PDA

View Full Version : (*)smouldered...(*)

toxicnoodles
13-08-2005, 09:51 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

no not dharok please. no not a 58.

that would be one of my charachers dreams after a very well not nice experience down at the barrows.

i thought ok i have a some spare swordies, prayer pots and stat restor epots in bank from coming back from new wc minigame. (btw i have all masks and shields if ne wants to buy a set of white)

so i head off towards the barrows get there quite quickly and then thats where it all goes wrong. i start off killin the uberful easy ahrim the blighted. so i put on protect from magic and my d long ( didnt take rangin equipment apart from armour) and my rangin armour. i killed it relitavly easy with about 5 prayer points left after i killed it.

then its off to kharil and i didnt even need food or prayer seens as it only hit a couple of 3's and 4's on me.

so i thought right lets take on dharok. ( note: i have taken down all brothers before with a about 2 swordies and a 4 dose prayer pot left) being me i thought i had used me prayer pots to get me prayer back up but i hadnt. i tried drinking them but it was over before it had even starter he hit a gd old 52 followed by a 12
there goes my life points.

has any thing like this happened to you id like to no.

Fraz-man
13-08-2005, 10:03 AM
*laughs to self* :d oh my god...nothings every happened to me thats like that!

Ashley 12344
13-08-2005, 10:27 AM
im not strong enuf 2 attempt nefin wer that will happen

Iambikez
13-08-2005, 12:33 PM
I might be just a noob, but I don't think he could hit a 52.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!