
I was gonna give you £50 but then I decided to remove £1 for every capital letter in your post and now you owe me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!